+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
I applied after completing studies in 2020 and that time they changed my UCI n issued new WP. They did sent biometric instructions letter that time but because they issued my wp by attaching wrong I mean someone else’s biometric I did not have biometric and neither did they ask again because biometric were not required due to Covid for temporary residents.
That means they will not allow me to give biometric without letter??
No, they won't. You can make an appointment for it, but they ask for a letter or reference from IRCC.

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I applied after completing studies in 2020 and that time they changed my UCI n issued new WP. They did sent biometric instructions letter that time but because they issued my wp by attaching wrong I mean someone else’s biometric I did not have biometric and neither did they ask again because biometric were not required due to Covid for temporary residents.
That means they will not allow me to give biometric without letter??
You need to reach out to IRCC regarding this case, there are three ways you can do it:
1) Submit a webform with a letter explaining the issue and the fact that you need to receive BIL in order to perform your biometrics
2) Call client center and let them know about the case
3) Contact your local Member of Parliament and ask them to send a letter to IRCC on your behalf

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
No, they won't. You can make an appointment for it, but they ask for a letter or reference from IRCC.
You need to reach out to IRCC regarding this case, there are three ways you can do it:
1) Submit a webform with a letter explaining the issue and the fact that you need to receive BIL in order to perform your biometrics
2) Call client center and let them know about the case
3) Contact your local Member of Parliament and ask them to send a letter to IRCC on your behalf
Thank you so much for your help I’m really concerned because last time they took 6 months to correct it n now again

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I need some advice. I got the AOR on Dec 2021 but there is no other progress since then. I want to come back to my home country for more than 6 months. My question is that in case CIC requires additional documents, can I submit those documents online from my home country? does it make sense to come back to my country at that time or stay here and wait?

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Ye
Hi everyone, I need some advice. I got the AOR on Dec 2021 but there is no other progress since then. I want to come back to my home country for more than 6 months. My question is that in case CIC requires additional documents, can I submit those documents online from my home country? does it make sense to come back to my country at that time or stay here and wait?
yes you can. No problem with that.

Reactions: Ginnn and teogk89

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Does anybody have a credible source that can provide news about OWP extension for TRPR applicants? When should we expect new policy to begin? is it the same idea that we go through IRCC Portal - Login with GCKey and after questionnaire start a submission?
Somebody said that this specific process will start in June but I'm not sure. Would appreciate the help.

Inder2255

May 5, 2022
Hlo guys, I applied under tr to pr on may 6th and after that i withdraw my application but yesterday i was able to link that application. Basically i want to continue with that application any suggestions guys should I raise webform with new payment receipt or wait for ircc agent.

zuizui

Jan 24, 2022
Hlo guys, I applied under tr to pr on may 6th and after that i withdraw my application but yesterday i was able to link that application. Basically i want to continue with that application any suggestions guys should I raise webform with new payment receipt or wait for ircc agent.
you can call agent and ask them to provide a payment link. after payment, provide payment receipt to the agent and agent will add into application note

Reactions: Inder2255

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Does anybody have a credible source that can provide news about OWP extension for TRPR applicants? When should we expect new policy to begin? is it the same idea that we go through IRCC Portal - Login with GCKey and after questionnaire start a submission?
Somebody said that this specific process will start in June but I'm not sure. Would appreciate the help.
In IRCC twitter account, it's been mentioned that the new policy will take effect in June. The exact date is not finalized yet.

Last edited:

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
So I contacted MP last week, i got reply today that my file is in process since august. MP also said that the officer she talked to said that this file should be moving faster than it actually is so they gonna work on it now. She told me if i dont hear anything from them in two weeks i should contact them again

my question is-if anyone had the same experience? Was your file moving within two weeks? Please help.
I applied 6 may in International grad at 12:40
Aor and adr (ielts and pcc) in august
After that complete silence

thank you

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
So I contacted MP last week, i got reply today that my file is in process since august. MP also said that the officer she talked to said that this file should be moving faster than it actually is so they gonna work on it now. She told me if i dont hear anything from them in two weeks i should contact them again

my question is-if anyone had the same experience? Was your file moving within two weeks? Please help.
I applied 6 may in International grad at 12:40
Aor and adr (ielts and pcc) in august
After that complete silence

thank you
Omggggg!!!!!!!!!! I just opened my gc account and it showed ghost update i think. On profile page it showed status as submitted/profile updated. When i opened there was nothing .
its a gu right?
omg this is so hopeful finally. Today marks a year i am waitingfor my pr hope it comes soon :)

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Hi guys , is there anyone who could answer my question. I talk to IRCC agent this week and the agent told me security is passed and info sharing is in progress . Does anyone have any idea how long it’s gonna take from now ?

Reactions: yoomi0516