+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I just Got one Ghost update. It says on status Profile updated but nthng changed. Is it good sign ?
Officer may have changed the status of any stage or you may receive an ADR. Moreover, it can be related either to your TR2PR or PNP application.

CGYMAAN87

Oct 26, 2015
1. I'm confused about whether I should wait to get my PR before we get married and then sponsor him or should I get married first and then add him to my future PR application. Any pros/cons for both these options? What would be the best route for us?
1. It will be a lot better and reduce the processing time if you get your PR first. Then do marriage and sponsor your spouse. If you apply to include him in your initial PR application, then it will unnecessarily delay your application as your spouse's background check will take more time.
2. Is it easy to get a spousal work permit if you are on a temporary visa (work permit) like in my case if we don't wait until my PR?
2. If you are doing NOA 0, A and B jobs and have an open work permit, then you can apply for your spouse's work permit. But the approval rates for outland spouse WP are not high. But you can definitely give it shot while you wait to get PR.
Your case is a bit unique and complicated. Instead of going with people's advice or option, I would highly suggest hiring a reputated immigration lawyer (or regulated consultant) to help with your case either if you want to apply for PR alone or including your spouse.
Thanks, really appreciate your response, that's exactly what I was planning to do " consult with a good immigration lawyer"

Reactions: jacob1234

shaqnn91

Jul 26, 2022
Share a really funny thing with you guys:

My submission time is May 6, 1:03 PM. Got AOR on Sep 21st, 2021.
From Oct 6th,2021 after submitting IELTS and PPC, there came a long long dead silence…….
On Feb 16th,2022, IMM5669 was request.
Then another long long dead silence came again……..
Till today July 26th, 2022, finally got the Confirmation Portal in the morning.......

And the really desperate thing during the long wait is ----- I refused EE invitation in August 2021. I thought the TR2PR would be approved soon......
You can imagine how I would react when I checked the score for new EE draw these days.

My blood and tears lesson is::::: if you guys have more options, don’t refuse it! Don’t refuse it! Don’t refuse it!!!!!!
Don't take the torture, we can't take any risk of getting PR!

Best Wishes!!!!!

Last edited:

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
Officers are given 1 yr deadline for Tr2pr files. On Fb, I have seen a few posts for people who received AOR in August, Sept and Oct, they were directly receiving portal emails this month. You should definitely get something in the next 1-3 months.
Thanks a lot Jacob, I really hope so.
All best for us.

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Hey wats ur timeline
IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed - Expired
Biometrics: passed
Info sharing: in progress
1 - Ready to be assessed
2- Complete - not reviewed
3 - NRT

Eligibility: not started
Security:not started

From GCMS notes as of July 7 2022

Reactions: Lily444

Amarjitfx

Jun 17, 2021
IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed - Expired
Biometrics: passed
Info sharing: in progress
1 - Ready to be assessed
2- Complete - not reviewed
3 - NRT

Eligibility: not started
Security:not started

From GCMS notes as of July 7 2022
I have a same situation like you, what is ready to be assessed under info sharing, mine also be same like you as per gcms notes.

Reactions: HopefulCanadian!!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
IRCC call center agents at Atlantic and Ontario sucked. Alberta IRCC agents seemed to be nicer in my experiences during the few calls I had

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Hi anybody here applied for TR-PR OWP for their spouses outside Canada? I applied June 7th and the only update I’ve had so far is they sent me a request to pay $100 for the OWP fee.

Aswathiujjjj

May 18, 2021
Hi,
PR Application- July 27th,2021
AOR- September 2021
BIL- 14 February, 2022
ADR(pcc)- 20th February
Eligibility- passed
Info sharing- completed
Criminality- in progress since March 2022
Security- not yet started
Technically it’s been 5 months just stuck in Criminality and security not started yet. Requested for ATIP but still waiting

Reactions: CherAmie

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi anybody here applied for TR-PR OWP for their spouses outside Canada? I applied June 7th and the only update I’ve had so far is they sent me a request to pay $100 for the OWP fee.
I applied at June 22. No update so far, I paid all fees though.

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
@SmzAmir , @catmeow
I applied, June 18th and received AOR on June 24th asking for biometric fee. I was confused, as she already submitted biometrics for her visit visa which unfortunately got rejected. So, I kinda assumed that officer made a mistake and asked for biometric fee instead of $100 OWP fee. so paid both ($100+$85) and submitted the same day.
No update yet!

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
@SmzAmir , @catmeow
I applied, June 18th and received AOR on June 24th asking for biometric fee. I was confused, as she already submitted biometrics for her visit visa which unfortunately got rejected. So, I kinda assumed that officer made a mistake and asked for biometric fee instead of $100 OWP fee. so paid both ($100+$85) and submitted the same day.
No update yet!
I see. One good thing about it is I know it’s being processed in my home country Philippines