My timeline is,
TR2PR IG English
Submit on May 6, 8:20PM
Got TFN, XE00251 on Feb 4
Linked on Feb 16
Medical Pass on Mar 10

No ADR yet

Problem is I didn't upload paystub when applying
Is it better to submit paystub via webform before getting ADR? or wait ADR and submit is better?

Also, what period should I include for paystub? only May 2021 / Jan 2021 to May 2021 / Whole year of 2021 / Whole year of 2021 and 2022?

Is there any possibility the agent won't ask my paystub although I even uploaded it?
Wait for ADR (if they even send one), I didnt submit my paystub and they never asked for it throughout my process.
Sending webforms will bog down your processing so for now better to wait

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
That's great news! You may get your portal soon!
May I ask how did your spouse perform the medical exam? Have you received an instructions by IRCC or you did it by yourself?
Hope so, buddy. Fingers crossed!

My spouse did an upfront medical exam. I submitted the proof of her upfront medical exam while submitting her documents even though IRCC did not specifically ask for it. She gave her biometrics for another visa, and I saw that her biometrics were updated too.

Good luck brother. I see that you're very helpful in the forum, and I hope you and your dependents get the PR soon.

Reactions: SmzAmir

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hope so, buddy. Fingers crossed!

My spouse did an upfront medical exam. I submitted the proof of her upfront medical exam while submitting her documents even though IRCC did not specifically ask for it. She gave her biometrics for another visa, and I saw that her biometrics were updated too.

Good luck brother. I see that you're very helpful in the forum, and I hope you and your dependents get the PR soon.
Thank you very much for you kind words and your answer!
Fingers crossed!

Reactions: sharma.a

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
IG stream applied on May 6th 10:40PM EST. I was able to link my file on 15th Feb, got biometric refund on 21st Feb but no update since then. No AOR email though. Any one in the same boat or has any idea how long it can take?
Same here. I linked on receiving biometric refund on 27 January and no AOR since then. Do you guys who are in the same situation try to click on the “view submiited application or upload documents” link at the top right hand corner on your application status and messages page? There is nothing there for me. I would be interested to know how it is for you if you are interested.

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Anyone answer my question please?

My timeline is,
TR2PR IG English
Submit on May 6, 8:20PM
Got TFN, XE00251 on Feb 4
Linked on Feb 16
Medical Pass on Mar 10

No ADR yet

Problem is I didn't upload paystub when applying
Is it better to submit paystub via webform before getting ADR? or wait ADR and submit is better?

Also, what period should I include for paystub? only May 2021 / Jan 2021 to May 2021 / Whole year of 2021 / Whole year of 2021 and 2022?

Is there any possibility the agent won't ask my paystub although I even uploaded it?
I got AOR email on February 04, No ADR, No updates ( everything upfront except PCC)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Same here. I linked on receiving biometric refund on 27 January and no AOR since then. Do you guys who are in the same situation try to click on the “view submiited application or upload documents” link at the top right hand corner on your application status and messages page? There is nothing there for me. I would be interested to know how it is for you if you are interested.
Yes, this will be empty (for everyone) unless you're asked to submit any additional documents.
The reason you won't see your submitted documents is because we uploaded them in another portal when registering for the program and these two portals are not linked together.

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Does anybody knows if when Background changes back to “we are processing your background check” is last step and eligibility passed ? Just got that GU

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Yes, this will be empty (for everyone) unless you're asked to submit any additional documents.
The reason you won't see your submitted documents is because we uploaded them in another portal when registering for the program and these two portals are not linked together.
Ok. That’s one big worry off my mind! Thank you so much!

Pallav Shukla

Jan 1, 2022
Urgent help needed
My timeline is
Applied - May 6,9.19 EST IG stream (English)
AOR - 13 Jan
ADR for PCC of myself and Spouse (India) - Jan 13
BIL - Jan 13
Link application - Jan 13
Biometrics submitted - Jan 17
PCC Submitted - Jan 2
ADR for IMM5669 for myself and spouse - 18Feb(uploaded same day)

Now today my spouse got her visa for SOWP and she is in India..
So I don't know what to do now wait for PR or let her come to Canada..
I should send her passport to the office for stamp for now or not? Any help

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Urgent help needed
My timeline is
Applied - May 6,9.19 EST IG stream (English)
AOR - 13 Jan
ADR for PCC of myself and Spouse (India) - Jan 13
BIL - Jan 13
Link application - Jan 13
Biometrics submitted - Jan 17
PCC Submitted - Jan 2
ADR for IMM5669 for myself and spouse - 18Feb(uploaded same day)

Now today my spouse got her visa for SOWP and she is in India..
So I don't know what to do now wait for PR or let her come to Canada..
I should send her passport to the office for stamp for now or not? Any help
In my opinion, earlier the better, so she should come to Canada and send the passport to the office for stamping.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hi ,is having an trv important if one is not going to travel outside Canada as I got my pgwp in Dec 21 valid until 23 but didn’t apply for the trv as it was Covid times and have now applied under the tr to pr and have no plans of travelling ,therefore wanted to know if it is important to have one .Thanks

allenshaji

Mar 14, 2022
Hi there,
I linked my application a month ago. I received a letter requesting payment receipt(Nothing else mentioned here just payment receipt).
When I applied, I only paid TR to PR fees and Biometrics fees.
I paid Right of permanent residence fee and uploaded the receipt.
Now I am confused that I should have submitted all the payment receipt or or just the RPSF.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
Any idea?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi ,is having an trv important if one is not going to travel outside Canada as I got my pgwp in Dec 21 valid until 23 but didn’t apply for the trv as it was Covid times and have now applied under the tr to pr and have no plans of travelling ,therefore wanted to know if it is important to have one .Thanks
No, it's not necessary. TRV is only for when you're traveling outside Canada and want to come back.

Last edited: