maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Congratulations!! I am still waiting…with TFN 002722XXX
Could you please share your series 0027?? so I will have idea how close I am? I applied on 16th July 2021 stream B Toronto time submitted.
Also can you share with What options Did you try to link? App+Family name?
Thanks!
sure, it’s 0027 series itself mine was 00270 so you will get one soon. I tried UCI + Family name & then passport.

Reactions: Raja1203

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
In the beginning we heard that they were planning to clear all files by December 2021 and now see ughh. What a joke system. Makes me so angry.

I understand the point made by @DEEP60$ above but seriously 1 whole year just to link your file to the online portal. And unclear timelines after that.
This system is f
In the beginning we heard that they were planning to clear all files by December 2021 and now see ughh. What a joke system. Makes me so angry.

I understand the point made by @DEEP60$ above but seriously 1 whole year just to link your file to the online portal. And unclear timelines after that.
there system is ridiculous.

Reactions: yay_321

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
Hello,
I'm new here, kindly assist with your advice-
I applied for the TR to PR non essential English in June 2021.
I requested for refund of payment in February 2022 because I didn't hear anything and I was told by people that I didn't qualify as I was previously a refugee claimant.
I got AOR and request to link my application in April 2022 which I successfully linked, I then quickly went to pay the PR fees for my family except the right of PR.
In May 2022 I got ADR for payment receipt, I attached the receipt and it showed that they were reviewing my additional document.
To my surprise today July 2022, I got a refusal letter because I didn't pay but I actually paid!!

Please see the letter below- what can I do because I actually paid, attached the receipt when they requested for the ADR and it was done before the 7 days??

"I have determined that your application does not meet one of the selection criteria described by the TR to PR Pathway public policies:  You did not submit evidence that you paid your processing fees at the time you submitted your TR to PR Pathway application. I am not satisfied that you meet the following TR to PR Pathway selection criteria:  Any applicable fees, including fees for processing an application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa under subsection 25.2(1) of the Act, and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, must be paid at the time of application. A request letter to submit new complete fees was sent to you on 2022/05/11 and you were given 7 days to submit the total amount of the new fees required. As of today, we have not received the complete fees. Article A(16) stipulates: A(16) - Obligation — answer truthfully  16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the TR to PR Pathway. I am therefore refusing your application for permanent residence under article 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present "

Please how else can I show that I paid?? Has anyone experienced this before?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello,
I requested for refund of payment in February 2022 because I didn't hear anything and I was told by people that I didn't qualify as I was previously a refugee claimant.
I got AOR and request to link my application in April 2022 which I successfully linked, I then quickly went to pay the PR fees for my family except the right of PR.
In May 2022 I got ADR for payment receipt, I attached the receipt and it showed that they were reviewing my additional document.
To my surprise today July 2022, I got a refusal letter because I didn't pay but I actually paid!!

Please see the letter below- what can I do because I actually paid, attached the receipt when they requested for the ADR and it was done before the 7 days??

"I have determined that your application does not meet one of the selection criteria described by the TR to PR Pathway public policies:  You did not submit evidence that you paid your processing fees at the time you submitted your TR to PR Pathway application. I am not satisfied that you meet the following TR to PR Pathway selection criteria:  Any applicable fees, including fees for processing an application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa under subsection 25.2(1) of the Act, and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, must be paid at the time of application. A request letter to submit new complete fees was sent to you on 2022/05/11 and you were given 7 days to submit the total amount of the new fees required. As of today, we have not received the complete fees. Article A(16) stipulates: A(16) - Obligation — answer truthfully  16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the TR to PR Pathway. I am therefore refusing your application for permanent residence under article 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present "

I am not sure if you're the same person from TR to PR fb group because I saw similar post there. Did you submit and transmit your receipt or not?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello,

Can you share the content of your ADR for proof of payment? What are the exact sentences that they've put in the document and asked for the receipts?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hello,

Send a webform explaining that they made a mistake. I have seen several people's application being reopened/reconsidered if they find out that mistake it theirs. Put it clearly in the first line so that the person who is reading the webform can easily understand even if they took just a quick glance for 1-2 seconds (because they have many webforms to review).

Just write it in a clear concise and polite manner and if they don't re-open your application then you can go to court (but I am not sure how previous refugee claimant will play out...maybe they will find out maybe not.

Reactions: Favourlevel

harshil23

May 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Need your suggestions...
Applied 6th May at 12:19 PM Toronto time.
AOR 11th April 2022
Medical passed 29th April
Additional document review 1st June 2022 (PCC)
Pre-arrival letter:- 9th June 2022...
Then after no updates... When I called IRCC they said eligibility and a background check were completed. But on GC key it's still in progress... Can someone please suggest to me how much approx time it will take for a final decision from their experience Or any other steps that I need to follow! It will be really helpful.

Thank you.

Reactions: Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
Need your suggestions...
Applied 6th May at 12:19 PM Toronto time.
AOR 11th April 2022
Medical passed 29th April
Additional document review 1st June 2022 (PCC)
Pre-arrival letter:- 9th June 2022...
Then after no updates... When I called IRCC they said eligibility and a background check were completed. But on GC key it's still in progress... Can someone please suggest to me how much approx time it will take for a final decision from their experience Or any other steps that I need to follow! It will be really helpful.

Thank you.
If ur so close try to call them n ask to issue pr soon

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
Can you share the content of your ADR for proof of payment? What are the exact sentences that they've put in the document and asked for the receipts?
ADR letter- "Payment Receipt: Our records indicate that you have an outstanding balance of $2490. This must be received at this office by: 2022/05/18"
Before this letter came, I already paid $1400.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
ADR letter- "Payment Receipt: Our records indicate that you have an outstanding balance of $2490. This must be received at this office by: 2022/05/18"
Before this letter came, I already paid $1400.
Outstanding balance of $2490 to me seems the processing fee + right of permanent residency fee + biometrics fee.
Can you mention how many dependents you have?
When you said "...then quickly went to pay the PR fees for my family except the right of PR.", you mean the processing fee + biometrics fee?

Processing fee is $550 and biometrics fee is $85. Then, payment of $1400 cannot be the sum of these fees.

Last edited:

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
My timeline

Applied 2021-07-14
Stream B essential non-healthcare English
(Actually not only B but also applicable for IG but knew information too late)

Biometric request, Link to my IRCC account, Medical passed at the same time 2022-07-13

Visit service Canada for Biometric and submit(by their system) 2022-07-14

App number E00270xxxx type

Jumped to formal number without temporary number(XE) and AOR
Congratulations, I applied on 16th of July 2021 however I am still waiting as my application number starts with XE00272XXX Hopefully I can also able to link within next couple of days

Reactions: Kasumi714