+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
First they said they said they can process all owp n pr applications anywere. But now why its changed. Are we supposed to remain here untill we gt owp? Mine expires in sep11 this year so i wanno go bak home for 6 months. Can i go or not?
Someone answered this question before. As long as you have a valid status in Canada with a valid travel document, you should be able to leave and come back. But, again, it's not 100% guaranteed. Please refer to " maintained status policy".

Reactions: Lily444

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Yeah I noticed that too! But we got our AOR before March 31, 2022 (The end date of the temporary policy of foreign nationals being exempt from new medicals).
I got my AOR in February, 2022, but no movement until June, 2022.
Did you re-do the medical yet? Or you're still waiting to be seen? (The wait time in my area is 2 weeks).
i got my medical done next day. It was submitted on 9 june by clinic and passed on 10 june by ircc. Even the doctor said now the medical is mandatory.

Reactions: modmaxbc

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
What do you mean submitted in the original application, I did all of them ( family name, passport, UCI and...) which one I have to put on the linking page?
What I mean is that you should enter the different combinations exactly as you entered them when you submitted your TR to PR application (form IMM0008) and as printed on your passport. So for example, if your name is 'John David Henry Smith', and on form IMM0008 you entered your surname as 'Smith', and you entered your given names as shown on your passport as 'John David Henry', then make sure you enter ALL of your given names in that exact order when you are trying to link. If entering your place of birth, again make sure it is spelled exactly as in your passport and on your IMM0008 form. I know this sounds obvious but some people have entered, for example, only their first name, 'John', and not included their other given names. If none of these different combinations work, then you should wait for a webform response and/or try to contact IRCC by phone to find out what to do next. I was able to link using family name and passport number when I only had a TFN (not a formal AOR) but it took several weeks of trying, but I don't know which combination will work for you.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

------------------------------------------------
Are you still here or already PR?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
do you guys have any idea WHEN IRCC will process all tr to pr applications?

As I stated back in March on this forum, "Given that IRCC's 2022/2023 budget now forecasts that many TR2PR's will not be fully processed this year (~40,000 in 2022 & the remaining ~32,000 in 2023 under Federal Economic Public Policies), I am not going to panic that I've not heard anything yet." Based on the progress I have seen so far since March, it would appear that IRCC is trying to get all or most TR2PR's waiting in the original application portal (or cloud where no one can 'see' it) at least linked and into the GCMS system this year (2022) but that may mean that for some (about 32,000), the actual PR may not be received until 2023 -- but hopefully at least you will be linked and in process in 2022. I am not sure what their budget logic was to estimate that about 32,000 won't get PR until 2023 unless they are recognizing staffing issues, were just being cautious about whether or not we were fully out of Covid delays, or perhaps they're recognizing that some will take longer due to challenges dealing with delays in obtaining info from other countries? Best wishes. There appear to be very few rejections in this program so far and the agents have been unusually forgiving by allowing the resubmission of forms and the correction of significant errors.

Marktup

Feb 17, 2022
It's been 8 months since my last updates, a 5669 ADR at Nov 19.
For now, no AOR, no GU and no one open my case again.
The only one I got is my medical is expired.
Thank you WH officers, enjoy your coming summer vacation!
I’m in the same boat as you are. It’s really annoying!! All my friends around me got PR through the tr to pr steam.. I'm so tired of waiting any updates from whitehorse office.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie and JACKPT