+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

febindonz

Jan 14, 2022
Hi everyone,

I received the first update on my TR to PR International Graduate stream on March 11, 2022. I was requested PCC document. I had my PCC received on July 24th, 2021. I could not submit it before March 11, 2022 as I was unable to link my application even after multiple attempts before March 11, 2022.

While I received update on March 11 and As I had to submit document within 30 days, as of now I have submitted the same PCC which I received on July24, 2021. As no expiry date was mentioned on PCC, I entered 1 year expiry when Mandatory question was asked while submitting document. Also, I submitted the explanation letter in a webform why the pcc was done in the past.

Any opinion, whether they would ask for new PCC or not?

Are there chances of getting my application rejected because of the expiry date?? I didn't know what to mention in expiry date so I mentioned 1 year from the date I received it.
that might be ok. you can submit the the old pcc. mine was almost similar. spoke to my consultant, they said like we can submit old pcc around the May 6, 2021

Reactions: DhruvinK

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
As IRCC asked to go through medical for my spouse so do I need to upload the tracking sheet through webform for medicals.
or it will be updated automatically to IRCC ?

Reactions: Vinoth1302

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Your post would have given hope to so many people. A lot of us are obsessed and keep checking our accounts for GUs (ghost updates). I hope our applications are also being processed despite no updates in the GC account. :)
Hey, congrats when did you receive your AOR?

IndianJohnDoe

Mar 15, 2022
IG stream applied on May 6th 10:40PM EST. I was able to link my file on 15th Feb, got biometric refund on 21st Feb but no update since then. No AOR email though. Any one in the same boat or has any idea how long it can take?

Alex-emo

Jan 14, 2022
IG stream applied on May 6th 10:40PM EST. I was able to link my file on 15th Feb, got biometric refund on 21st Feb but no update since then. No AOR email though. Any one in the same boat or has any idea how long it can take?
Same boat here. I linked at 8 Feb, Bio refunded at 15 Feb, not thing happened after that. No GU

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I had the same issue until I got my AOR on March 11th. No matter what combination you use (as in Family name, DOB, passport number anything). Once I received my AOR, I could easily link my application
Hey, by which combination you linked your file? Unable to do it with AOR and UCI

John Park

Mar 15, 2022
Hi Guys,

I am very anxious about my process and I haven't got any updates on my application.
I submitted on 7 May. around 2:30am, no link , no AOR, no any updates
Are there any guys who received AOR or it was able to link around my submitted time?