+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
TR2PR Timeline:
Stream -A Healthcare
Applied on Nov 3, 2021
No update until I called IRCC and officer gave me temporary file number (I believe temporary AOR).
April 13, 2022: Received an email (3-pages long) and requested to link application online to get regular update.
Linked application successfully and application status is “checking eligibility “

pathrick

Dec 10, 2021
TR2PR Timeline:
Stream-B Non-healthcare
Applied May 12, 2021
AOR: April 13, 2022

However I am unable to link my application on the portal. Please does anyone know how I can go about this?
Thank you

Reactions: yyfish

yyfish

Feb 20, 2022
TR2PR Timeline:
Stream -A Healthcare
Applied on Nov 3, 2021
No update until I called IRCC and officer gave me temporary file number (I believe temporary AOR).
April 13, 2022: Received an email (3-pages long) and requested to link application online to get regular update.
Linked application successfully and application status is “checking eligibility “
Same day submitted aor on Feb 3th

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
TR2PR Timeline:
Stream-B Non-healthcare
Applied May 12, 2021
AOR: April 13, 2022

However I am unable to link my application on the portal. Please does anyone know how I can go about this?
Thank you
Try this way: when I tried to link first time , I chose city of birth using laptop, system didn’t find my application. So I went back and used my passport details instead of city I born and it worked. Also check your forms where you put your details in Capital or lowercase as well.

shakarchy

Feb 2, 2011
Yesterday I GU update for the Review of additional documents changed from The additional documents you provided have been uploaded you provided. 30/02/2022 to April 12, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: 21/02/2022 E00262 Sydney
  • Biometrics: Done Feb 22/02/2022
  • ADR: PCC: Police clearance certificate: for wife from the aga of 18: Feb 24/02/2022 still not received by the officer although sent 08/03/2022
  • Medical Passed Feb 18, 2022
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. 12/04/2022
  • Background check: per IRCC start the criminality check... on March or April 2022
I think now they start reviewing the PCC I have submitted.... don't know how long it will be for maybe another AD or the BC before PR..
I just call the IRCC and they informed me that the documents that I have sent a month ago still not have been received, also confirm that the office that handles my application is Whitehorse Local Office, and my application is still in criminality and security and eligibility not started yet...

it is going too long....

pathrick

Dec 10, 2021
Try this way: when I tried to link first time , I chose city of birth using laptop, system didn’t find my application. So I went back and used my passport details instead of city I born and it worked. Also check your forms where you put your details in Capital or lowercase as well.
I am locked out for 24hrs, I will try this after that time. Thank you!

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
There is not a fixed template for LOE, however there are a couple of things to consider when you're preparing it:
1) explain what was the issue and which section of the form is changed
2) include your UCI, application number, date prepared, full name, and DOB in the letter
3) Date and sign the letter in the end

Keep in mind that mistakes happens and there are many people like you who submitted such documents before. Just correct the form and send it, you won't get rejected for this.

Also, you can check this video, it can give you an idea of how to construct your document at the end of the video:
Thank you for helping me. Could you tell me , when I will send the forms again date will be remain same( 5 May 2021).

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you for helping me. Could you tell me , when I will send the forms again date will be remain same( 5 May 2021).
No problem. All of the forms must be up to date as of the day you are submitting the form.
If you're referring to the imm0130e, occupations must be updated with the latest changes and new date.

trusttheprocess111

Apr 4, 2022
Can anyone help with the following please ?

For the Canadian PCC, do you guys recommend we upload the electronic version the officer gives you/or send you by email or the one sent to your home address with the police label ??

IRCC is asking for the original and i don't know if the electronic one is considered original
Can anyone help with this please ? need some guidance. Thank you!!

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
Thank you! I could not link my application before but now I can!