+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Urgent please help, IRCC asked for PCC and I uploaded an expired one since I never travelled back home, is that acceptable? If not what should do?

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Urgent please help, IRCC asked for PCC and I uploaded an expired one since I never travelled back home, is that acceptable? If not what should do?
Maybe you can request for a new PCC and submit a web form explaining that you have submitted an old one that expired and that in the meantime you will request a new one? However, I am not quite sure

George7007

Feb 17, 2022
Yes, they are. Hung off and call again and again. Finally, you can hear "you will be transferred to an available agent." after then, you need to wail for 30 to 50 mins to connect to the human agent.
I had called them since 7:55 this morning. I think It takes time more in the afternoon.
after 51 sec when connected, and hit 2, and wait for starting next message and hit 1-3-0.
Can't believe it but it worked. This person is a genius!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
You need to obtain a new PCC because although if you never travelled to your home country the PCC is valid. But it should not be expired at the time of criminality check.
If you've already sent the expired one in your account, then apply for a new one and send it by webform.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Applied: 6 May IG 10:20 pm EST
I was able to linked my account on January 19. Once I opened the portal there was a letter requesting PCC and I passed the medical exam on January 8. I received my AOR March 22. According to the portal they are still processing the background check. Do you know how long it could take to hear back from them or to get the background check? Lastly, do you guys know if we can travel in the meantime?

Thank you!
Background check has three steps: criminality, info sharing and security.
PCC is for criminality check, most background checks are done within the 110 days or less.

Of course, you can travel outside of Canada in the meantime. You need a valid TRV and Work/Study permit.
Just keep in mind that whenever you receive your portal request you need to be in Canada to respond. You have 30 days to reply to that email so plenty of time in case it happens during your travel.

Kat12

Dec 28, 2021
We almost have the same timeline.
Stream A Healthcare submitted Sep 11
(w/ outland spouse)

AOR, BIL, ADR for TRF IELTS: Feb 04
Medical Passed: April 1
Doc rcvd email, we are reviewing docs: Apr 5

Eligibility: We are reviewing
Background: We are processing your bg info (since I linked on Feb04)
Me too. Bil feb 4. Aor feb 7. Medical passed April 1. Hope all of us hear good news soon!

Mandeepgagan

Apr 3, 2022
Can you please share your timeline
October 10-10pm . I have been trying to link application ever since because my work permit going to expire on may 3. So ,I applied work permit extension on February 23 and received biometric request on 28, got linked same day. ADR -pcc on 28 and medical passed. Upload pcc same day and got aor next day.

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
October 10-10pm . I have been trying to link application ever since because my work permit going to expire on may 3. So ,I applied work permit extension on February 23 and received biometric request on 28, got linked same day. ADR -pcc on 28 and medical passed. Upload pcc same day and got aor next day.
Okay! Hope you will hear from them soon.
I applied on November 4. Don’t know my application will be picked this year or no.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Sharing my timeline:
Applied: 6 May IG with inland dependent 8:15 Atlantic time
BIL: 5th March 2022
Linked my file same day with my gc account
Medical passed 4th March 2022
ADR:
PCC on 5th March, uploaded same day
Status changed to “documents you provided have been uploaded”. It never changed to we are reviewing your documents :(
Biometrics done on 7th March 2022
AOR: 7th March 2022
Eligibility: reviewing
Background check: reviewing
Raised a web form to submit my pay stubs and spouse’s renewed passport 24th March 2022
Another web form raised to inform about changes in family (birth) 29th March 2022
No updates ever since
Please let me know when they respond to your webform

Reactions: yyfish