+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PouyaTT

Apr 5, 2022
Hey guys
I have a question. Is anybody put Canada police declaration in the application when applied for?
As the requirements, immigration office just need police certificate of any countries which live more than six months after 18 and they mentioned we don’t need police certificate from Canada

Reactions: Mercorius

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Are there still people waiting for updates after AOR's in January/early February ? 2 months or more without any updates ?
If there are no updates, does it mean there is a problem ?

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys
I have a question. Is anybody put Canada police declaration in the application when applied for?
As the requirements, immigration office just need police certificate of any countries which live more than six months after 18 and they mentioned we don’t need police certificate from Canada
You don't need to provide RCMP criminal check record for your PR application. The officer may specifically ask you this if necessary. It has a process which includes giving biometrics and applying for certificate afterwards.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Last edited:

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
You don't need to provide RCMP criminal check record for your PR application. The officer may specifically ask you this if necessary. It has a process which includes giving biometrics and applying for certificate afterwards.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html
Here is my take on this. I personally waited 10 months to get my AOR and now IRCC is asking for my PCC for each country I stayed in over 6 months, handwritten/signed. Do I really risk it by sending only my home country’s pdf document PCC? I am really not sure. I will go to consulate and get a printed/signed one, I also requested Canada PCC and I will merge them and upload that way. I literally do not want to risk any single thing at this stage. If anybody actually received a request like this from IRCC and just submitted home country online pcc print-out and got accepted, please let me know. I need real examples.

Reactions: TempNK

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I got my Ecopr but did not receive PPR for my wife. Should i call IRCC ?
Even on Ecopr it says my name. her name is only under Dependents and says accompanying.

i think they should have send her PPR along with ECOPR

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Sharing My Timeline:

- Stream B (Non-Healthcare) application with inland dependents: June 17, 2021
- Inquiring about application and getting TFN: Feb 20, 2022
- Linking Application to Account: March 03, 2022 (Using UCI + Family Name)
- AOR: March 05, 2022
- ADR: PCC uploaded on March 05, 2022
- Medical: Passed - March 4, 2022
- Eligibility : In progress
- Biometric: passed
- Background check: In progress
- PR portal: April 04, 2022

I hope this helps.
Hey, can you please tell how you inquired about the application? via webform? I have had no update from the time I applied.

Noorkaur

Apr 6, 2022
Hy everyone!
Submitted the file on September 15, 2021 in Health care (Essential workers Stream). Did not recieve AOR, but was able to link the application on February 2, 2022 with family name and UCI! There’s no update untill now.
Eligibility: We are reviewing
Medical: We are reviewing
Biometric : You do not need biometric. It was updated already when I linked my application.
Additional documents: We do not need the additional documents.
Background check. We are reviewing your background check.
Final decision: In progress.
I have no idea how much more time. Called IRCC so many times cannot reach agent.

IGnewuser

Apr 1, 2022
hi all,

any time period for eligibility and security to get passed? I got my AOR on Apr 4,22.....i have no patience to wait for another 2-3 months :(
any hope that it will be done soon?

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Finally!! Time to share my timeline. Thank you everyone here for responding back. This web Forum was of great help. I am mentioning all little changes that happened to my application. I hope that will help you understand how ircc process each application differently.

May 06, 2021: 8 PM EST (IG)outland spouse
Jan 07, 2022: Linked
Jan10, 2022: AOR
Jan 12, 2022: PCC submitted for myself and my wife.
no update up until
Feb 04, 2022: Medical Passed
Feb 08, 2022: Background Check changed: your application is in progress
Feb 09, 2022: Received email for (we got your documents)
Feb 09 2022: We are reviewing documents you provided.
Feb 14, 2022: we are processing your background check. (change from Your application is in progress).
Feb 14, 2022: GU (nothing changed)
Feb 17, 2022: GU at mid day (nothing changed)
March 11, 2022: Medical request for Wife (IMM1017E)
March 15, 2022: Medical done (In India)
April 03, 2022: Medical passed (note clinics in India are 1-2 month behind so if you go for medical you need to confirm with them before its due)
April 04, 2022: portal email and my wife also received portal email. (replied same day)
April 05, 2022: portal credential for myself (replied within 1 - 2 hours)
April 06, 2022: ECOPR
April 06, 2022: PPR for spouse(after 4-5 hours from my ECOPR).

Thank you again everyone here. it just a matter of them to pick your file after AOR. I hope and wish everyone will receive their PR soon.
Good Luck.

Ginnn

Feb 25, 2022
Finally!! Time to share my timeline. Thank you everyone here for responding back. This web Forum was of great help. I am mentioning all little changes that happened to my application. I hope that will help you understand how ircc process each application differently.

no update up until
Feb 14, 2022: we are processing your background check. (change from Your application is in progress).
April 03, 2022: Medical passed (note clinics in India are 1-2 month behind so if you go for medical you need to confirm with them before its due)
April 04, 2022: portal email and my wife also received portal email. (replied same day)

Thank you again everyone here. it just a matter of them to pick your file after AOR. I hope and wish everyone will receive their PR soon.
Good Luck.
Great have a wonderful life ahead with ur wife

Reactions: Agni Sharma

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

no update up until

Good Luck.
I am very happy for you bro. Wish you and your wife a great life in Canada.