Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Applied : 12th June
Aor: 1st March
Biometric: Submitted when applied
Used the old medical that I did when applied for study permit in 2016.
17th march(application/ Profile updated) : Medical passed
18th March (application/ Profile updated): Medical status changed to " You do not need Medical "
22nd March (application/ Profile updated) : Medical Passed again
28th March (application/ Profile updated): Background check changed from " Your bc is in progress..." to "We are processing your bc"
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." been like this from 1st March
How long it can take any idea?
You are in the same as my situation, I have received my AOR on Feb 8 and linked on Feb 8. Medical passed on the same day as well as bio metric. I applied stream B on June 1 otherwise I hope we will get the portal very soon!

Reactions: yyfish

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
You are in the same as my situation, I have received my AOR on Feb 8 and linked on Feb 8. Medical passed on the same day as well as bio metric. I applied stream B on June 1 otherwise I hope we will get the portal very soon!
[/QUOTE
My timeline is same as you guys but still unable to link my profile, medical not passed, biometric not passed, criminality passed

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Alexaaa, we keep a HOPE and be positive while the cic officer working on our application. Best of luck to you! However you can try to link your application by use the uci and passport #

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Alexaaa, we keep a HOPE and be positive while the cic officer working on our application. Best of luck to you! However you can try to link your application by use the uci and passport #
Not working. Tried with application no n uci, uci n family name possibly every combination.
Thanks man same to you

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Not working. Tried with application no n uci, uci n family name possibly every combination.
Thanks man same to you
Be specific about your location, like Toronto, or North york or Brampton…, i was putting Toronto instead of North york it was showing me that there is no information.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Be specific about your location, like Toronto, or North york or Brampton…, i was putting Toronto instead of North york it was showing me that there is no information.
I am putting everything correct, not from GTA so putting the city name only. Its almost a month but m unable to link my application. Sent a web form no reply either, talked to agent said nothing he can do

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I am putting everything correct, not from GTA so putting the city name only. Its almost a month but m unable to link my application. Sent a web form no reply either, talked to agent said nothing he can do
I read about 1-2 other individuals with similar linking issues. Maybe you can search this forum, if they were able to find a solution around to it. I read sometime ago, someone suggesting to use CAPS for name, or city etc. I applied from another city, but had written another city for my intended city of residence. So check if what you wrote in forms also matches. If all else fails, just order GCMS after a month, and keep on hoping that at least you have AOR, and your file is being looked at by an immigration officer. There are at least 32,000 applicants whose file will not be opened this year (i.e. they have no AOR yet).

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I read about 1-2 other individuals with similar linking issues. Maybe you can search this forum, if they were able to find a solution around to it. I read sometime ago, someone suggesting to use CAPS for name, or city etc. I applied from another city, but had written another city for my intended city of residence. So check if what you wrote in forms also matches. If all else fails, just order GCMS after a month, and keep on hoping that at least you have AOR, and your file is being looked at by an immigration officer. There are at least 32,000 applicants whose file will not be opened this year (i.e. they have no AOR yet).
I agree.. yes I ordered gcms notes today only. Lets see what happens

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Applied : 12th June
Aor: 1st March
Biometric: Submitted when applied
Used the old medical that I did when applied for study permit in 2016.
17th march(application/ Profile updated) : Medical passed
18th March (application/ Profile updated): Medical status changed to " You do not need Medical "
22nd March (application/ Profile updated) : Medical Passed again
28th March (application/ Profile updated): Background check changed from " Your bc is in progress..." to "We are processing your bc"
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." been like this from 1st March
How long it can take any idea?
The exact same thing happened I applied June 18 stream b 2 ghost updates for medicals around March 24 the first one was that I had passed then it changed to I do not need then yesterday March 28 it says you passed. My background check hasn’t started yet that’s the only difference my eligibility has been in review since feb 28 when I received AOR and ADR for payment, I also sent additional docs because I omitted a us rejection which they confirmed receipt on March 10

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
INDIA SPECIFIC QUERY : URGENT HELP

Hi all. My wife is in India and now I need to apply for her PCC. I don't get any slot less that 45 days to apply PCC from Passport seva website. Can she apply via walk in to nearest police station? please help.

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
I am in the same situation. I tried to link an application from a month but not able to do so. I sent a webform as well but no reply till now

marufur

Mar 28, 2022
[/QUOTE
Background check has started yet?

Mercorius

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys
When we got adr for payment receipt, we should just upload the first payment or right of permanent fee?
Could someone lemme know please