+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hello all,

Could someone please help and guide me to apply for my work permit. It is expiring mid may and i am late already.
Your help will highly be appreciated.

Thank you

DhruvinK

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys,

I have a quick question. My brother applied under the Essential Non-healthcare stream on June 18th. He got his AOR last week and now they're asking for police report from our birth country. He has gotten it and the letter said to upload the document via his IRCC account but there is no spot open to do that. Could someone please let me know how they went about theirs? Could he just send it via webform? Thank you.
Once you link your application and click on 'check full application status' and then click on 'view submitted application and upload documents'

Reactions: sonitodarl

DhruvinK

Aug 22, 2018
Reactions: IG1

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got an update on my application:

IG English Stream May 7th 3:36am

I didn't receive AOR, but I got my BIL today, March 16th.
Linked application: March 16th
Eligibility - In progress
Review of medical results: Passed - March 10th
No additional documents needed
Biometrics: Not needed (I got a BIL via email and scheduled an appointment)

Background check - In progress

I'm just happy they've started applications submitted May 7th.
We're almost there guys!

Mit6485

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all,
For the TRPR pathway applicants, it says that we can't extend the work permit beyond December 31st, 2022, if we do not get the PR before this date then what are the options?
Thanks

John Park

Mar 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I got an update on my application:

IG English Stream May 7th 3:36am

I didn't receive AOR, but I got my BIL today, March 16th.
Linked application: March 16th
Eligibility - In progress
Review of medical results: Passed - March 10th
No additional documents needed
Biometrics: Not needed (I got a BIL via email and scheduled an appointment)

Background check - In progress

I'm just happy they've started applications submitted May 7th.
We're almost there guys!
wow,, cool ,my submission time is an hour ahead of you , but nothing I've received .
hope I can get it soon and good luck to you

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi ,is having an trv important if one is not going to travel outside Canada as I got my pgwp in Dec 21 valid until 23 but didn’t apply for the trv as it was Covid times and have now applied under the tr to pr and have no plans of travelling ,therefore wanted to know if it is important to have one .Thanks
Mine expired March 2021 and I haven't renewed it since I don't plant to travel yet

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi all,
For the TRPR pathway applicants, it says that we can't extend the work permit beyond December 31st, 2022, if we do not get the PR before this date then what are the options?
Thanks
Might be, All applicants will get PR this year? help us...

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Might be, All applicants will get PR this year? help us...
No, unfortunately not all applicants will receive their approval this year.
The total number of application that Canada will accept for Federal Economic Public Policies which includes TR2PR is 40K (for 2022).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2022-2024.html

My opinion is that they will announce a new policy for the people who will not receive their result by the end of this year for WP extension.