+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys , is there anyone who could answer my question. I talk to IRCC agent this week and the agent told me security is passed and info sharing is in progress . Does anyone have any idea how long it’s gonna take from now ?
Unfortunately. the processing time for each step is not publicly available. But if the security is passed, your file is at it's very end stage.

Reactions: Ginnn

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
How can i link my file no aor received no contact from ircc please if anyone can help?
You might be able to link using any of the different combinations (UCI/names/passport/birthplace) BUT it will only link if behind the scenes IRCC has downloaded your application from the cloud (or server) where many applicantions are still waiting. They may download it and assign a Temporary File Number (TFN) but this is not the same as a formal AOR number. Many are unable to link with a TFN because no agent actually started reviewing the file for completeness -- i.e. your file was drawn down but nobody has started looking at it. Or, if an agent has started looking at it shortly after assigning the TFN (which you might never know about), you could link just before or soon after an agent creates an AOR. My point is that it is very hit & miss. Also, see my answer to EvieFrye on Wednesday (page 1327) on what an IRCC agent told me about applications still waiting to be processed. Hope that's helpful.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
You might be able to link using any of the different combinations (UCI/names/passport/birthplace) BUT it will only link if behind the scenes IRCC has downloaded your application from the cloud (or server) where many applicantions are still waiting. They may download it and assign a Temporary File Number (TFN) but this is not the same as a formal AOR number. Many are unable to link with a TFN because no agent actually started reviewing the file for completeness -- i.e. your file was drawn down but nobody has started looking at it. Or, if an agent has started looking at it shortly after assigning the TFN (which you might never know about), you could link just before or soon after an agent creates an AOR. My point is that it is very hit & miss. Also, see my answer to EvieFrye on Wednesday (page 1327) on what an IRCC agent told me about applications still waiting to be processed. Hope that's helpful.
You are a TFN expert :D, you should seek a job in IRCC when you get your PR.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah, I'm seeing good progress on applicants with TFN on FB group. When you received your file number? And can you share the first 4 digits?
I received a TFN on April 4/22 and the first 4 digits are XE00. Interestingly, I received the TFN as a result of putting in a Webform to check the status of the TR to PR application while also providing them with an address & passport update for an earlier Study application which is still over 2 years old. I am currently in maintained/implied status as a student (w. open work permit).

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I received a TFN on April 4/22 and the first 4 digits are XE00. Interestingly, I received the TFN as a result of putting in a Webform to check the status of the TR to PR application while also providing them with an address & passport update for an earlier Study application which is still over 2 years old. I am currently in maintained/implied status as a student (w. open work permit).
I see...
What I have seen in others was that they got their AOR between 1-2 months after the TFN.
Let's see how I'll turn out for you.
Fingers crossed

Reactions: CherAmie

Thisismistire

Apr 20, 2022
Hi can you share more digits.Mine is XE00269,is there anyone who got TFN near to mine and got AOR recently?
Thank you for your ansawer earlier you clarify everything about TFN and i appreciate it.

Last edited:

febindonz

Jan 14, 2022
@SmzAmir , appreciate your valuable information's on other posts.
My time line is as below, Do you have any guess how much one should wait after the AOR.

Applied - IG Stream May 06, 2021 9:55 PM EST( With Family )
Long Silence until March 05, 2022.
March 05 - Application linked using Family name, Passport details
March 05 - ADR For PCC
March 07 - AOR
March 07 - Biometric Refund.
April 21 - ADR Received
April 21 - ADR Stared Reviewing.
Portal - ????

Reactions: yyfish

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
@SmzAmir , appreciate your valuable information's on other posts.
My time line is as below, Do you have any guess how much one should wait after the AOR.

Applied - IG Stream May 06, 2021 9:55 PM EST( With Family )
Long Silence until March 05, 2022.
March 05 - Application linked using Family name, Passport details
March 05 - ADR For PCC
March 07 - AOR
March 07 - Biometric Refund.
April 21 - ADR Received
April 21 - ADR Stared Reviewing.
Portal - ????
Thank you. Can you provide the following information:
- Is your family members inside or outside Canada?
- Did you submit everything upfront?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you. Can you provide the following information:
- Is your family members inside or outside Canada?
- Did you submit everything upfront?
No
I don’t think he did submitted everything upfront
Bcz then he wouldn’t have gotten that adr recieved update
I have a similar timeline to him
My adr went Review on 11 the apr
I just see ecopr rollouts are disappearing
Idk Whats the reason

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
No
I don’t think he did submitted everything upfront