+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash1094

Oct 9, 2021
Is there anybody who got their TFN , with the help of which they sent those documents which they coudln't send at the time of applcation? How long did it take to get some response from the IRCC? Is there somebody who is waiting for more than one and half month or two? Anybody who raised an inquiry web form using TFN? I did both on the same day and it's been more than one and a half months now I haven't got any response. Is there any fixed timeframe to get some response for all this? Anybody having some experience related to this situation?

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hahahah omg!!! You made my day lol
I was having a shitty day and read your message, it put a big smile on my face! So happy for you. Congratulations
Hahaha honestly never seen anybody happy like that. Thanks for spreading positivity lol
Hopefully everyone hears from ircc soon :)
Thanks a Bunch Mate!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck :):)

• Love
Reactions: Mini3499

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Sharing My Timeline:

- Stream B (Non-Healthcare) application with inland dependents: June 17, 2021
- Inquiring about application and getting TFN: Feb 20, 2022
- Linking Application to Account: March 03, 2022 (Using UCI + Family Name)
- AOR: March 05, 2022
- ADR: PCC uploaded on March 05, 2022
- Medical: Passed - March 4, 2022
- Eligibility : In progress
- Biometric: passed
- Background check: In progress
- PR portal: April 04, 2022

I hope this helps.
Hey there! I have the same timeline as you, have you had any updates after you sent your address and photo?

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
All files will go through Whitehorse for background check. They're not actually slow, but the background check process has three steps and its time consuming.
This is a good sign because background check will start after the eligibility review is done.
Hi

Do you have any idea how long it takes for a whole family's background check in Whitehorse, as I have been waiting for it for more than 2 months, since 19/Jan 2022 when I submitted the my ADR.

Reactions: Kabbe

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
General question may be somebody know,
as my wife is in INDIA. how will or when will she receive the PR Card.
Does she need to apply for her PR card once she reach Canada after landing confirmation at airport. is that how it works ?

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
Is there anybody who got their TFN , with the help of which they sent those documents which they coudln't send at the time of applcation? How long did it take to get some response from the IRCC? Is there somebody who is waiting for more than one and half month or two? Anybody who raised an inquiry web form using TFN? I did both on the same day and it's been more than one and a half months now I haven't got any response. Is there any fixed timeframe to get some response for all this? Anybody having some experience related to this situation?
I did the same but didn’t get any response back yet. I sent it on march 28 though

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
General question may be somebody know,
as my wife is in INDIA. how will or when will she receive the PR Card.
Does she need to apply for her PR card once she reach Canada after landing confirmation at airport. is that how it works ?
She will be given a one time entry PR visa to travel to Canada and a confirmation of parament residency letter. Upon her arrival, she will show the letter to the border officer with a Canadian address. They will post the PR card to the address.

Reactions: heck_i_am

NicolasP

Jan 3, 2022
Update:
  • Stream: French-speaking International Graduate
  • Submitted: Aug 7, 2021 (Submitted at 3:04 pm EST)
  • BIL: Jan 25, 2021
  • Linked: Jan 25, 2021
  • Medical exam passed: Jan 25, 2021
  • AOR: Jan 27, 2021
  • ADR: Mar 21, 2022 (proof of income)
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary): Apr 4, 2022
  • Portal credentials: Apr 5, 2022
  • eCPR: Apr 5, 2022

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
I shared all my concerns and questions with you for a long time in this thread,
I wish you all Good luck !!!

• Stream: IG
  • Applied with wife and 1 child
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 PM12:19 Est (AM 09:19 in vancouver)
  • Long silence………
  • AOR : Sep 23, 2021(It was just an email like some information for link, application number, not the AOR letter)
  • Uploaded webform : Oct 1st, 2021(email on Oct 13, We verified the information you provided.... )
  • ADR : Dec 06(received confirmation email on Dec 16)
  • Long silence…(never called them because they never received)
  • GU : Feb 16, 2022(submitted->application/profile update)
  • Biometrics request : Feb 22, 2022(appointement at Mar 2nd)
  • Biometrics completed : March 7
  • 3times GU
  • Medical Passed : March 10 (we had old one in 2017)
  • pr portal mail : March 10
  • portal upload : March 13
  • ecopr : March 14
  • pr card Received : April 5th
  • +++ BUT,,,,, the PR portal site says photo is always under review with IRCC, and GCKEY link site also my ADR is under review...OMG

Reactions: yyfish

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
For those who have received a PCC replacement request for TRPR:

1-Did you submit both home country PCC+Canada PCC?
2-Was it handwritten/signed by officials or just virtual document?
3-Did you print and hand sign on the document yourself?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Weren't 32,000 of the left over applications going to be finished next year as per their planned schedule for 2023 ?
It is possible that IRCC's will START processing all of the remaining TR2PR's in 2021 but the actual Permanent Residence permits may not be FINALIZED or ISSUED until 2022. Let's hope it goes faster than that.