Applied June 30 stream b
got tfn in series 268 0n Feb 7
biometrics done already
no update after
ordered gcms notes -no updates on it
any pointers?

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
Are there anyone who received aor on last Nov or Oct and still waiting for portal? I am really stressful that I got no update since last adr for a imm5669 one month ago. I called ircc but not able to be transferred and emailed mp as well, nothing happened. It is so frustrating.
Same here. Got AOR last Nov and ADR for schedule one in mid Feb. nothing so far…

shakarchy

Feb 2, 2011
Yesterday I GU update for the Review of additional documents changed from The additional documents you provided have been uploaded you provided. 30/02/2022 to April 12, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: 21/02/2022 E00262 Sydney
  • Biometrics: Done Feb 22/02/2022
  • ADR: PCC: Police clearance certificate: for wife from the aga of 18: Feb 24/02/2022
  • Medical Passed Feb 18, 2022
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. 12/04/2022
  • Background check: per IRCC start the criminality check... on March or April 2022
I think now they start reviewing the PCC I have submitted.... don't know how long it will be for maybe another AD or the BC before PR..

trusttheprocess111

Apr 4, 2022
Can anyone help with the following please ?

For the Canadian PCC, do you guys recommend we upload the electronic version the officer gives you/or send you by email or the one sent to your home address with the police label ??

IRCC is asking for the original and i don't know if the electronic one is considered original

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi there,

Does anyone know who reviews the Biomatrix? IRCC or Border service, or CISI?
A dependent has been requested the biomatrix and provided already to IRCC.
Gnote says her Biomatrix is required to be reviewed.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
So i called ircc and finally spoke to a good agent. She told me my criminality is done. Security didn't start yet. They are still processing my background. How long does it take for security to be processed? And how long do we look at when we say security isn't even started yet? How long will it take?

just for reference if anyone asks how i get to talk to agent then
call ircc at 51 second when they ask you to provide uci press 2
Then when the automatic plays press 1-3-0
It took me 21 tries today. So they will say sorry we are busy cancel the call and call again eventually it will say you are being connected!

also my timeline is International grad 12:40pm est on may 6
Aor 18 august
Adr - pcc and ielts - aug 25
After that complete silence
Idk what to do anymore
Please help
What im supposed to do

Jul 31, 2021
Hi everyone,
So i called ircc and finally spoke to a good agent. She told me my criminality is done. Security didn't start yet. They are still processing my background. How long does it take for security to be processed? And how long do we look at when we say security isn't even started yet? How long will it take?

It took me 21 tries today. So they will say sorry we are busy cancel the call and call again eventually it will say you are being connected!

Aor 18 august
Idk what to do anymore
Please help
What im supposed to do
Hi. How did you call? I call 1000 times every single day and I can't reach out to an agent : (

Jul 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

Aor 18 august
Idk what to do anymore
Please help
What im supposed to do
we have the same timeline .... I am also very frustrated ...

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
There is a time limit when you can apply for OWP from TR2PR, before your current one expires, i am not sure its 3 or 4 months....must check this. And apply well in advance, but within the time you can apply, as it takes time. Also make sure all required docs are uploaded, dont leave anything out as some ppl got rejected for applying a day earlier than the limit of applying upto 4 months before expiry, or forgetting some relevant doc/LOE or some other small mistake.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html
Thank you so much for the information. I am not sure should I apply right now or wait little bit more. I will live the country on June and come back in August. My PGWP expires in Sept. It says in the website " You can apply up to 4 months before your current work permit expires.” It doesn’t actually tells me when to apply.

Ginnn

Feb 25, 2022
It's not clear how IRCC is handling TR2PR at the moment in terms of processing time and applicant prioritization. However, do not lose your hope. I've received my AOR in Oct 2021 and still waiting for a decision.
Make sure to apply for a WP extension as soon as possible, you need to send the application at least 30 days before the expiry of the current one.
Wat is ur timeline? And are u single or with dependent?