+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

trusttheprocess111

Apr 4, 2022
Hi Everyone,

For the medical exam...do you know if deferring the chest X-Ray for a pregnant woman impacts the decision on the Tr to Pr application ? Is IRCC going to wait for the Xray results (After birth) to take a decision ? Any guidance is much appreciated !

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Sharing My Timeline:

- Stream B (Non-Healthcare) application with inland dependents: June 17, 2021
- Inquiring about application and getting TFN: Feb 20, 2022
- Linking Application to Account: March 03, 2022 (Using UCI + Family Name)
- AOR: March 05, 2022
- ADR: PCC uploaded on March 05, 2022
- Medical: Passed - March 4, 2022
- Eligibility : In progress
- Biometric: passed
- Background check: In progress
- PR portal: April 04, 2022

I hope this helps.
Hi there! will they send you instructions regarding the PR portal?

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I have literally the same timeline, except haven't had any update since my background check status changed on March 8. Fingers crossed :)

Hi everyone! I’ve been reading this forum since we’re on Page 1, and has been a huge help ever since. Here’s my timeline:
Applied: May 26, 11AM EST (Non Healthcare: English Stream)
Received BIL request: Jan 21, 2022 (linked same day)
Received AOR: Jan 24, 2022
Submitted Biometrics: Jan 24, 2022
No update/email until
Medical Passed: Mar 7, 2022
Background changed from we’re processing to we have not started processing yet: Mar 8, 2022
Background changed once again to we’re processing now: Mar 24, 2022
PR Portal email: Mar 31, 2022 (responded same day)
PR Portal Credentials: Apr 1, 2022 (responded same day)
Ecopr: Apr 4, 2022
Never called IRCC for any update. No additional documents were requested either.
Thank you for reading this. Just want to wish best of luck to everyone out there waiting, and if you meet the eligibility requirements you’ll receive a positive response anytime soon :)

Reactions: mdroid

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
urgent help!

My wife is in India. i got the port credential. is this okay ?

or she should also be there in my portal credential ?
Please reply.

Reactions: Ginnn

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Hi all,
I just had a phone call with an IRCC agent (it took me more than 20 trials to get on the line :rolleyes: and probably will never do it again).
Unfortunately, my application status remains the same for almost 1.5 months after receiving the AOR (Just medical passed). No new updates.
I asked the agent and she said my application will be transferred to the Whitehorse VO (I think this is bad since this office is very slow in processing applications). If you have any info about this office, please let me know.
I have been trying to ask her if there is anything I can do to get attention on my file to be processed a bit quickly.
So in conclusion, she said nothing can be done, you need to wait.
A piece of advice to myself and all of you as well.
DO NOT STRESS OUT ABOUT THIS
We need to wait and nothing we can do about it. I know it is not easy, but let's hope for the best.
The good thing is that (according to the agent) all TR2PR applications will be finalized this year.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi all,
I just had a phone call with an IRCC agent (it took me more than 20 trials to get on the line :rolleyes: and probably will never do it again).
Unfortunately, my application status remains the same for almost 1.5 months after receiving the AOR (Just medical passed). No new updates.
I asked the agent and she said my application will be transferred to the Whitehorse VO (I think this is bad since this office is very slow in processing applications). If you have any info about this office, please let me know.
I have been trying to ask her if there is anything I can do to get attention on my file to be processed a bit quickly.
We need to wait and nothing we can do about it. I know it is not easy, but let's hope for the best.
The good thing is that (according to the agent) all TR2PR applications will be finalized this year.
Weren't 32,000 of the left over applications going to be finished next year as per their planned schedule for 2023 ?

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Everyone, need your feedback on the following please:

March 16th : finally got my AOR
April 4th : Was finally able to link my application after soooo many attemps

now the issue is, cic is asking for ADR (PCC) but i'm not able to get an appointment and therefore submit my PCC before deadline (March 16th). What should i do ??? Anyone experienced this type of situation before ? any guidance is much appreciated !
Why you didn't get PCC earlier? If you never left Canada after the issuance of PCC even if it has expired; CIC won't ask for new PCC if you never left Canada after getting PCC.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,
Whitehorse and Sydney are worst.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...it finally happened............I got my AOR (Applied 6 may,2021 @12:13 pm) Est , and first email from IRCC>>>>>>>>>My god!!!!!!!!I am on cloud 9, dancing and screaminggggggggggg! Please be happy for me!!!!!!!!I was dying everyday for the update man!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahah omg!!! You made my day lol
I was having a shitty day and read your message, it put a big smile on my face! So happy for you. Congratulations
Hahaha honestly never seen anybody happy like that. Thanks for spreading positivity lol
Hopefully everyone hears from ircc soon :)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
urgent help!

My wife is in India. i got the port credential. is this okay ?

or she should also be there in my portal credential ?
Please reply.
Yes, you need to provide information they requested for you and your wife by yourself in the email.
Make sure to include that your spouse is outland and requires PR visa to travel to Canada. They should send you a passport request letter for your wife.

Reactions: Agni Sharma

TempNK

Mar 31, 2022
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021, 12:15 PM
  • AOR: Never got the AOR mail, I was able to link using passport & UCI number
  • Linked: 30-03-2022
  • Biometrics: Already submitted, not needed
  • Medical - Upfront, Not needed
  • ADR- Police clearance requested 30-03-2022, Submitted the Police clearance for Canada and India 31-03-2022
  • Webform - Sent few additional documents through webform that will be helpful in reviewing my eligibility
  • Update on 05-04-2022 - I received a letter from IRCC about Refund of my biometrics fee
  • Eligibility: - Under Review and no other updates on medical or background

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi all,
All files will go through Whitehorse for background check. They're not actually slow, but the background check process has three steps and its time consuming.
This is a good sign because background check will start after the eligibility review is done.

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone, quick urgent question, I've been asked for my PCC from my home country, and all I have is PCC from 2017 and I haven’t travelled home since then. Is this acceptable document?