+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My MP informed that medical was passed earlier but went into we do not need medical as of July 9th. She informed that my medical expired on July 9th. I haven't got a request from ircc yet. Would you suggest to submit a new medical and submit it via webform just in case? (don't want to delay process) thanks

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
My MP informed that medical was passed earlier but went into we do not need medical as of July 9th. She informed that my medical expired on July 9th. I haven't got a request from ircc yet. Would you suggest to submit a new medical and submit it via webform just in case? (don't want to delay process) thanks
You cannot do medical after AOR unless you receive the instructions from IRCC (imm5753).
If you need to re-do it, the officer will send you the form in your account or they can extend it at their discretion.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Guys,
I applied May 6, 8PM IG Eng Stream and got Aor Mar 8, 2022

I requested my application status check to my MP in Apr and received it at the end of Apr. Then, requested one more time this month as there is nothing updated since then. MP told me I need to wait more months to get a new status check. How long should I wait for more to request again?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I have just received GCMS Notes and it mentions that the due date for my eligibility and security is exactly one year after AOR (February 20, 2023). Looks like I am gonna be in this forum for a while. Laughing on my luck :).
Don't trust the deadline. For me it was 2022/03/31 and still my application is in progress. The one year period is just a standard they put in GCMS note but it can take more or less.