+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
Have you got an answer for this question yet? I don't reside in Ontario anymore, but what I know is, if this hasn't changed, when you apply for the OHIP (I am not sure if non citizens and PRs would be able to extend it without proving you are currently working), you need to meet the criteria, things like working full time, having the employer write a letter, etc. Service Canada would provide you with a list of requirements (this is the part that I'm not certain about anymore; perhaps the rules have been altered during the pandemic). Hope this information helps.
I have all the requirements if they ask the same paperwork as when I applied first time. I will try to renew online, if they don't allow me them go in person. I received the letter from CIC that says they are working on my file and I have some temporary extension granted until September.

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone,
So i applied for my trv
I got email today that my application status has been updated. Please check your account.
But when i opened my account there was nothing.
Is it weird? Or does that happen sometimes? Do i need to do something? Thanks
It's called Ghost Update (GU), meaning that your application progressing ... expect new updates

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022
Hello,
In my application they asked for Police Certificate highlighted original. I already sent them my previous police certificate translation with certified copy of original one. Now I don’t know they ask for original file or I need to submit new one?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello,
In my application they asked for Police Certificate highlighted original. I already sent them my previous police certificate translation with certified copy of original one. Now I don’t know they ask for original file or I need to submit new one?
When was the issued date of your PCC?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I have all the requirements if they ask the same paperwork as when I applied first time. I will try to renew online, if they don't allow me them go in person. I received the letter from CIC that says they are working on my file and I have some temporary extension granted until September.
If you're a temporary resident you cannot renew your OHIP online. I've tried it before, when you are entering your health card number, the last two letters will make your request invalid and it tells you that you need to go in person.
This is because they need to validate your status before giving you an extension.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Date of issue is 2018 but I did not back to my country after that
I cannot give you a definite answer as some people sent their old one with no issue while others got a new one and submitted it.
My personal recommendation is to get a new PCC although it's technically valid because you haven't travelled back. But since the officer already knows that, when sending thr ADR it's better to apply for a new one.
Anyway, I don't think it's a problem if you've already submitted it.

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022
I cannot give you a definite answer as some people sent their old one with no issue while others got a new one and submitted it.
My personal recommendation is to get a new PCC although it's technically valid because you haven't travelled back. But since the officer already knows that, when sending thr ADR it's better to apply for a new one.
Anyway, I don't think it's a problem if you've already submitted it.
Thank you for your response

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022
Hello,

how we can call to ircc to talk with agent. I call 8882422100 and after all listening I cannot talk with agent

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

how we can call to ircc to talk with agent. I call 8882422100 and after all listening I cannot talk with agent
At 51 seconds press 2
Then the message will play then press 1-3-0
It will take about 30-40 tries but eventually you will hear 'you are being connected'
:) hope that helps!

Reactions: T0pubo

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Do they (VO) at Whitehorse still keep working on our tr to pr process ?
I guess they do not, since my file struck with them on Feb 8 and nothing updated, even I passed the medical exam.

any idea about VO Whitehorse ? please share here!

FRH

Feb 9, 2022
Yesterday, I logged in to my account and current status changed to "Application/profile updated". Last update was April 08: You passed medical exam. Now, it changed to you do not need a medical exam. My outland spouse's medical exam expired on May 13,2022. Was that a GU or just change of medical status?

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Do they (VO) at Whitehorse still keep working on our tr to pr process ?
I guess they do not, since my file struck with them on Feb 8 and nothing updated, even I passed the medical exam.

any idea about VO Whitehorse ? please share here!
Same here. My file has been with them since Feb 17 without any update :rolleyes:.

M_brar

May 2, 2020
Yesterday, I logged in to my account and current status changed to "Application/profile updated". Last update was April 08: You passed medical exam. Now, it changed to you do not need a medical exam. My outland spouse's medical exam expired on May 13,2022. Was that a GU or just change of medical status?
I have seen this in my profile as well, and its 3 time that i saw this, but nothing has changed.
I dont know what does this mean.