+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Space_L

May 19, 2022
Just understand one thing at the time of submission medical must b valid , if ircc take 1-3 yrs to process file it’s their mistake , we don’t have to submit new medical until u leave country that’s what I know
Yep...you are right...I spoke to my lawyer and she mentioned that even though medicals are expired it is valid till 5yrs for consideration.

Anonymous 21

Jul 10, 2022
My Timeline:

Applied: July 14th, 2021 (Essential non-healthcare)
AOR and Medical Passed: June 21, 2022

Approximately how long it may take to get the approval, any idea?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Don’t these officers have a fkin deadline? An applicant’s file reaches 1 year since submission & they can’t even provide AOR or assign a VO to it?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
My Timeline:

Applied: July 14th, 2021 (Essential non-healthcare)
AOR and Medical Passed: June 21, 2022

Approximately how long it may take to get the approval, any idea?
Although there is a very large variety of timelines from receipt of AOR, depending on the agent & the changing demands & workload in their office, and assuming there are no major issues or requests for further information on your file, it appears from this and other fora (forums) that it will take several months up to about 5-6 months. They do not appear to be 'counting' the amount of time our files have spent in limbo (the cloud/the original application portal) as part of their desired goal for a 6 month application processing standard.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Although there is a very large variety of timelines from receipt of AOR, depending on the agent & the changing demands & workload in their office, and assuming there are no major issues or requests for further information on your file, it appears from this and other fora (forums) that it will take several months up to about 5-6 months. They do not appear to be 'counting' the amount of time our files have spent in limbo (the cloud/the original application portal) as part of their desired goal for a 6 month application processing standard.
But these useless mofos want money on time. But won’t count time until it’s picked up from cloud. I don’t think they’ve files on cloud but in hell. Fkin useless pos

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys wanted to update - I applied under tr to pr pathway Health Care Worker stream A English speaking on October 29, 2021 9 pm est. Primary office Sydney
All documents submitted upfront.
AOR received 14 April and application linked same day and medical passed same day as well.
1st ghost update June 19th, 2022 profile updated but nothing changed.
2 Nd ghost update just now changing medical passed to you don't need medical.
However I did not receive any other email or message.
I have also requested gcms notes and CBSA notes a week ago and reached out to my MP 2 weeks ago.
Can anyone comment on how long the process takes from here? Thanks
Any response will be appreciated thanks

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Any response will be appreciated thanks
If you read the messages on this page, there is no definite timeline for this pathway. You may PR in 3-4 months but you might end up waiting for 7-8 months as well . It depends upon your processing officer and which stages you passed or which are left.

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys!
Update on my status, hopefully I'll have another update soon.
Office is RC-6262
  • Stream: IG English
  • Submitted: May 07, 2021 (12:19AM EST)
  • Medical: Passed Feb 11, 2022 (expired on June 16 2022 but new one not asked for)
  • AOR: Received Feb 11, 2022
  • Linked: Feb 11, 2022
  • Biometrics: Previous ones accepted
  • File/docs received at whitehorse IRCC on June 8th, 2022
  • Eligibility: pending (July 11th will be 5 months)
  • Background check: pending (Info sharing still in progress)
Last MP update May 27th. Next update expected sometime this week

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
Hey guys!
Previously for the ghost updates I was getting an email saying you have an update. But in the last few days whenever I was checking my account, i have seen “your application/profile updated” for twice without any email! Are these still ghost updates? I hope really something good is happening behind the scene as I have not received any update since mid February. My timeline is in the signature. Thanks,

Reactions: modmaxbc

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Still waiting on my TRPR(May 6, 2021) approval, last update was on May 6 2022 (a full year wait - what a joke). Biometrics & additional documents were sent. Still nothing after that.

Had to renew my passport to be able to use the upcoming 18-month extension. Renewed the passport by June 2022.

Applied for Work Permit Extension on June 22, 2022 through the classic cic.gc.ca platform (by following the new public policy, such as Entering “TRPR pathway PP OWP-EXT” in the Job Title box. etc)

Q1- So both my PR and OWP extension are awaiting, and I am going to my home country by the 1st week of August, my current OWP ends on Aug 30, my return is around Aug 20-21. Do you think the customs officers would hold me hostage? or because I have both applications under progress, they would let me in when I return? (It's still before the expiry at the end of the day)

Q2- Since I am currently working and am not a student, this new policy about PGWP extension that ends in July 27 has nothing to do with me, is that correct? I used this link to extend my Work Permit as I am currently working and applied under TRPR: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html?fbclid=IwAR2urQWccIZilyE5iLm5CQQH7OXt1byxV13WjJ_9fCwugk6tAj1HAEKolHw#restore

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, ANY RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED!!

Reactions: maxiie

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Still waiting on my TRPR(May 6, 2021) approval, last update was on May 6 2022 (a full year wait - what a joke). Biometrics & additional documents were sent. Still nothing after that.

Had to renew my passport to be able to use the upcoming 18-month extension. Renewed the passport by June 2022.

Applied for Work Permit Extension on June 22, 2022 through the classic cic.gc.ca platform (by following the new public policy, such as Entering “TRPR pathway PP OWP-EXT” in the Job Title box. etc)

Q1- So both my PR and OWP extension are awaiting, and I am going to my home country by the 1st week of August, my current OWP ends on Aug 30, my return is around Aug 20-21. Do you think the customs officers would hold me hostage? or because I have both applications under progress, they would let me in when I return? (It's still before the expiry at the end of the day)

Q2- Since I am currently working and am not a student, this new policy about PGWP extension that ends in July 27 has nothing to do with me, is that correct? I used this link to extend my Work Permit as I am currently working and applied under TRPR: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html?fbclid=IwAR2urQWccIZilyE5iLm5CQQH7OXt1byxV13WjJ_9fCwugk6tAj1HAEKolHw#restore

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, ANY RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED!!
You can leave and come back to Canada without any problem if you have a valid TRV and WP.
The only thing you need to consider is to come back before the expiry of your current WP.
If it's passed, you'll be allowed to enter with the proof that you've applied for the extension but you won't be able to work anymore until the decision is being made. Therefore, you need to show enough funds to the border officer for the duration of waiting period.

The TR2PR application is useless for you now because you haven't received an approval yet. Therefore, you need to rely on your TRV and WP.