+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hello guys,

Basically I have submitted my ADR on October 07, 2021 but I have not received any update on its reviewing, so I am not sure if they have received it or not. How do I know if they have received my document or not? I am really confused.

Please help as I've heard people are calling IRCC and asking about updates on their application. Where to call and how to know?
same for me.. status: not applicable

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
same for me.. status: not applicable
yeah, i have heard that when they dont say anything about it, there are chances they might not have received it..!! i am so confused as to how to confirm, and usually how long does it take for regular ADR'S to be reveiwed.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
yeah, i have heard that when they dont say anything about it, there are chances they might not have received it..!! i am so confused as to how to confirm, and usually how long does it take for regular ADR'S to be reveiwed.
It takes 1 week to get confirmation that they received additional documents.

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
You will reply to the portal email with the info of your dependents and yourself. Not sure about the portal credential and accounts, but my gut feeling is that each person gets a single account. Again, IRCC will tell you what to do. No worries at all.
You just need to link your application under your gckey. It will show dependent’s name and detail as (Dependent). Application can be linked with only one account. So you can link this application either with your account or your dependents account.
As per my knowledge and experience!

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
what does it say in your gckey account?
outside it shows submitted under the status of my aplication, in there under additional documents, it still says we need additional documents to continue processing your application, but from my end i can see that my pcc is submitted. I am worried about whether i am going to receive a confirmation of submission of ADR or not?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
outside it shows submitted under the status of my aplication, in there under additional documents, it still says we need additional documents to continue processing your application, but from my end i can see that my pcc is submitted. I am worried about whether i am going to receive a confirmation of submission of ADR or not?
In additional document feild, it should say document uploaded, if you have transmitted that correctly.

Reactions: Anna Brar

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
In additional document feild, it should say document uploaded, if you have transmitted that correctly.
this is what it shows under:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
````what it shows under documents uploaded section is .

REPLACEMENT PROVIDED, AND IT ALSO SAYS THE UPLOADED FILE NAME TOO

````CURRENT STATUS: SUBMITTED (BEFORE IT SAID YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED)

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
this is what it shows under:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
````what it shows under documents uploaded section is .

REPLACEMENT PROVIDED, AND IT ALSO SAYS THE UPLOADED FILE NAME TOO

````CURRENT STATUS: SUBMITTED (BEFORE IT SAID YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED)
Here you go, they got it, you are good now.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
I just got my eCoPR! Much appreciate to this platform, and good luck everyone!
My question: The IME no. on my eCoPR is not the IME no. that I submitted for medical exam. It's a new series of numbers. Does anyone else face the same situation? Shall I report to IRCC?
Below is my timeline
Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:56 pm EST)
Medical: September 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam. Uploaded the previous one done for study permit (passed, can see it in my profile)
PCC request: N/A (Uploaded when submitting the application)
Linked - Sept 16, 2021
Biometrics request:-Sept 16, 2021 (Could have used the record from study permit and visa, not sure why they asked me to redo it)
Biometrics done: Sept 17, 2021
AOR: - Sept 16, 2021
Background check(ghost update): Oct 08, 2021
Portal email: Oct 08, 2021
Portal Credential: Oct 12, 2021
eCOPR:Oct 14, 2021
Yes u sud, bcz cic updated wrong biomatrics for me when I applied for my PGWP n later they took 6 months to correct this mistake, n never let wrong data to be attached with your file. They also apologized for this administration error. Who knows if the person has criminal records later in my case or disease possibility in ur case.