+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Tr to PR stream B non health care english
Applied-13 July
Aor- 20 June
Link - not able to do it yet.
Given that you have received your AOR, which means that your initial/basic application completeness check has passed and now the more detailed, official processing begins, you should be able to link very soon using the Application #.

Reactions: maxiie

Sak786

Nov 8, 2021
My timeline:
Applied under Stream A October 30th
Got TFN February 28th
File linked April 20th
Got AOR April 21st
Medicals passed, eligibility and security not started
Got ghost update June 17th
your AOR and ghost update dates are same as mine keep sharing

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Similar timeline
Stream A Healthcare worker
Submitted file on October 29th
AOR received April 14,2022.
Medical passed same day
Biometric submitted previously.
1st ghost update 20 June)
Please keep updating thank you
No, I am not in Healthcare. I am in stream b English without a single update since July 2021

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Yes, that's what makes it a 'ghost update.' The GU I received was without an email notification -- I simply went in to the main page of my account to check the status and then saw that 'submitted' had changed to 'profile updated'. When I clicked to go into the details of my TR to PR application and saw that nothing had actually changed (from the previous day), I realized that this was a GU. When I went back out to my main account page, the status was changed back to 'submitted'. It most likely means that someone was looking at or processing something about your file but not every action taken on IRCC's side of your account is necessarily significant enough to trigger a change to what we see on our side of our accounts.
The same thing happened with my account. I hope that will be a good sign.

Reactions: CherAmie

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I need some advise please. I submitted my TR to PR application on May 7 under the International graduate stream. Earlier this year, I decided to cancel the application because I got provincial nomination and now waiting for federal approval, but it is taking longer than I expected. However when I was trying to cancel my application the cic agent I spoke to over the phone advised I only withdraw my payment, as they will not be able to proceed with the application without payment.

Fast forward to last Friday I received an email from IRCC with my application number and for me to link my application to my gc account for faster processing, I was able to do this and discovered it was the TR to PR application.

My question is now that I have withdrawn payment, can I repay and upload via webform?

will this be considered

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I need some advise please. I submitted my TR to PR application on May 7 under the International graduate stream. Earlier this year, I decided to cancel the application because I got provincial nomination and now waiting for federal approval, but it is taking longer than I expected. However when I was trying to cancel my application the cic agent I spoke to over the phone advised I only withdraw my payment, as they will not be able to proceed with the application without payment.

Fast forward to last Friday I received an email from IRCC with my application number and for me to link my application to my gc account for faster processing, I was able to do this and discovered it was the TR to PR application.

My question is now that I have withdrawn payment, can I repay and upload via webform?

will this be considered
Yes. If you will repay the fee, they will continue the processing of your application. Make sure to send the web form with the payment receipt and also call them to put notes on GCMS that you don't want to withdraw the file.

Reactions: Tola02

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
Yes. If you will repay the fee, they will continue the processing of your application. Make sure to send the web form with the payment receipt and also call them to put notes on GCMS that you don't want to withdraw the file.
Thanks a lot for this advise.
Also, if I have changed jobs ( I no longer work at where I initially put in my application) and have a new passport, can I upload all of those documents with my webform or wait till they request for it

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi guys

I just got my gcms notes after one month. My status is updated.

eligibility : passed
Criminality: passed
Medical : passed
Info sharing : complete
Security:

any idea how long it takes after that?

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
My timeline:
Applied under Stream A October 30th
Got TFN February 28th
File linked April 20th
Got AOR April 21st
Medicals passed, eligibility and security not started
Got ghost update June 17th
My time line is exactly as yours. Lets keep updated. The only difference is that I am IG stream, applied may 6 2021.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks a lot for this advise.
Also, if I have changed jobs ( I no longer work at where I initially put in my application) and have a new passport, can I upload all of those documents with my webform or wait till they request for it
You need to provide an updated passport. You can send it through the same web form along with the payment receipt. But, you don't want to update them about your job. But, you still like, you can include all three items in one web form.

Reactions: Tola02

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys

I just got my gcms notes after one month. My status is updated.

eligibility : passed
Criminality: passed
Medical : passed
Info sharing : complete
Security:

any idea how long it takes after that?
It may be 1-2 weeks to a few months—no fixed timeline. When did you receive AOR?