+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
You can, but you can't change your employer. Employer has to be notified. And you need to remain in Canada. This is written on IRCC website. I think you should spend some time reading what's on IRCC website. It's very informational.
First they said they said they can process all owp n pr applications anywere. But now why its changed. Are we supposed to remain here untill we gt owp? Mine expires in sep11 this year so i wanno go bak home for 6 months. Can i go or not?

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
First they said they said they can process all owp n pr applications anywere. But now why its changed. Are we supposed to remain here untill we gt owp? Mine expires in sep11 this year so i wanno go bak home for 6 months. Can i go or not?
Even i didn’t know that we cannot change an employer,.. as its open work permit it should not be restricted

Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This huge backlog is mostly created by Ukrainians & other fsw workers trying to sneak in through visitor visas

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019
Hello guys, i know its a silly question to ask. I replied to the credentials 4 times ensuring they received my reply with the details they required since I haven't received my credentials yet (received portal confirmation on 14 june) .. Will that be a problem?

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019
Did anyone receive a pr portal confirmation from Virtual landing unit? What was your timeline from confirmation to credentials!?

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
when did you apply for GCMS notes and when did you receive it? When is your GCMS notes generated? I applied on April 21 and haven't received it yet. Also my Primary Office is Whitehorse and secondary is Centralized Intake Office.
I applied 3 months ago and every month since then. I just got it recently. It took so long before they sent it to me

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Guys!
On GCKey, Medical changed to you don't need a medical and Status changed to profile/application updated.
What does this mean? :(
Most likely this means that your medicals expired today.

Since you've already received your GCMS notes, you can confirm from them. Under the medical section, you will be able to see some sort of expiry. My guess is that it will be today's date.