+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Keep the updates coming, it helps with ease of mind
It depends from person to person and when you received AOR. As long as your waiting time is less than average timelines, this helps you to have peace of mind. But whenever your waiting time is more than average processing, then it just makes you more worried and frustrated.

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I receive my AOR after 1 year and 10 days. I linked my account about one month ago without AOR or Application#.
Do I need to link my application again? For example, use my GCKey account.

Linked 06-28
ADR for new passport 06-28 submit 06-29
Biometric refund 07-07
AOR 07-22

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I receive my AOR after 1 year and 10 days. I linked my account about one month ago without AOR or Application#.
Do I need to link my application again? For example, use my GCKey account.

Linked 06-28
ADR for new passport 06-28 submit 06-29
Biometric refund 07-07
AOR 07-22
As long as the Application number appearing on your account when you linked is the same as the Application number on your AOR, you should not have to link again. A few people (who accidentally or purposefully) put in more than one application to TR to PR have had more than one Application number and have cleared that up by contacting IRCC through webforms.

Reactions: Wait1MinorYear

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
As long as the Application number appearing on your account when you linked is the same as the Application number on your AOR, you should not have to link again. A few people (who accidentally or purposefully) put in more than one application to TR to PR have had more than one Application number and have cleared that up by contacting IRCC through webforms.
Thank you for the reply. They are the same number, I guess just keep waiting XD

Reactions: CherAmie

pufftf

Jul 7, 2022
I got my eCoPR today, so I just want to share my timeline with you guys. Hope it helps

Applied: May 6th, 3:15 PM PST (6:15 EST)
Sep 8th: submitted additional documents and revised IMM0130 via webform
AOR: May 5th
Linked: May 6th
Biometrics: Not required
July 12th: submitted new passport info via webform
eCoPR: July 19th

Does anyone know how to re-enter Canada while waiting for a PR card? Thanks

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got my eCoPR today, so I just want to share my timeline with you guys. Hope it helps

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=064&top=10

Reactions: pufftf

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022

Congrats. Do you know in which office your application has been processed?I mean Sydney Nova Scotia, Calgary, etc?thanks

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

Plaha3777$

Feb 22, 2022
June 10/21 application -- no PR yet. Processing just started May 11/22 (account linked, email confirming start of processing). On another forum, a few June's & July's have received PR but not many -- some still waiting to link.
June 29 .B Stream ..able to link ..No aor but medical passed and background check in process from 3 months ..

Reactions: maxiie and CherAmie

taj21

May 3, 2022
I applied for TR to PR (international graduate) and the application is still in process. I am planning to leave Canada for a month. So, do I need to inform IRCC and if yes, should I just send a web-form indicating my travel dates?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I applied for TR to PR (international graduate) and the application is still in process. I am planning to leave Canada for a month. So, do I need to inform IRCC and if yes, should I just send a web-form indicating my travel dates?
You don't need to notify IRCC. However, make your your work permit and temporary resident visa are valid for the duration of your travel.

taj21

May 3, 2022
You don't need to notify IRCC. However, make your your work permit and temporary resident visa are valid for the duration of your travel.
Thanks for replying. Yes, my WP is valid until November. But the only thing I am worried about is what would happen if I get a request for Bio-metrics and I am outside Canada?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for replying. Yes, my WP is valid until November. But the only thing I am worried about is what would happen if I get a request for Bio-metrics and I am outside Canada?
Np. You can do it in any VFS Global office outside of Canada with your instructions letter.

Reactions: taj21

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi groups of TR to PR peoples
anyone here started with application E00265xxxx AOR and linked on FEB 2022 still waiting for PR portal ?

Stream B essential (non healthcare)
Do you have any update since received an AOR ? please share your experience.

Mine still nothing update and keep waiting smh ;(
anyway White horse office.