maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
All eligible apps will ;)
Am just wondering should I just rely on this stream & change province? I am eligible but applied very late. I have also seen some people in 1st 20 minutes who yet haven’t got AoR so I am in dilemma

KJX

May 8, 2021
its been really long for the new pathway been processed, tons of new invited EE applications get approved in 2 months

Reactions: Lily444

jfklol123

Jun 26, 2021
Hi

I have the exact same situation. everyone got their portal credential in a day or two.
Have you responded to the email with a delay?
I would appreciate it if you let me know when you get your portal credentials.
I got my portal credential from IRCC and I uploaded my photo and mailing address!
You just need to use your TR to PR account log in to IRCC portal page. You can check your portal, It should be there by now.

Last edited:

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
imm5406 name in native language, they don't have any space on the online portal to write that, how to go about it ?

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Thank you so much. It was very helpful.
Big congrats bro. I have been looking for your comment.

I remember clearly you asked a question when you were out of the country and most likely, your application was approved when you were not in the country. How did you handle this?

Can you please share with everyone just incase anyone on this forum is thinking of traveling. We can all learn from your experience.

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
I have applied for TR to PR at 12:29 EST, international Graduate Stream along with spouse and dependents.
i have not receive AOR or any update yet. Whereas, i have seen many applicants who applied later then 12:40 PM received AOR. Im worried now don’t know what to do!! Should i call IRCC??

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Big congrats bro. I have been looking for your comment.

I remember clearly you asked a question when you were out of the country and most likely, your application was approved when you were not in the country. How did you handle this?

Can you please share with everyone just incase anyone on this forum is thinking of traveling. We can all learn from your experience.
really wtf, lol is this a joke going on by ircc?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
No seriously, I am seeing people who had wrongly uploaded their friend's Transcripts still got e-COPR, someone who was requested RCMP but while it was on wait he still got e-COPR, many people making errors in crucial and mandate form like Schedule 3 and others but still getting e-COPR. Then there are are people who're still stuck on the 1st half hour of 1st day. Plus the timeline is still stuck on May 6th with preference to IG. Other categories are not even getting any attention at all. Like this whole process been ridiculous. I am not sure when people who applied 1 day before the Essential stream was closed would get their files processed with this speed smh

Reactions: wannaknowitall

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
No seriously, I am seeing people who had wrongly uploaded their friend's Transcripts still got e-COPR, someone who was requested RCMP but while it was on wait he still got e-COPR, many people making errors in crucial and mandate form like Schedule 3 and others but still getting e-COPR. Then there are are people who're still stuck on the 1st half hour of 1st day. Plus the timeline is still stuck on May 6th with preference to IG. Other categories are not even getting any attention at all. Like this whole process been ridiculous. I am not sure when people who applied 1 day before the Essential stream was closed would get their files processed with this speed smh
Well, there have been some issues but let’s not forget, majority of applications submitted on May 6, 2021 had so many errors and this in itself is causing delays. I am not blaming the applicants, I am just saying it as it is.

So far going by the trend in all streams, over 10,000 AOR’s have been issued across the 3 streams. The hard part is waiting forAOR. Once you get AOR (you are not a criminal and you are eligible) you are 100% guranteed of getting PR within 3 weeks to 3 months at least I can say this for certain for the IG stream.

Considering these officers are working from home (although I heard some of them are now returning to their offices), COVID situation and this is summer period where most of them will go on vacations, I will say they have tried. Let’s be patient.

Also, it appears these applications are being manually entered into the system that’s why no AOR was generated at the time of submission like we have it in CEC (this is my assumption).

This is also a completely new process even for the visa officers themselves. Rumour has it that visa officers that normally process visitor visas are the ones handling these applications. It will take time. Towards the end of the year, these visa officers will ramp up processing as they become more familiar with the process. Have you not noticed that the speed has improved in August? By October, I can assure you, the speed will even double up.

If IRCC should decide to be very strict with the process, I doubt if 20,000 applicants will get PR out of the 47,000 applications submitted via IG stream. They were so many mistakes made by applicants on that day.

We must remember, this public policy pathway is a GIFT.

In all my life, I have never seen IRCC this lenient when it comes to processing applications. This is a one time offer.

Yes agreed, there have been errors and inconsistencies with the processing of applications but what exactly can we do than wait? I mean what are our options?

We are almost there, no one knew before today there would be covid, no one knew such a pathway would even exist. Let’s learn to be grateful no matter the situation rather than expending energy complaining or getting angry.

We will all get PR. God bless us all.

Last edited: