+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

bw8411

Apr 14, 2022
Can somebody show me sample of LOE to send form again, now I found mistake in imm0008 form. I didn’t fill my name in consent section. Now I am very stressed.
Letter of Explanation - Student.ubc.cahttps://students.ubc.ca › students.ubc.ca › files
Just make sure it has Application Number, UCI, Name, Contact (email, address, phone), context, and reasons plus what you are attaching.
You can mention the form number at top and make the explanation easy to understand. its a request hence LOE is not a guarantee.

bw8411

Apr 14, 2022
hi, today i received AOR,(summited around 4:30est p.m) and i have been trying to link but this error occurred, does anyone know about it?

it says
Error:
unfortunatlely, an error occurred,
online services
system-generated error code:j9xxcf**
Try incognito mode or use different browser. It may be a cache issue. I had to try several times to work

dp11111

Apr 14, 2022
Hey Everyone,
I applied under Non healthcare essential on July 11, no AOR yet. I am travelling India for few weeks in 2 days. Do I need to inform IRCC about this? If yes, how can I inform? I do not have TFN or AOR.
Thank you!!

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
IG English
Application time: May 6, around 8:30 EST
BIL and application linked: February 4
AOR: February 7
Web form for mistakes on Schedule A and Family Info: February 23
Medical Passed: April 1
Confirmation of webform for documents received: April 13
Profile update: April 13
2 Profile updates
PR portal April 13
Submitted the photo which is taken on May6 last year in London Drug Store. However it keeps showing it is too bright or too dark. But still submitted the phone despite of the notice. (Please let me know if you the notice about the brightness is normal for the photo)
I’m very grateful. Thank you group members for sharing your timelines and providing some insight about the process ❤
Hi I have the same timeline as you have it . Could you please tell me when did your background check changed to processing and after how many days you got approval ? Please let me know I am very stressed

Kat12

Dec 28, 2021
Hi I have the same timeline as you have it . Could you please tell me when did your background check changed to processing and after how many days you got approval ? Please let me know I am very stressed
It still says we are processing your background. Only Medical changed to “you passed your medical exam”
I hope this helps :)

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Please help !
Stream B essential worker

Linked Feb. 7
AOR on Feb.8 (NOTHING UPDATE SINCE THEN)

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. <<<-------
Could you please give me the exactly definition of this sentence as above, thank you and appreciate in advance.

Reactions: yyfish

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
It still says we are processing your background. Only Medical changed to “you passed your medical exam”
I hope this helps :)
Hi there,
I got same
Please help !
Stream B essential worker

Linked Feb. 7
AOR on Feb.8 (NOTHING UPDATE SINCE THEN)

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. <<<-------
Could you please give me the exactly definition of this sentence as above, thank you and appreciate in advance.
hi there,
I got same thing.
My timeline
Stream A essential healthcare
Submitted Nov 3, 2021
AOR: April 13, 2022
Second AOR (same email): April 14,2022
Linked in April 13, 2022
Background: reviewing
I checked various online portals. It says:
During this stage system check: we submitted all required documents, and eligibility requirements (experience, educational background, forms error etc)
Us usually it takes 1-2 months to passed eligibility depending how complex application is. Once eligibility passed, most of the time PR is confirmed (unless there is criminality n inadmissibility issues)

I hope this Will help

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
Hey Everyone,
I applied under Non healthcare essential on July 11, no AOR yet. I am travelling India for few weeks in 2 days. Do I need to inform IRCC about this? If yes, how can I inform? I do not have TFN or AOR.
Thank you!!
It is good idea to take permission from IRCC before you travel. Because there is a way they will find out that you left the country while they are processing. During background check, they contact CBSA and other third parties to get your travel history. Secondly, once you leave country, you also have to get new PCC from country you are visiting. So don’t make it difficult. If possible avoid international traveling.

dp11111

Apr 14, 2022
Hey Everyone,
Thank you!!
PLEASE HELP!!
What to do if I get any update, document upload or approval while my stay in India!?

dp11111

Apr 14, 2022
It is good idea to take permission from IRCC before you travel. Because there is a way they will find out that you left the country while they are processing. During background check, they contact CBSA and other third parties to get your travel history. Secondly, once you leave country, you also have to get new PCC from country you are visiting. So don’t make it difficult. If possible avoid international traveling.
Thanks for your response!!
I am leaving tomorrow and IRCC won't pick up phone today (its a stat holiday), how can I inform them now?

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Got an email yesterday (April 14) to link my application to my CIC account.

I linked it this morning and immediately got a letter to resubmit my passport (previous had expired).

Only issue is that the letter was dated March 14 and gave me 30 days to submit. I submitted April 15.

1. I guess this is fine?
2. What is the next step after this? My account shows that my medical was passed sometime in March. I submitted Nov 5 2021 under French Pathway non healthcare.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for your response!!
I am leaving tomorrow and IRCC won't pick up phone today (its a stat holiday), how can I inform them now?
You do not need permission for your travel. If you have a valid work permit/study permit and a TRV you can leave Canada and come back.
However, if you travel to your home country and stay for more than 30 days, once you come back to Canada apply for a new PCC and notify IRCC about your travel.
In case, you receive your portal while you are away, you have 30 days to respond to the email. Come back to Canada and then reply to portal email.

Reactions: Ginnn and dp11111