+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
Based on conversations with IRCC earlier this year, and given that you were only able to link in May and also received an AOR in May, the answer is that nothing at all was happening until May, 2022. Typically (not always, but mostly) being able to link &/or receiving an AOR is just the start of processing. Many people are still waiting for even that to start. Up until then, your application has been in the original 'special' TR to PR Pathway application portal or cloud (where we all applied in 2021) waiting to be drawn down, have a TFN applied while they check to see if your file is basically complete (this is not the detailed review or application processing -- which is why sometimes medicals are initially passed because a medical is in the file, and then later a new medical is requested when they start doing the more detailed review and see that it has expired, or whatever). Then, they change the TFN (temporary file number) to a formal Application Number (when they load your file into the GCMS) which then allows you to link to your account were you can 'see' your application status (finally). Frustrating, I know, but a reflection of a new process & lots of unforeseen circumstances. The good news is that this pathway has had very few rejections and generally has been quite forgiving with all of the mistakes people made in their hurry to apply. They have allowed people to submit corrections with explanations and documents that were completely missed in the actual application.
Thanks for taking the time to breakdown the process, much appreciated. It is still baffling that almost 2 months after AOR eligibility has not started.

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to breakdown the process, much appreciated. It is still baffling that almost 2 months after AOR eligibility has not started.
Many sit with eligibility not started or passed for quite some time. I'm going to take a wild guess here (but if someone knows better, please say so) that often they do not fully pass eligibility (at least not that we can see on our side of our GC accounts) until various criminality, security &/or other issues are passed because, for example, if they later find out later that you lied about something or have criminality/security issue, technically you may have been ineligible. So you could appear eligible at the onset and not eligible after further review. Also, just because it's listed first in order on our accounts, does not mean they are processing application steps in exactly that order. Any other thoughts on this?

Reactions: Abecho and Clei

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
AOR may 2022
Linked and uploaded proof of payment same day,
May 26 - they received the AD
June 29 - Received information from MP that medical passed but expired, eligibility, criminality, security not started
what are they doing all this time?
Dude, we got AOR on Feb 7th and we are still waiting.

Sak786

Nov 8, 2021
That's actually what you need to do. For Supplementary Travel information as you mentioned, we submitted with only the PA part but when they ask for your spouse version, you need to prepare the same form but add your spouse information in the dependent section, same for imm0008.
It doesn't mean you need a form only for your spouse but you need to update the previous ones with your spouse added for as your dependent.
There are only certain forms that you need to fill specifically for your spouse like imm5669 (Schedule A) or imm5645e (Family Information).
Great....Thank you so much for clarifying all that to me...I have already submitted some forms via webform 3 weeks ago in advance, but I think they gonna ask me those again through a proper ADR....updated them about marital status change on Apr 21...when do you think they'll get back to me?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Great....Thank you so much for clarifying all that to me...I have already submitted some forms via webform 3 weeks ago in advance, but I think they gonna ask me those again through a proper ADR....updated them about marital status change on Apr 21...when do you think they'll get back to me?
Np. There is no fixed time. Personally, I notified them in early Jan and the got back to me by late March.

Reactions: Sak786

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys,

I applied in essential non-healthcare.
Applied: July 14, 2021
Biometric request: June 24, 2022
Application linked: June 25, 2022
Biometric done: June 26, 2022
AOR: June 27, 2022
Current status: Submitted

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So, I did 2 jobs qualifying as essential ‘A’ & ‘B’. The time when I was applying, I was about 300 hours short from current job ‘B’ that’s why I had to use the hours I worked during previous job ‘A’. For job ‘B’ I had all the paperwork and attached it.
But for Job ‘A’ I didn’t had a job letter when I was applying (former employer refused to provide one). So, I wrote a detailed letter of explanation and typed all info about work I did (noc code, tittle, duties, duration, location, etc everything I thought might be relevant) attached T4s, Notice of Assessments and Record of Employment. At the time when I was applying, I only had 1 paystub out of 26 for Job ‘A’, so I didn’t attached it, idk why

In the explanation letter, I also shared the efforts I did to get the employment letter from employer (text message screenshots and emails, where employer replies “You no longer work for me so I will not give you letter”, I also tried emailing corporate head office but they mentioned only retailer can give that (former employer, same person). I tried to get letter and copy of paystubs from former employer like 3 times and no success.

I have been optimistic so far but just watched video about a rejection where a guy was unable to provide paystubs as ircc requested ADRx3 and file then was refused.

Anyone in similar situation as mine?
Can I apply for PNP while TR To PR application is still being processed? If yes, then should I? To save time, just in case if tr to pr don’t work out for me?
Should I withdraw tr to pr application to avoid refusal/rejection?
Any suggestion or better ideas?
same boat except i havent even received AOR nor was able tk link my application. I provided all the details i thought they would require in my application and just hoping for the best.

Reactions: Rcks

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi guys so uploaded some documents from webform but I didn't receive any confirmation email. Do have to reupload them Or shall I wait ?
My experience was they didn't attach my document to my application. It takes anywhere from 1 day up to several weeks for them to get back to the applicants these days.

Ade23

Mar 3, 2019
Last week Tuesday, My application moved from ‘we will let you know when we start your background check’ to ‘background check is in progress’ but I still have not gotten PPR. I heard some people get it within 24 hours of the background check change. Could there be a problem with my application?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

James19999

May 4, 2022
Called ircc for an update and they advised that I have passed security check but criminality still in progress. How long should this take to get passed? I thought the criminality check was first and then the security after?

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Any one suggest what would be next steps

stream b , applied June 30 2021

aor may 30 , linked same day
adr for pcc for both myself and spouse and imm5406
submitted June 3 2022
status says still reviewing Documents provided
no other documents asked , all provided upfront
medical provided upfront , changed from medical passed to we don’t need medical
thoughts?

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Got AOR and ADR on Oct 2nd, 2021, But the online account didn’t show the ADR request and finally after calling them on Feb 1st, 2022, they told me they needed more documents.

Sent ADR immediately through webform On Feb 1st, and haven’t heard back since. I’m pretty sure there’s something else wrong because it’s taken so long, but since my account isnt showing any messages, I don’t know what to do. They’re not answering the phone and the webform is a joke.

How do some of you get updates about your application? I really could use a help plz.

Last edited:

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
Hi guys so uploaded some documents from webform but I didn't receive any confirmation email. Do have to reupload them Or shall I wait ?
You supposed to get the electronic email reply in 2 to 3days ..maybe try to call IRCC and check if they received your webform so that their will not be delay because of that.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Another question,
How long does criminality take to process?
I'm still here lol
Applied 6may int grad at 12:40 pm est
Silence....
Aor aug
Adr for ielts and pcc -aug
Silence...
Adr for medical (it was expired)- may
After that silence again
Called ircc they said only one thing left- criminality
How ling does that take??
Its been more than a year now