+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Y’all what is going on nothing at all since February like seriously no change except for my criminality which changed to in progress again.
my only saving grace is that I applied for my work permit visa and they approved me fairly quickly so I’ll be able to leave if nothing happens by December.
This immigration pathway is so messed up. My life is on hold and everyday, I look and see my friends doing great things and moving up, meanwhile I’m stuck watching my life go by.
sorry for the depressing post it’s just that my mental health has been getting worse and idk what to do.
Im with u...same here....decided to leave by December

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Y’all what is going on nothing at all since February like seriously no change except for my criminality which changed to in progress again.
my only saving grace is that I applied for my work permit visa and they approved me fairly quickly so I’ll be able to leave if nothing happens by December.
This immigration pathway is so messed up. My life is on hold and everyday, I look and see my friends doing great things and moving up, meanwhile I’m stuck watching my life go by.
sorry for the depressing post it’s just that my mental health has been getting worse and idk what to do.
Yes, they are just delaying this program and it is quite difficult to wait. Just a little suggestion for peace of mind. I also used to compare myself to my friends. Most of my friends are PR and already bought their first homes. I started questioning myself and was not able to focus on anything. By doing this, I was doing more harm than good to myself. Everyone is running their own race. Don't compare yourself with others. Whenever your time will come, you will definitely get PR. Good Luck. :)

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
1. IRCC agents would prefer if you would have used the same email address as the agent might have created/initiated the PR portal using the same email. But, since you used a different email, it should be fine but can cause some delay.
2. As long as you mention the correct point of entry. ( in your case: Toronto), it is okay.
Sounds good. Thank you. I did not use my previous email because I have used it to create an account for PNP application last year.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
How long it took them to send you your OWP?

Tania TSN

Jun 29, 2021
Quick update-
IG French Stream
Applied July 15
AOR Jan 19
MEDICAL APPROVED Jan 19
ADR Feb 17 PCC
ADR March 6 diploma
GU Aug 4
GU Aug 17
MEDICAL APPROVED Aug 19

Not sure what happened but I got my medical “re-approved” did it happen to anyone?

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I
I think you should look at the bright side of things. You have a work permit, which means you can live and work in Canada, same as PR. Your life would be same as when you have PR, and now. Meaning you have to pay the same bills, apply for the same jobs, or go to the same job if you are lucky enough to have a good one. There are many people who don't have work permit and cant even work. So go enjoy some sightseeing, there are some beautiful places in Canada. If you are homesick, you can get TRV or extend it, and go visit your family. They don't stop you from travelling. Don't get disheartened

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Yes, they are just delaying this program and it is quite difficult to wait. Just a little suggestion for peace of mind. I also used to compare myself to my friends. Most of my friends are PR and already bought their first homes. I started questioning myself and was not able to focus on anything. By doing this, I was doing more harm than good to myself. Everyone is running their own race. Don't compare yourself with others. Whenever your time will come, you will definitely get PR. Good Luck. :)
Mr jacob i want to ask u few questions.
1. When does ur wp expire?
Did u get any interim wp email or extsn letter
Did u apply for extsn of ur wp?

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Hi fellow hopefuls,
Anybody else there with an application number that starts with 0022? I mainly see 0026. Do the numbers even mean anything or did I just end up in a faulty, black sheep kind of immigration bucket, lol!? AOR was in January. No update since.

Reactions: Ayoub_Gharbi

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Quick update-
IG French Stream
Applied July 15
AOR Jan 19
MEDICAL APPROVED Jan 19
ADR Feb 17 PCC
ADR March 6 diploma
GU Aug 4
GU Aug 17
MEDICAL APPROVED Aug 19

Not sure what happened but I got my medical “re-approved” did it happen to anyone?
You are about to get portal in a week, same happend to me

Reactions: Tania TSN

Ayoub_Gharbi

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hi fellow hopefuls,
Anybody else there with an application number that starts with 0022? I mainly see 0026. Do the numbers even mean anything or did I just end up in a faulty, black sheep kind of immigration bucket, lol!? AOR was in January. No update since.
My Application number starts with 0022.

Reactions: Lola247