+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hc2179

Mar 12, 2024
I finally saw IRCC did something for me. I received the email from them on March 8, and now I'm waiting for the eCOPR.
I don't have the detailed timeline because my consultant had the link to my portal, but here is my timeline as far as I know.

Applied: Jul.2021
AOR letter: Apr.2022
GU: Aug.2022 Final Decision
Long Period of silence...
Jan.2024 I called to IRCC agent because their final decision is taking too long. They said they will send my case file to the responsible office.
Mar.8.2024: Received 1st email. I put my info and replied on the same day.
Mar.11.2024: Received 2nd email.

I didn't receive any email since AOR letter until last Friday(almost 2 years).
It seems unjust that some May application is still in process. I hope rest of TR to PR applications will be processed soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natty/@

DanyN

Nov 23, 2023
cong
I got eCoPR yesterday, so it took only a couple of business days from receiving the portal 1 email to getting eCoPR in my case.
I hope they will keep this processing speed for everyone.
Congratulation!
waiting is killing
my app from oct 2021, hix

sidakol

May 12, 2021
I finally saw IRCC did something for me. I received the email from them on March 8, and now I'm waiting for the eCOPR.
I don't have the detailed timeline because my consultant had the link to my portal, but here is my timeline as far as I know.

Applied: Jul.2021
AOR letter: Apr.2022
GU: Aug.2022 Final Decision
Long Period of silence...
Jan.2024 I called to IRCC agent because their final decision is taking too long. They said they will send my case file to the responsible office.
Mar.8.2024: Received 1st email. I put my info and replied on the same day.
Mar.11.2024: Received 2nd email.

I didn't receive any email since AOR letter until last Friday(almost 2 years).
It seems unjust that some May application is still in process. I hope rest of TR to PR applications will be processed soon.
Congrtas
i am from May 6 2021 ad still eagerly waiting!