+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
Hi Guys,

I am very anxious about my process and I haven't got any updates on my application.
I submitted on 7 May. around 2:30am, no link , no AOR, no any updates
Are there any guys who received AOR or it was able to link around my submitted time?
May 7 at 1:21am (Mountain time) no AOR yet.

sonitodarl

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys,

I have a quick question. My brother applied under the Essential Non-healthcare stream on June 18th. He got his AOR last week and now they're asking for police report from our birth country. He has gotten it and the letter said to upload the document via his IRCC account but there is no spot open to do that. Could someone please let me know how they went about theirs? Could he just send it via webform? Thank you.

Rolan-80

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys,

I have a quick question. My brother applied under the Essential Non-healthcare stream on June 18th. He got his AOR last week and now they're asking for police report from our birth country. He has gotten it and the letter said to upload the document via his IRCC account but there is no spot open to do that. Could someone please let me know how they went about theirs? Could he just send it via webform? Thank you.
First, He needs to link application to the IRCC account. After successful Linking, find : "View Submitted application or upload document" by clicking on pr application. The rest is straightforward! Good Luck!

Ginnn

Feb 25, 2022
Profile updated

Aor 19th jan
Adr for PCC and Ielts -20th jan submitted same day
Send webform for missing refusal with New IMM5669 form
Adr gone into reviewing on 28th Feb
Webform accepted on 1st march
GU -8th march
GU- 11th march
Portal - 14th march
ecopr - 15th march

good luck everybody
I share same timeline as u..i wish i too get hmm

co2020

May 31, 2020
What is the current processing time for webform. Any ideas’s. I submitted in February 23 and I have not yet gotten an update.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Anyone answer my question please?

My timeline is,
TR2PR IG English
Submit on May 6, 8:20PM
Got TFN, XE00251 on Feb 4
Linked on Feb 16
Medical Pass on Mar 10

No ADR yet

Problem is I didn't upload paystub when applying
Is it better to submit paystub via webform before getting ADR? or wait ADR and submit is better?

Also, what period should I include for paystub? only May 2021 / Jan 2021 to May 2021 / Whole year of 2021 / Whole year of 2021 and 2022?

Is there any possibility the agent won't ask my paystub although I even uploaded it?

rod2020

Mar 15, 2022
Hey guys,

I have the same problem. They asked for my Police report but I can't find where to submit it. I already linked my application and under the section: View submitted application or upload documents but there is nothing. It says there are no required documents for this online application.

Should I report problem? Or submit the document via webform? Thanks for your help guys.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
After submitting my documents on 30th January through the webform, just now got confirmation that the documents have been received by the responsible officer. I hope the officer reviews my documents soon and proceeds my application to the next stage! :)
I got a couple of GUs few minutes back, please find below my updated timeline:

May 06, 2021 - Submitted my application under IG stream at 07:22 pm EST (single applicant).
December 30, 2021 - Got an email for Biometric Fee Refund.
Jan 05, 2022 - Received AoR
Jan 06, 2022 - Linked my application with my CIC account.
Jan 06, 2022 - As soon as I linked my application, I saw ADR for PCC and Payment Receipt and saw that I passed the medical exam on Dec 18, 2021.
Jan 07, 2022 - I submitted both the documents and raised a webform to notify a change in my family composition as I got married in Nov '21.
Jan 10, 2022 - Got an acknowledgment that my documents were received.
Jan 24, 2022 - Got a response with a list of documents required to add my outland spouse.
Jan 30, 2022 - Submitted all the documents through webforms.
Feb 2, 2022 - Received an automated response to my webforms.
Mar 9, 2022 - Got a confirmation that my documents have been received and forwarded to the responsible office.
Mar 15, 2022 - GU1 - My spouse was added as the dependent, and her medical status changed to pass.
Mar 15, 2022 - GU2 -Few minutes after my GU1, I saw another one. However, unable to determine what this is for as everything is unchanged. The status is not changing despite logging out/in.

Hope to hear the good news soon!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I got a couple of GUs few minutes back, please find below my updated timeline:

May 06, 2021 - Submitted my application under IG stream at 07:22 pm EST (single applicant).
December 30, 2021 - Got an email for Biometric Fee Refund.
Jan 05, 2022 - Received AoR
Jan 06, 2022 - Linked my application with my CIC account.
Jan 06, 2022 - As soon as I linked my application, I saw ADR for PCC and Payment Receipt and saw that I passed the medical exam on Dec 18, 2021.
Jan 07, 2022 - I submitted both the documents and raised a webform to notify a change in my family composition as I got married in Nov '21.
Jan 10, 2022 - Got an acknowledgment that my documents were received.
Jan 24, 2022 - Got a response with a list of documents required to add my outland spouse.
Jan 30, 2022 - Submitted all the documents through webforms.
Feb 2, 2022 - Received an automated response to my webforms.
Mar 9, 2022 - Got a confirmation that my documents have been received and forwarded to the responsible office.
Mar 15, 2022 - GU1 - My spouse was added as the dependent, and her medical status changed to pass.
Mar 15, 2022 - GU2 -Few minutes after my GU1, I saw another one. However, unable to determine what this is for as everything is unchanged. The status is not changing despite logging out/in.

Hope to hear the good news soon!
That's great news! You may get your portal soon!
May I ask how did your spouse perform the medical exam? Have you received an instructions by IRCC or you did it by yourself?

Reactions: sharma.a

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone answer my question please?

My timeline is,
TR2PR IG English
Submit on May 6, 8:20PM
Got TFN, XE00251 on Feb 4
Linked on Feb 16
Medical Pass on Mar 10

No ADR yet

Problem is I didn't upload paystub when applying
Is it better to submit paystub via webform before getting ADR? or wait ADR and submit is better?

Also, what period should I include for paystub? only May 2021 / Jan 2021 to May 2021 / Whole year of 2021 / Whole year of 2021 and 2022?

Is there any possibility the agent won't ask my paystub although I even uploaded it?
Last three paystubs will work. You can send it by webform now using your TFN but there is a chance that the officer asks you for them again when processing your application.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Profile updated

Aor 19th jan
Adr for PCC and Ielts -20th jan submitted same day
Send webform for missing refusal with New IMM5669 form
Adr gone into reviewing on 28th Feb
Webform accepted on 1st march
GU -8th march
GU- 11th march