+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I did spoke with the IRCC and explained my maternity they told me that as long as you have an employment you are eligible is what they said I have an option to join back it is considered an employment and eligible . I even tweet on Twitter to IRCC they replied saying extended leave is eligible unless you have a severance with the employer . In my case company is still paying me and I am paystub as well . I don’t know how to put the screen shot here . If any one needs to check justify the Twitter and see IRCC tweets today .
Thanks for sharing.
IRCC has the rules, however, the word "current employed" is based on relationship between employer-employee after one stops working (for some reasons) and you have to prove it. In your case, I believe that IRCC officer will look at it as the "current employed".Best wish.

* the same as "leaving absence"

Kell

May 31, 2021
Thanks for sharing.
IRCC has the rules, however, the word "current employed" is based on relationship between employer-employee after one stops working (for some reasons) and you have to prove it. In your case, I believe that IRCC officer will look at it as the "current employed".Best wish.

* the same as "leaving absence"
True, I believe proof of 'return to work' may be required. I submitted my latest paystub which shows my employer is still paying my CPP and insurance when I am on Short-Term Leave. I guess I also need to offer the payslip of the first week after returning to work.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
My application (international graduates) was submitted at 11.34am and I don't have any update/aor yet.
If people around 12pm are getting aor then maybe the applications aren't processed as per submissions.

Reactions: canadawonderland

dollyg

May 31, 2021
https://twitter.com/srikanth1225

On the twitter above you say "My wife...into maternity leave" but here you repeatedly say "I have an option to join back."
Now I wonder which part of your posts are true and which are not.
Please login into the Twitter and do search with the text “If an employee is on maternity leave and actively receiving salary as part of company topup while launching an application for TR2PR under Intl. graduate stream. Will this be considered as eligible? Employee completed masters in 2020 December” you will find the reply given by IRCC .

crestoo

Jun 1, 2021
IRCC started to send the AOR on May 21.
I saw some people got an AOR from IRCC, but i didn't receive anything yet.

crestoo

Jun 1, 2021
where does it say may 21?
sorry, my bad should around the 26th of May. My immigration consultant texted me on the 26th of my to ask me to pay attention to check the email that from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca.
But I think most people probably didn't get it I see that one consultant only one out of thirty clients got an email. Just give you guys an idea, I'm not sure if I got the right information.

Reactions: Tomican