+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
The first time that you come to Canada, the border officer writes a date on your passport.
You should use that date.
Thanks for the prompt reply
So when I came on the visit visa in 2016 is the date I mention and not the time I came on a study permit in 2018

James19999

May 4, 2022
You need a valid TRV and WP to enter Canada. If your TRV is still valid in your old passport at the time of coming back, it's not a problem.
Otherwise, you need to apply for a new one with your new passport.
I am from the U.K. and therefore do not need a TRV. I have a ETA attached to my old passport and didn’t know if I need to apply for a new one for my new passport?

Elbit

May 5, 2022
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021
  • AOR: - Not received
  • Biometrics: Requested (May 4, 2022)

Almost a year of waiting to my PR process started... it seems, there's still long way to go since I didn't have AOR and link my accounts but at least I got a first reply from IRCC after a year of application.

Reactions: yyfish

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Yes, me and 2 kids.
I thought it would take time more for anyone who has dependents to get through the process. but not to you. Congrats!!
Do you see the same information on your account as well? I am not sure if the IRCC call center gives us the most updated information.

kraaaaaa

Dec 8, 2021
May 21, 10 pm Stream B - English
AOR- Jan 10
ADR 1 for PCC - Jan 10
uploaded PCC - Jan 10
medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR 2 - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - March 10
ADR 3 - Schedule A - March11
documents in review - March 30
Backcheck multiple ghost updates on April 20, 21
Poral email - April 22 replied immediately and got Portal credentials within 5mins
ECOPR - May 3
Waiting for card in mail..

Reactions: yyfish

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
Please advise
I linked my application today after complete one year. International grad, submitted may 6 2021

Previously cic added wrong biometric with my PGWP application which took 6 months to fix and that time they changed myUCI n issued new wp.
this time again they put previous UCI n wrong biometric in pr application. I have never given biometric in my life time

myquestion is how do I submit document to request this correction??? I could not find any folder under submit documents

n can I give biometric without biometric instructions letter??? I tried calling them but I cannot reach please please please please someone help me

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Please advise
I linked my application today after complete one year. International grad, submitted may 6 2021

Previously cic added wrong biometric with my PGWP application which took 6 months to fix and that time they changed myUCI n issued new wp.
this time again they put previous UCI n wrong biometric in pr application. I have never given biometric in my life time

myquestion is how do I submit document to request this correction??? I could not find any folder under submit documents

n can I give biometric without biometric instructions letter??? I tried calling them but I cannot reach please please please please someone help me
When did you apply the PGWP? Haven't they ask your Biometrics back then? Biometrics has been required since 2018.
In the case of Biometrics in the Border or Visa office, you need a request letter from IRCC.

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
When did you apply the PGWP? Haven't they ask your Biometrics back then? Biometrics has been required since 2018.
In the case of Biometrics in the Border or Visa office, you need a request letter from IRCC.
I applied after completing studies in 2020 and that time they changed my UCI n issued new WP. They did sent biometric instructions letter that time but because they issued my wp by attaching wrong I mean someone else’s biometric I did not have biometric and neither did they ask again because biometric were not required due to Covid for temporary residents.
That means they will not allow me to give biometric without letter??

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I am from the U.K. and therefore do not need a TRV. I have a ETA attached to my old passport and didn’t know if I need to apply for a new one for my new passport?
Based on IRCC website, if you got a new passport, you need to get a new ETA.

"An eTA is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. If you get a new passport, you need to get a new eTA."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta/facts.html

Last edited: