>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
India does have great GDP, nuclear strength, and defence. But it doesn’t really come down to a normal person’s quality of life. Our population still is too high for GDP to effectively do anything. That brings us to a country with extremely low gdp per capita. Canada’s small towns are great. For sure they don’t match India’s small towns because small towns in India are still big, but I love small towns here for the laidback quality of life. Perth and Smith Falls for example are my favorite. Great towns. India does have great potential. For me, quality of life boils down to what a country has to offer besides big economy. Healthcare in India is bad. There are great private hospitals, but think about it. How mant people can afford those private hospital? Growing up in Punjab, I always wondered what if we had a fire, or my parents had a medical emergency, there’s no system in place to call anyone. Millions of people die across India because they are so far from nearby hospitals and there is no emergency system. Also, we had a road construction thing back home. Out of 26 crores, only 2 crore went into the construction. The road broke within a week. Rest of 24 crores went to politicians. Here, almost all small towns unless they are in north, have their own hospitals and ER and surgical departments. If ambulance can’t reach u on time, helicopter will. Again no country is perfect tbh. But Canada does a really good job in providing one of the best standards of living. What I absolutely hate about India is that our country is democratic just on paper. In real, it’s an autocratic country. People can’t for fuck sakes stop fighting over stupid religions. Every law seems to take a religion into account completely dismissing a person’s freedom of choice. Violence and prejudice against women is what drives me nuts. Recently, a sexual offender in Kerala was acquitted because the woman was wearing provocative clothes. Really? If this is happening in the most educated state, what’s happening at other places? Corruption is so bad in India. Police services are the worst. Infrastructure investments are bad. Besides few good areas, our entire country has no infrastructure. Roads are downright bad. Sewage is non-existent. Ignorance towards environment is baffling. There’s no system in place to tackle the amount of pollution an average Indian produces. What blew my mind here in Ottawa is that how the city sends a notice to people when there is a road construction close by. They mentioned a link to a pdf, almost 200 pages where the whole road design was detailed and they explained how they are using world class technology to construct this road and how professionally written that pdf was with diagrams and what not. That’s another level of a functioning society. Canada was rated as the most fiscally responsible country in the world besides Australia. In India, when we do have the money, there’s no fiscal accountability. Our government is downright bad and nationalistic turning a nation with huge potential into a communist country. The hate against minorities is so bad. Muslim girls get so much sexual violence and nothing is done. Majority of our country can’t take criticism against India. For them, it’s the best. What makes me mad is, we need to accept that India has huge problems and not get mad when foreigners point it out. Recent promotional videos from BJP hiring bollywood to effectively advertise India on social media was maddening. All these problems have a single toot cause….corrupt government with no real leaders who can advocate for human rights and fiscal economy and progressive views. As the largest democracy, we should be showing the world how to protect human rights regardless of sex and sexual orientation and religion etc. but we don’t. Because so many people don’t have human rights in India. Anyway, for me, quality of life boils down to healthcare, education, freedom of living, keeping religion in your personal life and not forcing it into somebody’s ass, not bringing god into every fucking thing you could imagine, progressive views, infrastructure, less corruption, people should be free to marry and love whoever they want out of their religions and cultures, no violence against anyone especially women, etc. Canada wins in that. As much as I love India, our own govt. and people have destroyed it. It’s not India’s problem, it’s the people living inside it who refuse to educate themselves and progress and change their ways of living. Only thing they can blame for their own failure now is British people. If UK can go from a heavily conservative and religious nation to a progressive nation with far better human rights record than India, why can’t we? It’s all our stupid government regardless of there parties. It’s same across the board. Uneducated politicians who still think that they are in 1970. Modi govt. recently banned all his members to support freedom of marriage act that could have given people the freedom to marry whoever they love regardless of their sexual orientation. No, apparently, India’s cultural values don’t align with that. Like what the hell is culture? What cultural values are they talking about? We are supposed to be a democracy. Why so many guys and girls face violence and honor killings from their families if they have interracial love? Etc etc etc. i just am happy for every single woman that has gone abroad to Canada, UK, Australia etc. good for them. So many Indian guys here in Canada are like “girls forget their cultural values here” like what? Are they mad because they can’t control women here like they did back home? Anyway that’s my rant. I love India, but not the govt. and majority of these people for which our nation has to suffer. Great country with great culture but only if for once our people and govt. unite together and make it a true democracy free of corruption and responsible govt. that’s when India will unlock it’s potential. Oh, also, I hope india passes a law to separate law and religion completely. Religion should be a personal choice, it shouldn’t come into laws for a country as diverse as India. One and equal law and human rights should always have the utmost power over any religion or whatever a religious book says…ciao ☺
omg that was too much to read but read a bit and it seems you've personal bias and hatred against lot of things and I don't blame you. India has 1.3B people and with this much population even a very small% leads to a huge no. in comparison to Canada whose population is 40M. I am not defending wrong things but it also varies from geography point of view. You pointed you lived in Punjab and recently there have been lot of extremism and anti-national activities, signs of which are even reflected here in some parts of Canada. You see you could say so much but still you're free, that's why it's democratic, if it was autocratic as you pointed, you would've been issued a "fatwa" or say like recently a Saudi woman got 34 years imprisonment just for a tweet, or you can see another neighbour of ours with similar population where its actual communism. Each country has big issues and its more when population is huge. You pointed many minorities face violence but radical anti-nationals like Rana Ayyub and Mohd. Zubair openly spew venom, the Khalistani supporters openly defame nation and yet they continue to do. i think stricter penalties, better respect for authorities, better healthcare and many others things are indeed required. This will go onto a crazy battle and it's already off topic. So I won't respond to this particular thing. I never started but wanted to point out as you kind off were saying a few things bad about the country, you're open to your views but then on a public forum disrespecting your own country makes World think what type of people they're. I didn't want to respond after my last comment on this topic of yours but you shared quite a bit so I had to atleast point out some as no one else was saying anything. Anyways let's stick to the topic.

