+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
But it was showing medical passed until now. Does this mean that I need to Re do the medical ?
In my case, the medical showed passed, and on the very next day, it was updated again " we don't need ...", a few days later , I was asked to re-do the medical.

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I had the second GU this morning, do anyone have an idea of what I should be expecting.
I called IRCC on Monday and the officer told me both medical and criminal check is done, but eligibility and background check in progress.

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I had the second GU this morning, do anyone have an idea of what I should be expecting.
I called IRCC on Monday and the officer told me both medical and criminal check is done, but eligibility and background check in progress.
When did you get your AOR and which office is processing your file right now? Have you submitted any ADR?

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi guys, I just opened my Gckey account and there was a ghost update, it says application profile/updated. Now it says you do not need medical exam. I got AOR on FEB 28 and documents request in march 18, nothing after that. any ideas, how long will it take now?
I got my aor on March7
Document request on March 5

My medical status was do not need. I requested gcms notes. The medical status was medical sent for reassessment.
Then I got my medical request on 30 May. These days they are asking for new medicals

Reactions: Lily444

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Had an Ghost update this morning, status changed from Submitted to Updated when I finally was able to access my account after weeks. Apparently alot of people have got ghost updates this morning.

• Love

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Please help me, my AOR come 25th May and went to Spam., I found it yesterday but i can not link to my account, What should i do?

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I got my aor on March7
Document request on March 5

My medical status was do not need. I requested gcms notes. The medical status was medical sent for reassessment.
Then I got my medical request on 30 May. These days they are asking for new medicals
Yeah I noticed that too! But we got our AOR before March 31, 2022 (The end date of the temporary policy of foreign nationals being exempt from new medicals).
I got my AOR in February, 2022, but no movement until June, 2022.
Did you re-do the medical yet? Or you're still waiting to be seen? (The wait time in my area is 2 weeks).

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Atleast u gt something..while we r dieing here from last 5 months..im pretty sure ur officer is reviewing ur file
It's not really good news tho. They have a backlog of medicals and we have a wait time. I'm not sure why we're being asked for it now. We got our AORs before the temporary policy expried.

• Sad