+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys, I just linked my application without an AOR and got required a PCC from my country. It is already expired but I have not ever left since I landed in Canada, so what date should I put in Issue and Expire date sections?
Issued date is the time you got your PCC. For expiry time you can put one year after the issued date but since you never travelled back it's still valid

Last edited:
Reactions: CherAmie

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I received ghost update today lol on my owp application ..today my owp application showing application/ profile updated!! Earlier it was only showing submitted...even my biometrics, uci all got updated..may be that officer was eagerly waiting for my owp application lol..so funny.. why cant they update my pr application hmm..dieing since jan aor hmm

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I received ghost update today lol on my owp application ..today my owp application showing application/ profile updated!! Earlier it was only showing submitted...even my biometrics, uci all got updated..may be that officer was eagerly waiting for my owp application lol..so funny.. why cant they update my pr application hmm..dieing since jan aor hmm
That's good news!
It's because WPs are getting processed in another case processing center. When I extended mine last year I sent the paper application to the case processing centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
I think it's the same for TR2PR WP, too

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
That's good news!
It's because WPs are getting processed in another case processing center. When I extended mine last year I sent the paper application to the case processing centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
I think it's the same for TR2PR WP, too
How long did it took to extend your OWP?

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear yours is being reviewed .:)