+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
For those interested in timelines, here's mine so far:
TR to PR, Non-Healthcare Essential Worker, English
  • Applied: June 10, 2021
  • TFN: April 4, 2022 (received TFN in an IRCC reply confirming receipt of Use of Rep form submitted by Webform; unable to link though tried every other day; number started with XE00266....)
  • Account Linked: May 9, 2022 ('X' dropped & number changed to E00266....; Medical shown as 'passed', then a day later changed to 'not required, unless requested')
  • Request for Medical: May 27, 2022 (likely due to expiry of old medical; booked medical & completed on June 3; Medical change to 'passed' on June 11)
  • Ghost Update: June 17, 2022
  • Note: although TFN number changed from XE... to E... and my account is now linked, I have not received (and might not need) a formal AOR letter

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Please, anyone knows GCMS note advise me.

I can see this on my GCMS note
in Security Screening process
- Type : In progress by CBSA
- Indicator : Yes
I submitted Schedule A two days before this activity.

Would you mind advise me what what it means?

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
For those interested in timelines, here's mine so far:
TR to PR, Non-Healthcare Essential Worker, English
  • Applied: June 10, 2021
  • TFN: April 4, 2022 (received TFN in an IRCC reply confirming receipt of Use of Rep form submitted by Webform; unable to link though tried every other day; number started with XE00266....)
  • Account Linked: May 9, 2022 ('X' dropped & number changed to E00266....; Medical shown as 'passed', then a day later changed to 'not required, unless requested')
  • Request for Medical: May 27, 2022 (likely due to expiry of old medical; booked medical & completed on June 3; Medical change to 'passed' on June 11)
  • Ghost Update: June 17, 2022
  • Note: although TFN number changed from XE... to E... and my account is now linked, I have not received (and might not need) a formal AOR letter
Hi
I have almost same timeline.
Your file in whitehorse?

srenchem

Apr 3, 2022
my timeline. It's a mess
TR to PR, IG
  • Applied: May 6th, 2021
  • Account Linked: Dec 30th, 2021
  • Request for Medical: Jan 4th, 2022, medical exam request submitted
  • Exam approved: Jan 20th, 2022
  • I found I forgot to sign my name on IMM0008 (the form with 2D barcodes) so I re-submitted that form: April 5th, 2022 ( I'm still not sure if I'm doing this right. I print out the form and manually sign it then scanned the signed form.
  • no updated to date June 20th, 2022...

Does anyone have any clue? I'm thinking of applying for another program...

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi
I have almost same timeline.
Your file in whitehorse?
The only correspondence I have referencing any office location is is from an email dated May 10, 2022 (the day after I was able to link):
"This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney."
I've read that all processing starts in Sydney (?) but I don't know if they will continue to process there or if they have, or might, transfer it to another office.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
my timeline. It's a mess
TR to PR, IG
  • Applied: May 6th, 2021
  • Account Linked: Dec 30th, 2021
  • Request for Medical: Jan 4th, 2022, medical exam request submitted
  • Exam approved: Jan 20th, 2022
  • I found I forgot to sign my name on IMM0008 (the form with 2D barcodes) so I re-submitted that form: April 5th, 2022 ( I'm still not sure if I'm doing this right. I print out the form and manually sign it then scanned the signed form.
  • no updated to date June 20th, 2022...

Does anyone have any clue? I'm thinking of applying for another program...
Given IRCC's 2022 budget forecast that they will be processing about 40,000 of the remaining (those not processed in 2021) TR to PR applications in 2022 and then the remaining 32,000 in 2023, this means there are now many people waiting for progress through this year. I think IRCC is trying to get processing started for as many applications as possible in 2022 but that does not mean that they will be able to completely finish processing everyone through to PR issuance in 2022.

Unless you know for sure that your application will be rejected (which it shouldn't be if you were eligible & provided all necessary documentation), or if you have some other urgent circumstance, I would save my money, be patient and not bog down the system with another application. Given your timeline and the fact that you started seeing progress in Jan and none since, I would request the GCMS notes to see if you can identify any issues that might be holding up your case, and then try to proactively address them through a Webform letter of explanation with or without supporting documents. This is what I will be doing if I don't hear anything further by the end of June.

Last edited:
Reactions: srenchem

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys, I applied under tr to pr pathway stream A
Health care worker (English) on October 29,2021
AOR- April 13th, 2022
Linked the same day and medical passed as well (submitted previously)
Biometric - submitted previously.
I logged in today and saw profile updated but when I checked nothing was updated.
Any guess what would that mean? Will appreciate any responses thanks.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
AOR- April 13th, 2022
I logged in today and saw profile updated but when I checked nothing was updated.
That's a GU or Ghost Update -- It generally means that IRCC was updating or looking at your file. It is generally a good sign that something is moving in the process but it might not trigger a specific change to the indicators we see on our side of our accounts.

srenchem

Apr 3, 2022
Given IRCC's 2022 budget forecast that they will be processing about 40,000 of the remaining (those not processed in 2021) TR to PR applications in 2022 and then the remaining 32,000 in 2023, this means there are now many people waiting for progress through this year. I think IRCC is trying to get as many people linked as possible to help cut down the number of inquiries about 'why can't I see or link my account' but that does not mean they will be able to completely process everyone in 2022.

Unless you know for sure that your application will be rejected (which it shouldn't be if you were eligible & provided all necessary documentation), or if you have some other urgent circumstance, I would save my money, be patient and not bog down the system with another application. Given your timeline and the fact that you started seeing progress in Jan and none since, I would request the GCMS notes to see if you can identify any issues that might be holding up your case, and then try to proactively address them through a Webform letter of explanation with or without supporting documents. This is what I will be doing if I don't hear anything further by the end of June.
Thanks! I think I'll wait. It's such a slow process.

Reactions: CherAmie

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
AOR- April 13th, 2022
Hey! It is a good sign. Please keep updating.
Thanks

Dolphin22

Dec 20, 2021
Thank you so much for the comments!

As a follow-up, if I leave Canada now, and return before E-COPR is issued, can I still enter with my current work permit and visa?

And another scenario, let's say at the time I upload picture and address to portal I am still in Canada, and then a few days letter I leave Canada for vacation, later E-CORP is officially issued when I am outside of Canada, can I still come back to Canada? Is this a case that I would have to prepare Permanent Resident Travel Documents in order to come back to Canada?
Hello, Could you please share the information you received on this? I am in a similar situation - as of now, I only replied to the first email (portal invite), saying that I am in Canada now but that I will be away for the next two weeks - if I come back and E-COPR has not yet been issued, will my current work permit still be valid to re-enter Canada? And if I get the portal credentials, can I delay the process for a few days? THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR ANY ADVICE, I have been trying to get a hold of IRCC for two weeks now without any luck...

Inder2255

May 5, 2022
hi guys, I submitted my essential non healthcare file on July 13 and yesterday I randomly called ircc nd came to know that i have pcc request on my file any my file number is generated already so I linked my file yesterday and submitted my indian pcc that was issued last year in July. I guess pcc is valid because I haven’t visited back home after the issue date. do I need new pcc?

*But the main point is I haven’t got any emails on my account for aor or pcc so guys keep trying to link file. Best of luck.*

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Can you get a GU without an email?
In other words, can the status be changed to profile updated without receiving an email?

Last edited:

Deepak9723

Feb 17, 2022
My timeline :- 9 june Essential non healthcare

FEB 17 -AOR ,
FEB 18 - Biometric
Feb 18 - ADR -PCC- submitted on same day
APRIL 12 - we are reviewing additional document

And after that no updates ? Anyone on same timeline?
Should i call IRCC ??