+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Maharshi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys just a weird question i am trying to link my application but its not linking but the weird its not locking me out too.any idea what’s going on.?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey, I applied On June 9 Essential non-healthcare at 12:00pm and got nothing. Does anyone got AOR who applied around that day?
I successfully made 2 calls to IRCC agents last week. They still cannot 'see' my application. I am in the same situation as you -- applied June 10, 2021 (Stream B, Non-Healthcare, Essential Worker, English) with no further contact from them--neither a TFN nor an AOR (so no ability to link application to my account though I try every other day using the different combinations to link without an Application Number). IRCC agents indicated that there does not seem to be a strict following of the application date or processing of applications in order -- many applications have passed our date and already have an AOR. If you cannot link, then most likely you have neither a TFN nor an AOR, you are probably still in the initial applicant pool or 'cloud', and you are invisible to any call centre IRCC agent. Given that IRCC's 2022/2023 budget now forecasts that many TR2PR's will not be fully processed this year (~40,000 in 2022 & the remaining ~32,000 in 2023 under Federal Economic Public Policies), I am not going to panic that I've not heard anything yet. If you look at some of my earlier responses, you might be interested in a few other details provided to me by IRCC phone agents, but what I've written here is a summary.

Ash1094

Oct 9, 2021
Hey guys just a weird question i am trying to link my application but its not linking but the weird its not locking me out too.any idea what’s going on.?
It's a random scenario which happens when your application has been assigned with a TFN. On trying you must be getting a message that It could take some time to add your file to our system. Sometimes it won't block you even after 8 possible attempts of various combinations used for linking and sometimes it might block after 5-6. So it's normal.

Maharshi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
It's a random scenario which happens when your application has been assigned with a TFN. On trying you must be getting a message that It could take some time to add your file to our system. Sometimes it won't block you even after 8 possible attempts of various combinations used for linking and sometimes it might block after 5-6. So it's normal.
Ohk thanks for the info

Reactions: Ash1094

zuizui

Jan 24, 2022
Portal please.........................

Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6 1:30 PM
Medical: Passed - Oct 28
AOR: Nov 2
Biometrics: March 3, collected on March 7
GU: March 11,12 (security, eligibility passed)
Criminality in progress

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hey guys I got email from donotreply@cic.ga.ca that “we updated your application status” when I checked my Cic account there is nothing . Looks like there is refusal waiting for me to after update tomorrow else I would have got PR portal instead of this email

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys I got email from donotreply@cic.ga.ca that “we updated your application status” when I checked my Cic account there is nothing . Looks like there is refusal waiting for me to after update tomorrow else I would have got PR portal instead of this email
dont worry bro, i think that is just ghost update, you might want to open gckey and check out, Let me know what it says