+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

xseban

Mar 12, 2022
Hey guys, I've been reading the conversations and timelines here for quite some time and I've noticed that most people receive their AOR either before or within a week after having their biometrics taken. I've received my biometrics request on Feb 23rd and had them taken day after on Feb 24th. Since then I have not received anything, which makes it over 2 weeks. Should I be worried that maybe my biometrics never been sent to IRCC by service Canada?

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Hello guys pls can someone let me know how long you think I have to wait for medicals to show passed as I submitted medicals from 2018 and I didn’t need to submit biometrics with my application
applied - June 18 2021 stream b non health, combined NOC as I used part time work while in school and full time work after school
Aor- feb 28 2022
ADR- payment receipt as I only paid processing fees. Submitted feb 28 2022
I also uploaded a webform on feb 28 as I forgot to add I was denied an American visa. Confirmation that webform was received was sent Mar 1
ADR being reviewed- Mar 10
After I got AOR, my medicals , background check and eligibility has been under review. Do you think my medicals will ever change to pass ? I know everyone has different types of updates I just want to know what expect as I haven’t received any update since

Last edited:

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi you can submit your documents via web form but you need to have your application number in web form. So that they can attached it to your file. I tried to submit mine with web form but still they request it again by ADR.

Guys,
Can I upload additional documents via my linked application before IRCC asking me to provide it as I didn't attached my paystub when I applied it (IG ENG)
Or should I wait until I get the ADR? or should I submit it via webform, not linked application?

Mercorius

Oct 25, 2021
No worries, what is the status of background check in your application?
Is it "Your application is in progress..." or "We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information"?
If the first is the case, the background check hasn't started yet. The second one means that the background is under process. Given your dependents, it may take longer than average but you should stay tuned for any GU.
Mine is reverse, first was we are reviewing then changed to is in progress

Reactions: SmzAmir

Damntrtopr

Jul 17, 2021
I applied through Academic IELTS. I have my general now but will the application be rejected or are they going to ask me for the document?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I applied on June 1 for stream B (Essential worker - non healthcare)

Application E0026xxxxx Linked = Feb 7
Medical exam passed = Feb 7
Bio metric received = Feb 8
AOR (CPC Sydney) = Feb 8
** Nothing update until today March 12 (Keep checking email everyday)

Anyone please help me to explain ---

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. <----- WHAT IS THAT EXACTLY MEAN ? THANK YOU!
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. <--- ANYONE HAD AN IDEA THIS PROCESS TAKING HOW LONG TO WAIT ? THANK YOU!
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. <--- WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT ?? THANK YOU!
I have exact same updates but I received my AoR on 16th Feb. I called them on 9th Mar. The agent said that criminality in progress and eligibility and security not started.

chinaman888

Mar 12, 2022
hello folks heres my update

ig stream May 7th 3:47am

got AOR and BIL on March 11, medical already passed when linked,

currently showing background and eligibility in progress

my IRCC profile is showing that they don't need biometrics, but I got a BIL in my email so i guess i will schedule it anyway.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
hello folks heres my update

ig stream May 7th 3:47am

got AOR and BIL on March 11, medical already passed when linked,

currently showing background and eligibility in progress

my IRCC profile is showing that they don't need biometrics, but I got a BIL in my email so i guess i will schedule it anyway.
Is your biometric number and date showing on the top right corner on GC key? IF not, then you have to give biometrics