+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
What’s your TFN no.? Is it starting with 0027 series or 0026?. Depends on ircc officer! I received this stupid TFN more than an month ago but NO USE AND CAN’T LINK TILL DATE!!!
Don’t why they take such long time periods!
I hear you man. The eligibility review is a time consuming process. Check my post here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-1260

At first, they will check if all of the submitted document are correct and valid and then it will be assigned to an officer for decision.
Once they finished, you will get your AOR.

Reactions: Clei and Raja1203

Ytrivedi0255

Nov 26, 2020
Hi I have a question about how to upload a police certificate.

IRCC requested me to upload my police certificate with a note that says;
"Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature.
Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable."

What exactly does it mean?
Does it mean I only need to write my signature on the police certificate I received from my home country, scan it and upload it??
The police certificate only has a stamp by the National Police Agency but no handwritten signature by them.
My understanding is that only my signature is needed. Am I right?
hey, how did you get your PCC from National Police Agency ?

dfgddf

Feb 2, 2022
same as me. I applied 7th may 0:25 AM EST. Got linked my file with UCI on 14 Feb. They asked for PCC and family details form so I submitted it same day. They updated my requested documents. The medical submitted old one is pending for final decision, biometric already submitted with the application. Since I have linked my file no update and no status change. very frustrating man..

dfgddf

Feb 2, 2022
Don't worry, they haven't started processing all applications yet. You will get a notification once your file is assigned to an officer.
You can call client center and ask if they have your file and what is the temporary file number. Your application number will be the TFN except the "X" at the beginning.

telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service—available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    • If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents—Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
what is mean by having the file number with X?

dfgddf

Feb 2, 2022
Our timeline is very similar. Hopefully you will hear back soon!
same as me. I applied 7th may 0:25 AM EST. Got linked my file with UCI on 14 Feb. They asked for PCC and family details form so I submitted it same day. They updated my requested documents. The medical submitted old one is pending for final decision, biometric already submitted with the application. Since I have linked my file no update and no status change. very frustrating man..

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

alaynair

Mar 7, 2022
Sharing my timeline:

* Stream: French international graduate
* Submitted: August 24, 2021 22:00
* BIL: Jan 20, 2022
* Link: Jan 20, 2022
* Biometrics: Done Jan 21, 2022
* AOR: Jan 24, 2022
* Medical: Jan 20, 2022, passed
* GU1: March 10, 2022
* GU2: March 15, 2022
* Portal Request Email: March 16, 2022 reply on the same day
* Portal Credential: March 17, 2022, uploaded on the same day
* ECoPR: March 18, 2022
* PR Card: waiting

Good luck to everyone!!!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
what is mean by having the file number with X?
The temporary file number starts with the letter X for example it is XE000000000. When your file becomes permanent this becomes your application number excluding the "X" which is E000000000.

yyfish

Feb 20, 2022
Hi!
Is your eligibility showing, “we are reviewing your eligibility or is it showing we are processing your eligibility”? I have same Aor timeline. Thank you in advance.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

abi1996

Feb 17, 2022
Sharing my timeline:

* Stream: French international graduate
* Submitted: August 24, 2021 22:00
* BIL: Jan 20, 2022
* Link: Jan 20, 2022
* Biometrics: Done Jan 21, 2022
* AOR: Jan 24, 2022
* Medical: Jan 20, 2022, passed
* GU1: March 10, 2022
* GU2: March 15, 2022
* Portal Request Email: March 16, 2022 reply on the same day
* Portal Credential: March 17, 2022, uploaded on the same day
* ECoPR: March 18, 2022
* PR Card: waiting

Good luck to everyone!!!
bro, what is GU1 and GU2? theyasked me for pcc and resubmit schedule A form. i uploaded from my cic account, what happens next?

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi guys,
I am really worried about my application.
It is getting complicated.
I applied for my post graduate work permit on Feb 10, 2021 before my study permit got expired, but I haven’t received my work permit after 1 year. The last update was on March 2021 that said my application sent to the Etobicoke office after that nothing
For the Tr to Pr also applied on May 6, and got my AOR on Oct 29 and just one GU on second week of Feb, nothing then.

I think my applications are like ghost. they get disappeared
I’m tired of waiting .

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys,
I am really worried about my application.
It is getting complicated.
I applied for my post graduate work permit on Feb 10, 2021 before my study permit got expired, but I haven’t received my work permit after 1 year. The last update was on March 2021 that said my application sent to the Etobicoke office after that nothing
For the Tr to Pr also applied on May 6, and got my AOR on Oct 29 and just one GU on second week of Feb, nothing then.

I think my applications are like ghost. they get disappeared
I’m tired of waiting .
Regarding your TR2PR application, don't worry. I got my AOR in Oct 15th and still waiting.
Getting a GU is a good sign that your file is moving forward. Hopefully, you will get an update soon.

Reactions: MahsaRe

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
Why no AOR?

Submission time: 7th May 0:57am
I got my account linked and ME passed in Feb and the refund for bio in March.

However, I didn't receive my AOR. Do I need to contact ircc or I just wait? Please kindly advise?
I called IRCC they said once you linked your file with gc key before AOR your aor automatically get cancelled And if you need AOR you can raise web form

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I got my AOR on 24th january. But still not able to link my application. Called ircc many times and they suggested me to send a technical difficulties webform as they said they have my file in there system and it is in process. I sent a webform month ago but do not get any response. What should i do now. Please help me if you have any idea. Thank you!