+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
i got my AOR last November too. Just received portal and ecopr yesterday. check my signature for timeline
Thank you so much appreciate for your rpl but my profile still showing eligibility still reviewing
do you have any idea ?

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
I spoke to agent today, the wait time was higher than normal, 1.5 hr. Also has anyone noticed lately, the wait time increases instead of reducing at times. Like after 40-50 mins. My wait time was 17 mins & after another 25 mins, it was another 26 mins lol. This has happened in past too. Sean Fraser sux.

Anyways regarding OWP, I kinda knew this too. Luckily I got to speak to a nice agent this time unlike the last time. If you get a nice agent, the frustration of long wait eases up eventually. He too said that OWP processing is very straightforward. Also no back check is required from within Canada atm for temporary visa applications. Plus most of other stuff like medical etc is already processed so the OWP process actually isn’t anything greater than 1 week in my opinion. But they keep 4 months time to you know work on other applications based on what Fraser wants to focus on till just before 4 months timeline imo. Mayne just wanna be done with this misery. Sean Fraser you’re incompetent to the core.
Does it applies to spouse OWP outside Canada?

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
For my husband OWP who is outside Canada it is been 6 month..they have not started reviewing his application yet..Ankara Office..I hoping our PR application gets approved soon...
Are you referring to OWP for spouse outside Canada under TR to PR? They opened this policy in June 2022.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you so much appreciate for your rpl but my profile still showing eligibility still reviewing
do you have any idea ?
According to the IRCC agent I spoke to on Monday--
Regarding the Eligibility Status:
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Many people ask why IRCC would waste time processing an application beyond Eligibility if it has not yet 'passed'. The agent said that processing would NOT proceed if someone had not already determined & recommended in the system (upon first review of the documents & criteria) that the applicant is eligible. In other words, if your file has progressed in almost any other area, like ADRs, Medicals, Biometrics, etc., it is highly likely that you are 'eligible' because an assistant has reviewed and recommended to an officer that your file should proceed to the next processing steps. At some point, the officer will have to go back into the system and do a final check/confirmation to pass eligibility which may not happen until the very end of processing. This explains how it can be that many people are sitting with everything complete or almost complete in their account except for Eligibility and perhaps Background Check.
AND, several people have posted on this forum, that their account can say that the are still 'reviewing eligibility' at the same time that they have received a PR portal request!
SO, if anything at all is proceeding in your file, it is highly likely that you are eligible, at least after the initial review.

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
According to the IRCC agent I spoke to on Monday--
Regarding the Eligibility Status:
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Many people ask why IRCC would waste time processing an application beyond Eligibility if it has not yet 'passed'. The agent said that processing would NOT proceed if someone had not already determined & recommended in the system (upon first review of the documents & criteria) that the applicant is eligible. In other words, if your file has progressed in almost any other area, like ADRs, Medicals, Biometrics, etc., it is highly likely that you are 'eligible' because an assistant has reviewed and recommended to an officer that your file should proceed to the next processing steps. At some point, the officer will have to go back into the system and do a final check/confirmation to pass eligibility which may not happen until the very end of processing. This explains how it can be that many people are sitting with everything complete or almost complete in their account except for Eligibility and perhaps Background Check.
AND, several people have posted on this forum, that their account can say that the are still 'reviewing eligibility' at the same time that they have received a PR portal request!
SO, if anything at all is proceeding in your file, it is highly likely that you are eligible, at least after the initial review.

Thank you so much
my background they did not start yet . I came to Canada 2019 what ever they ask me i provided everything. will see thx again

dfreyes343

Jul 27, 2022
1. Yes, it is one of the eligibility criteria that you have to prove your intent to live outside of Quebec. It may result in refusal if you don't satisfy the officer. May be you can provide your employer's job letter which states that your employer is in Ontario, sign a temporary lease for 6 months, bank statements, driving license, etc. If you cannot provide these documents/proofs within 7 days, you should consult an immigration lawyer or consultant who can provide you best advice.
2. Write the remaining history on the word document. On the top, write your name, UCI#, Form Number, and Page # as well as sign on the bottom. Attach these word document to your original printed and signed form. Then you can upload it. IRCC won't provide you with more slots to upload. You have to combine the documents if the space provided in the form is not sufficient for you.
Hi Jacob, thank you for your answer. I intend to move to Ontario indeed, but the problem is that I won't be able to find a place in 7 days. Therefore, I will provide a letter from my employer and I will declare that in a term of a month (Sept the 1st) I will move to Ontario, and that I will change my driver's license to an Ontario one.

PD: Thanks for the suggestion for the number 2, that's exactly what I will do in that case.

Qamar gujjar

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2021
AOR Received.
28-07-2022
Applied essential non healthcare

Noc 6541

Application Time: 16 July 2021 1:44 AM ( toronto time)

Called ircc 1 hour ago today and Got my TFN XE00271****** (This was on Feb17,2022)

Agent told me that she can see my file and I will get aor once officer opens the file.

She said You can send all the docs via webform you want to and officer will be able to see them.

Thankyou to the people who posted about TFN.

July 25,2022: Application linked using uci and family name + passport

July 27,2022: Received biometrics refund letter in my gc key

July 28,2022: Recieved aor in my email

no changes in gc key

Reactions: CherAmie

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Called IRCC a few minutes ago with a wait time of 120 minutes. Nothing new.
AOR : March 17
Medical : passed to ( you do not need medical) On June 17.
SECURITY: not started yet
Criminality: in process (was passed in May, again in process)
Info sharing: in process
Eligibility: not started yet.
i am going back home in September, the new thing heard from agent, "you have to come within 5 days after your application approved while you are away from Canada). I did not hear this specific time period before.
She said someone is working on your file you can expect updates very soon.

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Finally,
I got portal email 27 July 2022
AOR - 26 October 2021 Ig stream
Last update November 8 2021, After that long silence, best or luck everyone,
Congratulation : )
May you please share when your background check going into processing and how much time it takes.