+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
In my case, Mp only helps me to get an update on the current processing on my file when I was unable to connect with IRCC. I requested the MP in April and now its almost July. I did not get any single update since then. But you should try to connect with your MP, at least you can get some positive things about your application.
Thanks for your reply. I may try this.

Reactions: Island Queen 876

Queenk

May 6, 2021
Hey Guys how long does it normally take for them to add spouse to account after they receive the documents. I have been waiting since May and now it almost July. Anyone have any similar experience with adding spouse after AOR ?

Jun 29, 2022
  • Stream: STREAM B ESSENTIAL NON HEALTHCARE
  • Submitted: July 13, 2021 (11:51am)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
  • Linked to GCKEY- June 29th- Called IRCC today, they said the file moved from TFN and the application number is now permanent. He also said an agent has been working on the application for five days now.. that's all the update he had.

Reactions: maxiie and CherAmie

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
Hey Guys how long does it normally take for them to add spouse to account after they receive the documents. I have been waiting since May and now it almost July. Anyone have any similar experience with adding spouse after AOR ?
I am in the same boat. I have sent the documents in May and still no change.

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
AOR may 2022
Linked and uploaded proof of payment same day,
May 26 - they received the AD
June 29 - Received information from MP that medical passed but expired, eligibility, criminality, security not started
what are they doing all this time?

Rcks

Jun 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I applied in essential non-healthcare.
Applied: July 14, 2021
Biometric request: June 24, 2022
Application linked: June 25, 2022
Biometric done: June 26, 2022
AOR: June 27, 2022
Current status: Submitted

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So, I did 2 jobs qualifying as essential ‘A’ & ‘B’. The time when I was applying, I was about 300 hours short from current job ‘B’ that’s why I had to use the hours I worked during previous job ‘A’. For job ‘B’ I had all the paperwork and attached it.
But for Job ‘A’ I didn’t had a job letter when I was applying (former employer refused to provide one). So, I wrote a detailed letter of explanation and typed all info about work I did (noc code, tittle, duties, duration, location, etc everything I thought might be relevant) attached T4s, Notice of Assessments and Record of Employment. At the time when I was applying, I only had 1 paystub out of 26 for Job ‘A’, so I didn’t attached it, idk why

In the explanation letter, I also shared the efforts I did to get the employment letter from employer (text message screenshots and emails, where employer replies “You no longer work for me so I will not give you letter”, I also tried emailing corporate head office but they mentioned only retailer can give that (former employer, same person). I tried to get letter and copy of paystubs from former employer like 3 times and no success.

I have been optimistic so far but just watched video about a rejection where a guy was unable to provide paystubs as ircc requested ADRx3 and file then was refused.

Anyone in similar situation as mine?
Can I apply for PNP while TR To PR application is still being processed? If yes, then should I? To save time, just in case if tr to pr don’t work out for me?
Should I withdraw tr to pr application to avoid refusal/rejection?
Any suggestion or better ideas?
Any comment or suggestion guys?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
AOR may 2022
Linked and uploaded proof of payment same day,
May 26 - they received the AD
June 29 - Received information from MP that medical passed but expired, eligibility, criminality, security not started
what are they doing all this time?
Based on conversations with IRCC earlier this year, and given that you were only able to link in May and also received an AOR in May, the answer is that nothing at all was happening until May, 2022. Typically (not always, but mostly) being able to link &/or receiving an AOR is just the start of processing. Many people are still waiting for even that to start. Up until then, your application has been in the original 'special' TR to PR Pathway application portal or cloud (where we all applied in 2021) waiting to be drawn down, have a TFN applied while they check to see if your file is basically complete (this is not the detailed review or application processing -- which is why sometimes medicals are initially passed because a medical is in the file, and then later a new medical is requested when they start doing the more detailed review and see that it has expired, or whatever). Then, they change the TFN (temporary file number) to a formal Application Number (when they load your file into the GCMS) which then allows you to link to your account were you can 'see' your application status (finally). Frustrating, I know, but a reflection of a new process & lots of unforeseen circumstances. The good news is that this pathway has had very few rejections and generally has been quite forgiving with all of the mistakes people made in their hurry to apply. They have allowed people to submit corrections with explanations and documents that were completely missed in the actual application.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
  • Stream: STREAM B ESSENTIAL NON HEALTHCARE
  • Submitted: July 13, 2021 (11:51am)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
  • Linked to GCKEY- June 29th- Called IRCC today, they said the file moved from TFN and the application number is now permanent. He also said an agent has been working on the application for five days now.. that's all the update he had.
That means they have actually 'started' processing your file! ;-) It can go fast from here, but usually still several months away from COPR. The mere fact that you were able to link means that you now have an 'official' Application Number (not just a TFN - temporary file number) and often an AOR document follows within a day or two of linking. However, sometimes you might just get an email stating that your application has started being processed and you don't get anything that actually says the exact words AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). Don't worry about the exact wording.

Last edited:
  • Love

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Any comment or suggestion guys?
You can wait until they ask for more information or/& submit whatever of the following that you can collect. You might not need to have every pay stub if your pay stubs show cumulative totals for the period/s -- showing the total hours to the end of a particular year or up to the time you applied to TR to PR (not all pay stubs are cumulative but many are). You already have Records of Employment, T4s & Notice of Assessments, which is good. Do you have a letter of offer with your title/position/duties from when they hired you, and/or a job description detailing your duties in that role? Perhaps you have a hiring ad or job description from when they posted for your position which details the duties? Failing that, is there a current job description or current hiring ad that details the activities of the position that you used to have with them? Submit what you can collect in an organized way with another letter of explanation that your previous employer was uncooperative and that you are making your best effort to make sure IRCC has what they need to process you application. Make sure that you clearly state what supports the 'A' NOC or the 'B' NOC -- make it easy for them to understand what you are submitting. You may have already done enough but I would look for something that confirms your duties beyond just what you have said already, if its available. Best wishes.

Jun 29, 2022
That means they have actually 'started' processing your file! ;-) It can go fast from here, but usually still several months away from COPR. The mere fact that you were able to link means that you now have an 'official' Application Number (not just a TFN - temporary file number) and often an AOR document follows within a day or two of linking. However, sometimes you might just get an email stating that your application has started being processed and you don't get anything that actually says the exact words AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). Don't worry about the exact wording.
To be honest, I feel better knowing that they have started. I am already here in Canada working so I will just wait patiently. I am just happy that I am here in Canada making a better life for my family :)