+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
The template of the request letter is generic, you don't need to add your application number, UCI or handwritten signature to the PCC.
Just upload the document to the field provided in the online account under the submitted document section.
Exactly, all the refugees they are bringing here are they checking their background or asking for any official documents

Reactions: Ginnn and SmzAmir

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
My PGWP will expire on Sept 2022. I applied TR to PR (international stream) and haven’t heard from them yet. I am going to travel outside of Canada in June. Would that be an issue? Can I apply for an extension or something. Any advise would be helpful
Hey, you can apply for bridging work permit before leaving with the payment receipt

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
The template of the request letter is generic, you don't need to add your application number, UCI or handwritten signature to the PCC.
Just upload the document to the field provided in the online account under the submitted document section.
Thank you so much for your help. One more question, when she is trying to upload it then they are asking the expiry date but there is no expiry date written on the PCC. As the PCCs are valid for 6 months normally, so she should put expiry date like this?
Thank you

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you so much for your help. One more question, when she is trying to upload it then they are asking the expiry date but there is no expiry date written on the PCC. As the PCCs are valid for 6 months normally, so she should put expiry date like this?
Thank you
No problem! If your PCC does not have an expiry date, the expiry date will be one year after the issued date.
Also, for the document number in the upload page enter “000000”.

hyeng

Dec 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes today after almost a month waiting. I noticed on the officer notes, seemed like a new Schedule A was requested at the end of December but I was never informed/ didn’t receive any kind of communications from IRCC regarding that matter. It’s been months since they officer asked for it. I just sent a web form today after reading GCMS notes. A bit worried at the moment. I’d really suggest you all to order GCMS notes a month after getting your AOR. Hope everything gets sorted out soon.Pray for me guys

Reactions: Mercorius

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes today after almost a month waiting. I noticed on the officer notes, seemed like a new Schedule A was requested at the end of December but I was never informed/ didn’t receive any kind of communications from IRCC regarding that matter. It’s been months since they officer asked for it. I just sent a web form today after reading GCMS notes. A bit worried at the moment. I’d really suggest you all to order GCMS notes a month after getting your AOR. Hope everything gets sorted out soon.Pray for me guys
When did you link your application, was it before the date you have received the ADR?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
My PGWP will expire on Sept 2022. I applied TR to PR (international stream) and haven’t heard from them yet. I am going to travel outside of Canada in June. Would that be an issue? Can I apply for an extension or something. Any advise would be helpful
If you are coming back to Canada after your work permit expires and you are waiting to receive the extension, keep in mind that:
"You may be allowed to come back to Canada as a visitor, if we have not yet decided to extend your work permit. If this is the case, you cannot work until you get your work permit extension. The officer at the port of entry may ask you to prove you have enough money to support yourself in Canada."

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=190

Last edited:

hyeng

Dec 9, 2021
I linked Dec 01. Got AOR Dec 09. And it’s been a dead silence ever since. No ADR emails at all. Found out today from GCMS notes.. officer requested updated Schedule A on Dec 29 :(

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I linked Dec 01. Got AOR Dec 09. And it’s been a dead silence ever since. No ADR emails at all. Found out today from GCMS notes.. officer requested updated Schedule A on Dec 29 :(
Don't worry. Prepare a LOE regarding what has happened and fill a new imm5669 and send both by webform.
Unfortunately, this happened to people before as well but your application will move forward once they receive the document.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
There is a time limit when you can apply for OWP from TR2PR, before your current one expires, i am not sure its 3 or 4 months....must check this. And apply well in advance, but within the time you can apply, as it takes time. Also make sure all required docs are uploaded, dont leave anything out as some ppl got rejected for applying a day earlier than the limit of applying upto 4 months before expiry, or forgetting some relevant doc/LOE or some other small mistake.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

Last edited:

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • GU : NO GHOST UPDATE SINCE AOR
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what piss me off, paid all upfront, uploaded all upfront and no answer. It looks like they process people who needs more documents quicker. Now my permit will expire at end of next month, I'm debating when ask for extension... But it is so stupid from IRCC, overwhelming more with an unnecessary application for extension.
It's not clear how IRCC is handling TR2PR at the moment in terms of processing time and applicant prioritization. However, do not lose your hope. I've received my AOR in Oct 2021 and still waiting for a decision.
Make sure to apply for a WP extension as soon as possible, you need to send the application at least 30 days before the expiry of the current one.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • GU : NO GHOST UPDATE SINCE AOR
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what piss me off, paid all upfront, uploaded all upfront and no answer. It looks like they process people who needs more documents quicker. Now my permit will expire at end of next month, I'm debating when ask for extension... But it is so stupid from IRCC, overwhelming more with an unnecessary application for extension.
I am in the same boat. I submitted my application 3 days after you, and no update after AOR (which was in early Feb). You should apply for your TR2PR WP extension well in advance. Meaning do it now, as it takes time to process. Upload all relevant docs/LOE. If luckily you get your approval and eCopr before current one expires then you could withdraw. But still apply for extension asap.

Reactions: Mercorius

Ayothomas

Dec 11, 2019
I applied May 9, Health non essential
No AOR, just got TFN since January and that’s it. This Is draining me emotionally, I pray God should just touch their heart to remember my application because it feels like I’m the only left to receive AOR.