+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Yes I got ecopr on july 13 still no updates on pr card
It says on the IRCC website that the processing time of the first card is 70 days, but I see on other forums that some people got their first card within a week or two weeks. I phoned twice, and the answers I got from the agents were almost the same that they do not know how long it will take for the case worker/ or the pr card maker to mail out the card. Just wondered how the photos could be rejected because some had issues with the photos. I don't have any concerns with mine because they were taken fairly recent. Just wanted to know what else we can do to avoid any further delays. I guess the answer is not much we can do about it.

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
It says on the IRCC website that the processing time of the first card is 70 days, but I see on other forums that some people got their first card within a week or two weeks. I phoned twice, and the answers I got from the agents were almost the same that they do not know how long it will take for the case worker/ or the pr card maker to mail out the card. Just wondered how the photos could be rejected because some had issues with the photos. I don't have any concerns with mine because they were taken fairly recent. Just wanted to know what else we can do to avoid any further delays. I guess the answer is not much we can do about it.
Yes many of my friends got their card in less than a month

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi I have a question in regards to my TR to PR application.

Timeline:
Submitted: 05/06/2021
Linked account: 05/19/2022
ADR: 05/19/2022 for biometric payment, submitted same day and uploaded e-receipt of $85
Gu: 05/26/2022 reviewing ADR

Since then there’s no progress nor update. I am still yet to receive BIL, however nothing. All the rest such as Eligibility is under review, criminal shows in progress.

I read people usually receive BIL letter within a couple of days they paid the fee, however in my case it’s been over 2 months I’ve not received BIL, is this normal? I even raised a web form, but all I received is only a confirmation of receiving it, still no BIL. Anyone ever experienced the same? Any suggestions? Thank you!

nikhilsatish7

Jul 30, 2022
Hi, Your help would be much appreciated. I got married after submitting TR to PR application. I am not sure what to give in "Type of Application/Enquiry" while raising the web form. Please help. My spouse is already in Canada.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
I know for my husband and I medical and eligibility passed but since June 1 criminality is in progress and security has not started. The office is Whitehorse...I submitted around the same time as you did IG stream
For me they started security first and it took nearly more than 6 months to get it cleared

Reactions: maxiie

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
I recently got a letter from IRCC:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:
> Submissions: Please upload all requested submissions on this line. (Please send a letter of explanation stating your intention to reside outside the province of Quebec and your current residential address.) This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/XX
> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions of Company. This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/XX
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide personal history from 10-2019 to present. This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/XX

 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this letter.

Any advice?
I intend on submitting proof of income from CRA, as well as all pay stubs for 2020 & 2021. I recently left this job, though, although I earn more in the new job. Should I submit this too?
I intend to write that I plan on moving to a new province, where family resides. That this is partly why I left the previous job, so that I can leave more easily.
Not sure why they're asking for IMM 5669 as nothing has changed. Any ideas? EDIT: I think I will add all passport pages since age 18 to the letter of explanation.
I think the officer is not convinced that you will move out of Quebec. You should have well explained letter for that. If your new job is out of Quebec then it makes more sense otherwise if new job is in Quebec then you still have to prove you will move out. You may need to consult on this part.
As for Schedule A: Go through each entry, line by line, and probably there is a gap. Even a one month gap is enough to have the officer request new form. Do not leave any section blank. For example, if you have a section like membership of associations, military or government service that you have no information to insert, don't just leave it blank., write NONE in the lines as per the instructions in the section. If you have an attachment, make sure you indicate on the form "Additional Information Attached" and in the separate additional form, fill as per the form rows and sign and date. The additional form must have your UCI, Applicational number, name, form number, questions you are answering. From the letter, i can see your personal history has a gap from 10-2019 to date.
Looks like you also did not provide additional information for a question that you answered YES. (Looks like question 6)
My advice is take time to make sure you have all and accurate info on IMM 5669 because this form is one of the most important forms for eligibility.

for more info refer to this post >> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-10164915

Last edited:
Reactions: T0pubo and CherAmie

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, Your help would be much appreciated. I got married after submitting TR to PR application. I am not sure what to give in "Type of Application/Enquiry" while raising the web form. Please help. My spouse is already in Canada.
There is not a specific option for TR2PR pathway. You can select Express Entry but in the message mention your application number, UCI and TR2PR pathway.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
It depends on the issuing center. I read an article about a month ago that one of those centers (Mississauga if I'm not wrong) has a backlog of PR cards.
There is not much to do at this stage, hopefully you'll get it within the 70 days.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi I have a question in regards to my TR to PR application.

Timeline:
Submitted: 05/06/2021
Linked account: 05/19/2022
ADR: 05/19/2022 for biometric payment, submitted same day and uploaded e-receipt of $85
Gu: 05/26/2022 reviewing ADR

Since then there’s no progress nor update. I am still yet to receive BIL, however nothing. All the rest such as Eligibility is under review, criminal shows in progress.

I read people usually receive BIL letter within a couple of days they paid the fee, however in my case it’s been over 2 months I’ve not received BIL, is this normal? I even raised a web form, but all I received is only a confirmation of receiving it, still no BIL. Anyone ever experienced the same? Any suggestions? Thank you!
Have you done biometrics before or this is your first time?

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Have you done biometrics before or this is your first time?
I do not recall I did biometrics before. The only time I did was when once across border to USA 4 years ago. Don’t know if it’s shared between the two countries. However I read that biometrics only started to be requested since Dec 2019.

Damntrtopr

Jul 17, 2021
Hi guys. I applied for an OWP through the TR to PR portal but I have received no updates on my actual TR to PR application (although I was able to link my application without an AOR). My question is whether this would affect my OWP application?