>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys I am a little tensed at the moment. Recently got my IME results from the Doc, all clear except HAV Igm which came out indeterminate. I don't have any symptoms. I had Jaundice way back in 2011 for which I was hospitalized and it got cured in 4 days. I am really tensed as he has asked me to get retested.

byqc

May 26, 2021
This message is for people with missing any eligible or other documents from their TR to PR Pathway Application.

Incomplete applications will be processed by IRCC and an officer working on your application will reach out to you with a "Request Letter" or "Procedural Fairness Letter" to provide the requested information. Applicant would have 30 days from the dated letter to submit the requested information.

Click on the above link and read the last paragraph >>> Incomplete applications will be assessed based on the information provided.

You also have an option to submit your missing documents/information to IRCC via webform before an "Request Letter" or "Procedural Fairness Letter" is sent to you. To submit an IRCC webform, you are required to have your "Application No." otherwise your documents/information sent through a webform will not be accepted.
Hello @JHopkins and other members.

I applied for IG English on May 6 and got a submission confirmation a couple of minutes before 1pm EST.
However, as I told before, I made a mistake on Q6 6. on Schedule A.
I sent a webform without App #. and got a reply that the representative put a note to my file that I reached IRCC to rectify the mistake.

Now, I got an acceptable score on French language proficiency test.

1) Is it better to stay on English one or re-apply with French score? If I re-apply, it will be IG again. Currently the counter shows around 1,100.
On May 6 I did not have Police document nor Medical document, and I did not pay Biometric fee (I think I did not go through it in the past, I think).
2) Is withdrawal accepted only after AoR, i.e. after processing fee is taken?

Now I have documents which were not submitted on May 6. At that time I just filed LoEs.

Thanks in advance!

Extra: According to the news by yesterday only 3700 of Afghan refugees were rescued by Canadian army and the army is withdrawing from Afghanistan by August 31. It may take quite long until 20,000 arrive at Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prabeshkunwar

zxx504

Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question about tr to pr pathway. I applied twice application, one is submitted at 12:20 (I found uploaded wrong documents in the list, then I request the refund) Then I submitted the second one in the evening at 9:36 (both are Toronto time), which is pay two times.

Yesterday, I found my tr to pr pathway application can link mycic account. Showed my medical passed on July 16, had my application number and my biometric fingerprint information (done it on work permit application ). However, I did not receive an AOR from now on.

Is anyone have the same situation as me? Should I call the IRCC to ask my status? Because some said on Facebook, “they said you get an AOR only if you document are all complete so the first-line agent who filter the document opened your file and put in the system with a note that it’s missing payment, when it gets to the second line agent it will get rejected for missing payment because they will see the withdrawal” I was so concerned about it, appreciate everyone’s response!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
1) Is it better to stay on English one or re-apply with French score? If I re-apply, it will be IG again. Currently the counter shows around 1,100.
On May 6 I did not have Police document nor Medical document, and I did not pay Biometric fee (I think I did not go through it in the past, I think).
2) Is withdrawal accepted only after AoR, i.e. after processing fee is taken?

Extra: According to the news by yesterday only 3700 of Afghan refugees were rescued by Canadian army and the army is withdrawing from Afghanistan by August 31. It may take quite long until 20,000 arrive at Canada.
All of them will be transfered to refugee camps ....then waiting for paperwork and be approved ...The process may take few years.

About your Qs ...If you don't mind about time/money, then i think should go for IG (French).
Since you submitted, let says 12.59 est, then it will comes soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: byqc

vbss

Aug 27, 2021
Hello everyone. I got my eCoPR today

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17 pm EST)
  • Biometrics request:- No need
  • AOR: - July 12, (Could link 2 days before AOR)
  • Eligibility: Done
  • Background Check: Done
  • Portal Email: Aug 18th, 2021 Calgary
  • Portal Credential Email: Aug 26th, Did not receive (I already had this portal but I did not know I have to check that so I did this with delay)
  • eCOPR: Aug 27th

Thank everyone in the forum. Just be patient and you will get your PR soon.
hi ,
my PR is Approved on 26th aug 2021 but i have one question. i gave biometric which was showing during processing. but after approval my biometric enrollment number is not showing . can you see your biometric details in application?
thanks

xernan

Aug 8, 2021
Good day Just question, Can I still apply for TR-PR Pathway even though I have an application in Home Support Pathway? I submitted my application July 2020 and receive 3x AOR with temporary application number. and till now there is no update that is why I'm planning to apply TR-PR Pathway, Is it possible or not?

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
Hi guys,

I uploaded my pcc and medical upfront on May 6th, then received my AOR on August 12th, without BIL. I was concerned about not getting BIL so I checked out my biometrics record by searching my UCI. Turned out my biometrics will be valid till 2029.

My questions are
1. Is it possible to get biometrics letter after receiving aor?

2. Do I need to submit the biometrics thing again?

3. Due to personal reason, my representative didn't link my account until 6 days after getting aor
Is it possible that I may miss anything from ircc during that 6 day gap?

TIA.
Have a nice one.

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hi guys,

I uploaded my pcc and medical upfront on May 6th, then received my AOR on August 12th, without BIL. I was concerned about not getting BIL so I checked out my biometrics record by searching my UCI. Turned out my biometrics will be valid till 2029.

My questions are
1. Is it possible to get biometrics letter after receiving aor?

2. Do I need to submit the biometrics thing again?

3. Due to personal reason, my representative didn't link my account until 6 days after getting aor
Is it possible that I may miss anything from ircc during that 6 day gap?

TIA.
Have a nice one.
1. No, since u already did your Biometrics in 2019
2. No, you don't have to ...Its valid for 10 years.
3. If you didn't got any ADR in those 6 days then you didn't loose anything

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
1. No, since u already did your Biometrics in 2019
2. No, you don't have to ...Its valid for 10 years.
3. If you didn't got any ADR in those 6 days then you didn't loose anything
if I received any ADRs, it should be in the same email address as the one I received AOR, right?

byqc

May 26, 2021
All of them will be transfered to refugee camps ....then waiting for paperwork and be approved ...The process may take few years.

About your Qs ...If you don't mind about time/money, then i think should go for IG (French).
Since you submitted, let says 12.59 est, then it will comes soon.
Thank you Tomican.
I will consider of filing for French stream as a backup.