+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Same here! AOR on Feb 15. No update yet.
Update from MP: Criminality, security, BC-not initiated. Still reviewing the docs provided by you.
I guess they stopped working on files with Feb AOR's. I haven't seen a single one in this group who got update with FEB AOR;s.

Reactions: jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I guess they stopped working on files with Feb AOR's. I haven't seen a single one in this group who got update with FEB AOR;s.
Yes. Most of the updates are from the IG stream. Very few updates about stream B. On FB grp, I saw one applicant who got AOR on 11th Feb, she got Portal on 2nd June. That's Y I asked if anyone else got an update.

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Yes. Most of the updates are from the IG stream. Very few updates about stream B. On FB grp, I saw one applicant who got AOR on 11th Feb, she got Portal on 2nd June. That's Y I asked if anyone else got an update.
No update so far. AOR on Feb 17 and my file is in Whitehorse.

dpatel7505

Jun 6, 2022
AOR: 22 Feb
Medical: Passed on Feb 21 and then changed to do not need on June 03
Additional Document: Reviewing since April 11
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
Eligibility: Not Started

Not sure how long it's gonna take.

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022

I'm in the same boat as yours. My profile had never been updated since the 23rd of February until last week. Still, it was a GU. The local MP office said no progress with my application a month ago. (At that point, my application was already in process for approximately 2.5 months)

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Did you submit an old medical or a new one? Not needed indicates valid but expired medical. Most of the time, the officer extends the validity but if they need new medical, they will send you ADR. For your second question, eligibility and security. It depends upon your file and officer. But, I think all of the Feb AORs officers are on vacation or busy with other applications. As TR2PR processing officers are given a deadline of 1 yr to give results based on my GCMS and many others.

Reactions: Lily444