Salujatin

Aug 12, 2021
Hi, i am trying to find the answer but couldn’t get any. If you guys know please help.
i am from india and was planning to travel to USA for my bday. My application is in progress under TR to PR.
Do i have to inform ircc when i come back about my travel. Do i have to fill new forms all over again adding this travel?
I have work permit and trv.
Thanks

Idongesit

Aug 21, 2022
Hello,

I have been following conversations here ad they have been very helpful. Something really bothers me concerning the errors I think I made on one of my forms for study permit. The part that asks if we've applied or gotten refused before, I clicked NO innocently. This is because I have no idea that I even had a previous application. I only know that my man tried to work on my Canadian visa 2 years ago and asked me to go do biometrics. After that we heard nothing from the supposed agent again.

He just disappeared and that was it. We just concluded he was a scammer and let go. Now that I've applied by myself with my own GCKey, my biometrics got updated. In short I've done so many research and gotten a lot of information that I'm now scared of not just being rejected but getting punished for misinterpretation.

What do I do in my case? It is advisable to amend the form and upload through Web form? It's been 2 months since I submitted an online application for a study permit.

If I even click on YES, I have no information to what the outcome of that application was.

What can anyone advise please?

Ayoub_Gharbi

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
International graduate:
May 3- File linked (ADR-PCC and IELTS, MEDICAL PASS)
Aor- May 4
ADR Submission- May 4
YOU dO NOT NEED MEDICAL-MAY 13
ADR In Review-May 19
Ghost update -August 3
medical pass again-August 10
PR approval letter -August 18
Portal-August 19

Thank you to all group members
Wondering why an officer didn't check my profile again to process ADR..
Last time an agent checked was 29th July.

That's basically when I got IMM 08e ADR and Remedical request.
Hopefully soon will get something..

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
No, Whenever I called client support, Agents always say no processing timeline for tr2pr. Just depends upon your assigned officer.
Jacob please I need your opinion on this, In my reply to the PR approval email, in the spot for
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal- I added a different email address from the one they used in sending me the approval email, is this wrong.
And in the spot for Location of where you last entered- I wrote just Toronto. People are saying I was supposed to add Pearson airport.
Do you think I should reply again to correct these mistakes or let it be? Please advice me, I got the mail last friday and responded the the same day.

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
Jacob please I need your opinion on this, In my reply to the PR approval email, in the spot for
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal- I added a different email address from the one they used in sending me the approval email, is this wrong.
And in the spot for Location of where you last entered- I wrote just Toronto. People are saying I was supposed to add Pearson airport.
Do you think I should reply again to correct these mistakes or let it be? Please advice me, I got the mail last friday and responded the the same day.
Please help

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Please help
Since no one has answered yet— I don’t think these are big issues but I haven’t gone through the PR steps yet. You could reply with the explanation you just provided —stating that you are concerned you may have been unclear and want to make sure that you answered their request correctly, that you last entered at Toronto but to be more specific it was at Pearson International Airport, and that you now have a new email address different from the earlier one because (explain…). I think you need to be in Canada for this part of the PR processing so I hope that’s not an out-of-country email address. Anyone else have better info?

Last edited:
Reactions: jacob1234

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
International graduate:
May 3- File linked (ADR-PCC and IELTS, MEDICAL PASS)
Aor- May 4
ADR Submission- May 4
YOU dO NOT NEED MEDICAL-MAY 13
ADR In Review-May 19
Ghost update -August 3
medical pass again-August 10
PR approval letter -August 18
Portal-August 19

Thank you to all group members
Congrax!!! Do you know which office your application is being processed?

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
Since no one has answered yet— I don’t think these are big issues but I haven’t gone through the PR steps yet. You could reply with the explanation you just provided —stating that you are concerned you may have been unclear and want to make sure that you answered their request correctly, that you last entered at Toronto but to be more specific it was at Pearson International Airport, and that you now have a new email address different from the earlier one because (explain…). I think you need to be in Canada for this part of the PR processing so I hope that’s not an out-of-country email address. Anyone else have better info?
Thank you very much

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Applied june 22nd 2021. (essential non heath care)
file linked: 7th april (ADR for PCC, Medical Passed)
7th April: uploaded PCC and RCMP
12th April: did my biometric (uploaded the same day on my profile).
12th May: received an Email that my documents provided are under review (PCC and RCMP)
15th May Medical Results changed from Passed to "you do not need a medical right now"

Applied for GCMS notes on 29th june still no Update on them either.
Hi,
Do we need to get background check from RCMP and provide that as well. I did not do that. I see you mentioned RCMP that’s why I am asking.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
During long months reading this forum I have spotted almost 12 person ( including myself ) here follow very similar time lines: most of them being AOR of April or May, almost all got a GU on or near June 17, and recently I see many of them posted that there has been a GU on or near Aug 4 , and Medicals changed to final PASS on or near Aug 10. Also seems the GU on or near Aug 4 has been pass of eligibility. One explanation is that same officer has been assigned to all of us. I have seen one of us ( Cheeku ) getting his/her portal end of last week. So high time to be alert in next days and weeks to come !

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi,
Do we need to get background check from RCMP and provide that as well. I did not do that. I see you mentioned RCMP that’s why I am asking.
You are not required to submit an RCMP PCC for Canada. They already have access to that information. PCC requirement is only for countries you lived in for more than 6 months, after the age of 18, outside of Canada. Some people have provided RCMP PCCs because they were also unsure of the requirement, but again, they do not have to.

Reactions: jacob1234