+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Just dnt wrry...give the nedical as per them ..ur close to pr portal
I am worried and stressed just like anyone else. The group has been very helpful. Thank you for your kind words.
I hope you haven't done any medical yet, or hopefully they will accept whoever did it in 2021. It looks like they're requesting for a new one if yours is expired (medicals are generally only valid for 1 year).

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Please help me, my AOR come on 25th May and went to Spam., I found it yesterday but I can not link it to my account, What should I do?
Please answer- I can not link it. In the letter from CIC wrote we have to link it within 7 days. I do not what should i do

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Please help me, my AOR come on 25th May and went to Spam., I found it yesterday but I can not link it to my account, What should I do?
Please answer- I can not link it. In the letter from CIC wrote we have to link it within 7 days. I do not what should i do
Submit a Webform explaining what has happened, that you are unable to link and that you need their guidance on what to do next. AND, while you're waiting for a response to the Webform, try calling IRCC (if you have time to call over & over to get into the call queue). AND, for good measure, try linking your account again (if you haven't already) up to your allowed 5 attempts per day by using all of the different combinations available exactly as you submitted them in your original application (Passport, Family Name, UCI, etc.).

Reactions: maxiie

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
ys you do not need medical exam. I got AOR on FEB 28 and documents request in march 18, nothing after that. any ideas, how long will it take now?
Had an Ghost update this morning, status changed from Submitted to Updated when I finally was able to access my account after weeks. Apparently alot of people have got ghost updates this morning.
I also got a GU today Amir. And this is not related to medical , that happened almost a week ago. Hope it means something is progressing.

Reactions: modmaxbc

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I haven't got single update, would I be moved to 2023?
As I stated back in March on this forum, "Given that IRCC's 2022/2023 budget now forecasts that many TR2PR's will not be fully processed this year (~40,000 in 2022 & the remaining ~32,000 in 2023 under Federal Economic Public Policies), I am not going to panic that I've not heard anything yet." Based on the progress I have seen so far since March, it would appear that IRCC is trying to get all or most TR2PR's waiting in the original application portal (or cloud where no one can 'see' it) at least linked and into the GCMS system this year (2022) but that may mean that for some (about 32,000), the actual PR may not be received until 2023 -- but hopefully at least you will be linked and in process in 2022. I am not sure what their budget logic was to estimate that about 32,000 won't get PR until 2023 unless they are recognizing staffing issues, were just being cautious about whether or not we were fully out of Covid delays, or perhaps they're recognizing that some will take longer due to challenges dealing with delays in obtaining info from other countries? Best wishes. There appear to be very few rejections in this program so far and the agents have been unusually forgiving by allowing the resubmission of forms and the correction of significant errors.

Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Submit a Webform explaining what has happened, that you are unable to link and that you need their guidance on what to do next. AND, while you're waiting for a response to the Webform, try calling IRCC (if you have time to call over & over to get into the call queue). AND, for good measure, try linking your account again (if you haven't already) up to your allowed 5 attempts per day by using all of the different combinations available exactly as you submitted them in your original application (Passport, Family Name, UCI, etc.).
What do you mean submitted in the original application, I did all of them ( family name, passport, UCI and...) which one I have to put on the linking page?

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
hey, my GU changed from Application / Profile Updated back to Submitted. Why did it change back, is that how ghost updates work? And also after getting my GU, nothing actually changed in my file

• Love
Reactions: Lily444

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
hey, my GU changed from Application / Profile Updated back to Submitted. Why did it change back, is that how ghost updates work? And also after getting my GU, nothing actually changed in my file
Yes. It will go back to the submitted stage. Not all the changes are visible to the online portal. You can call them to know what happened if you passed any stage or if there will be an ADR request?

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I de

hey can we continue to work under applied status?
You can, but you can't change your employer. Employer has to be notified. And you need to remain in Canada. This is written on IRCC website. I think you should spend some time reading what's on IRCC website. It's very informational.

Reactions: Lily444

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
You can, but you can't change your employer. Employer has to be notified. And you need to remain in Canada. This is written on IRCC website. I think you should spend some time reading what's on IRCC website. It's very informational.
This is so stressful. I am in middle of a job change ‍♀