+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I did mistake in form imm0130e. If fill NOC type instead of NOC code. I applied for IG stream. I fill both section 5 stream A and B, and 6 row for experience- IG. Is this Ok or I have to submit again by sending webform. I have received AOR in February but no update after AOR, medical is still reviewing. Can somebody help me to give answer of my question.
Thank you

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Thank you so much for the information. I am not sure should I apply right now or wait little bit more. I will live the country on June and come back in August. My PGWP expires in Sept. It says in the website " You can apply up to 4 months before your current work permit expires.” It doesn’t actually tells me when to apply.
Which date does your current WP expire ?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I did mistake in form imm0130e. If fill NOC type instead of NOC code. I applied for IG stream. I fill both section 5 stream A and B, and 6 row for experience- IG. Is this Ok or I have to submit again by sending webform. I have received AOR in February but no update after AOR, medical is still reviewing. Can somebody help me to give answer of my question.
Thank you
Prepare a LOE about the mistake and fill out the form again and send both by webform.
There is a chance that you receive an ADR for this but to be on the safe side, webform is the best option.

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Finally got my pr portal after one month of receiving AOR.

The exact same thing happened I applied June 18 stream b 2 ghost updates for medicals around March 24 the first one was that I had passed then it changed to I do not need then yesterday March 28 it says you passed. My background check hasn’t started yet that’s the only difference my eligibility has been in review since feb 28 when I received AOR and ADR for payment, I also sent additional docs because I omitted a us rejection which they confirmed receipt on March 10

Reactions: Mercorius

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
Can somebody show me sample of LOE to send form again, now I found mistake in imm0008 form. I didn’t fill my name in consent section. Now I am very stressed.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Can somebody show me sample of LOE to send form again, now I found mistake in imm0008 form. I didn’t fill my name in consent section. Now I am very stressed.
There is not a fixed template for LOE, however there are a couple of things to consider when you're preparing it:
1) explain what was the issue and which section of the form is changed
2) include your UCI, application number, date prepared, full name, and DOB in the letter
3) Date and sign the letter in the end

Keep in mind that mistakes happens and there are many people like you who submitted such documents before. Just correct the form and send it, you won't get rejected for this.

Also, you can check this video, it can give you an idea of how to construct your document at the end of the video:

Reactions: Ginnn