+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nakraniyash3

Jul 8, 2022
1. We NEED to have current employment while our application is in progress for TR TO PR right??
1. No. You just need to working/be employed on the day you submitted the application. That's it.

2. Also, does it affect my PR application on the application forms, I had put Winnipeg, Manitoba as the place where I intended to stay in Canada.
2. You can move to any province except Quebec.

3. Will I need to submit new forms if I move?

3. You have to update your address with IRCC which can be done by sending a web form or call. If they need updated forms, they will send you an ADR ( Additional document request).
Thank you very much for your response. It helped a lot.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If this Chutia Govt. had promoted PR for outsiders in past, then I wouldn't even have spent so much on living expenses and tuition and working like a bloody slave. Would rather have come directly on PR and then with those savings started my small startup here instead. This seems the only country where preference is given to outsiders and refugees instead of people who rinse their asses inside the country

bhatti_bti

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
1ST 28-07-2010, 2ND 07-01-2011
File Transfer...
NOT GIVEN
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
21-09-2013
Interview........
Babe Nanak Di Kirpa Naal nahi aawegi
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done
Contact me at +1-437-238-8119 if any international student needs any insurance in Canada.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Unfortunately Yes it’s Whitehorse. :(
The Contact centre agent told me that Whitehorse is assigned office for eligibility and security for all TR2PR files. It depends upon the officer if he/she processed it fast or not as this program does not have any service standard.

Reactions: Alexaaa06

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
The Contact centre agent told me that Whitehorse is assigned office for eligibility and security for all TR2PR files. It depends upon the officer if he/she processed it fast or not as this program does not have any service standard.
Whitehorse Agent SM10353 does not process files quickly...

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If this Chutia Govt. had promoted PR for outsiders in past, then I wouldn't even have spent so much on living expenses and tuition and working like a bloody slave. Would rather have come directly on PR and then with those savings started my small startup here instead. This seems the only country where preference is given to outsiders and refugees instead of people who rinse their asses inside the country
Man, That's reality. We have no other option as you mentioned bcoz we have invested so much time, money and effort. The least IRCC can do is to make the processing fair for everyone. If I know that my file will be processed within a certain timeframe, then it is a bit easier to hold on to that. But, with their current way of processing, there is no timeline and it just adds to our frustration, stress and anger. I am not sure if it happens with other people as well but I am out of patience level for their mysterious processing system. They made me wait 8-9 months to approve my WP. My Wp is expiring soon. Due to that reason, I cannot even go back home as I won't be on the maintained status if I leave the country. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
IG English stream 6 may 2021 5:45 pm submission time, BIL 27 April 2022 , AOR 28 April 2022, medical pass 13 may2022, no adr, 7 July first ghost update , 8 July 2022 pr approved ( AOR from Sydney, on 13 may file received to white horse when I asked ircc agent on phone call in June , n pR approved from Calgary

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys wanted to update - I applied under tr to pr pathway Health Care Worker stream A English speaking on October 29, 2021 9 pm est. Primary office Sydney
All documents submitted upfront.
AOR received 14 April and application linked same day and medical passed same day as well.
1st ghost update June 19th, 2022 profile updated but nothing changed.
2 Nd ghost update just now changing medical passed to you don't need medical.
However I did not receive any other email or message.
I have also requested gcms notes and CBSA notes a week ago and reached out to my MP 2 weeks ago.
Can anyone comment on how long the process takes from here? Thanks

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay. I did not receive any request for new medical either as I had submitted one that was valid when applied for the application. Please keep us posted thanks
Just understand one thing at the time of submission medical must b valid , if ircc take 1-3 yrs to process file it’s their mistake , we don’t have to submit new medical until u leave country that’s what I know