+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
Hi Guys, the endless waiting is almost killing me and there is my timeline. Hope you get your PR soon!

TR-PR
Stream B
Workers in Canada: Essential non-healthcare
Applied: May 08, 2AM

Info from GCKEY account
Linked: Nov19
ADR: Nov19. IMM5669, uploaded same day.
Medical : passed- Nov19,
GU May 11: status changed to 'You do not need a medical exam'
Bio-metrics: Not required
Bio-refund: Dec 07
AOR: Never recieved.
ADR reviewing: Dec17, 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided '
Eligibility : under reviewing
Background check : processing

Info from GCMS notes which is requested at Mar 31 and checked with call center officer every week till May 25
1st office: whitehorse IRCC
2nd office: centralized intake office
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: in progress since Nov 18
info sharing: in progress since Nov 18
AOR: send at Dec 08 (never recieved, email or GCKEY account)

called for resend AOR
May 16, a IRCC email said 'they will resend AOR within 2 business days', till now got nothing......
In one word, no updates in six months.

Under the endless waiting, any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you and good luck guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: yyfish

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
Hi Guys, the endless waiting is almost killing me and there is my timeline. Hope you get your PR soon!

TR-PR
Stream B
Workers in Canada: Essential non-healthcare
Applied: May 08, 2AM

Info from GCKEY account
Linked: Nov19
ADR: Nov19. IMM5669, uploaded same day.
Medical : passed- Nov19,
GU May 11: status changed to 'You do not need a medical exam'
Bio-refund: Dec 07
AOR: Never recieved.
ADR reviewing: Dec17, 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided '
Eligibility : under reviewing
Background check : processing

Info from GCMS notes which is requested at Mar 31 and checked with call center officer every week till May 25
1st office: whitehorse IRCC
2nd office: centralized intake office
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: in progress since Nov 18
info sharing: in progress since Nov 18
AOR: send at Dec 08 (never recieved, email or GCKEY account)

called for resend AOR
May 16, a IRCC email said 'they will resend AOR within 2 business days', till now got nothing......
In one word, no updates in six months.

Under the endless waiting, any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you and good luck guys!
Wow... I hope that is not my case as well... I'm stuck for 5 months already on Criminality check. Applied for the same Stream on may as well, it looks like they are giving priorities to IG stream... There is no reasonable explanation for that delay.

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
Wow... I hope that is not my case as well... I'm stuck for 5 months already on Criminality check. Applied for the same Stream on may as well, it looks like they are giving priorities to IG stream... There is no reasonable explanation for that delay.
Hi, do you get any GU in past 5 months?
It's seems they just open a case, then put it in a hole named 'in progress'

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for this valuable information. But do you have any idea about why one is not able to link their application in spite of having a TFN.It's been more than a month now when it was obtained by calling them. Had sent an enquiry also using a web form. Niether any respone came nor the file is getting linked using the TFN. Seen some cases where people got their TFN, got linked in 3-4 days and their processing started within a week and that too very fast.
You might be able to link using any of the different combinations (UCI/names/passport/birthplace) BUT it will only link if behind the scenes IRCC has downloaded your application from the cloud (or server) where many applicantions are still waiting. They may download it and assign a Temporary File Number (TFN), which you have, but this is not the same as a formal AOR number. Many are unable to link with a TFN because no agent actually started reviewing the file for completeness -- i.e. your file was drawn down but nobody has started looking at it, yet, for basic completeness before they start the formal 'processing'. Or, if an agent has started looking at it shortly after assigning the TFN (which you might never know about), you could link just before or soon after an agent creates an AOR. My point is that it is very hit & miss. Also, see my answer to EvieFrye on May 4, 2022, page 1320 of this forum on what an IRCC agent told me about applications still waiting to be processed. Hope that's helpful. BTW, I was able to link my file approximately 1 month after receiving a TFN which was one day before receiving the actual AOR file number (which typically is the TFN number without the X in front).

Last edited:

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Is there anyone with March 2022 AOR who received a portal request?
my medical and criminality were passed in Apr, but eligibility and security not started at that time, and nothing updated since then

Reactions: T0pubo

Jass234

May 26, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied under essential non healthcare optio on July 10. no update.
anyone else in same boat from same date range.

also when trying to link for the last question number of family members do u use the total people from family mentioned in family form including yourself? Thanks a lot!

Kops

May 12, 2022
Hi everyone! I want to fill out again my imm5669e but in my personal history, there's not enough blank for me. What should I do now?
In my case, I printed it and filled it in with small letters. If the blanks are not enough for your history, print that page again and fill in that specific part only and while scanning the pages, do them in order.

Grace6895

Dec 31, 2019
Is there anyone with March 2022 AOR who received a portal request?
my medical and criminality were passed in Apr, but eligibility and security not start at that time, and nothing updated since then
Hi there and hi All, I wanted to share my process & I finally received the portal request:

Timeline: TR - PR -Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution
Date applied: May 06, 2021 at 10;30 p.m.
Info from GCKEY account
Linked: April 08, 2022 for medical request
Medical: Passed April 25, 2022
ADR again: Update schedule A on May 10, 2022
ADR reviewing: May 10-25, 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided '
Eligibility: under reviewing
Background check: processing
May 26, 2022 Receive PR Portal.

My journey is completed here, hope everyone will receive the good new soon!

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi there and hi All, I wanted to share my process & I finally received the portal request:

Timeline: TR - PR -Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution
Date applied: May 06, 2021 at 10;30 p.m.
Info from GCKEY account
Linked: April 08, 2022 for medical request
Medical: Passed April 25, 2022
ADR again: Update schedule A on May 10, 2022
ADR reviewing: May 10-25, 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided '
Eligibility: under reviewing
Background check: processing
May 26, 2022 Receive PR Portal.

My journey is completed here, hope everyone will receive the good new soon!
may i ask your visa office

Reactions: Simran_bassi

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Received TFN on 15Feb with TFN E0027 series and till now No AOR yet!!! Stuck for more than THREE MONTHS Anyone with 0027 series received AOR?

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Hi All, I received the following email yesterday after almost 13 months of not having any news from the IRCC ( May 7 2:32am - IG Stream). I successfully linked my account but I don't know if this is an AOR... Is this a TFN. ADR for payment receipt, which I already uploaded and transferred - can anybody shed some light here?.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXXXXXX
Application Number: E0026 series

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear XXXXXXX:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone! I want to fill out again my imm5669e but in my personal history, there's not enough blank for me. What should I do now?
Create the exact same table in MS office or any similar software. Write the complete history in that table. Above the table write a short paragraph and include the question number you are answering, your application number, UCI, and DOB.
At the bottom of the page, write the date prepared and sign it by hand.
In the form, in the personal history mention that a separate page is attached in the end for complete answer.
Merge the imm5669 and the extra sheet together and upload it to your account.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi All, I received the following email yesterday after almost 13 months of not having any news from the IRCC ( May 7 2:32am - IG Stream). I successfully linked my account but I don't know if this is an AOR... Is this a TFN. ADR for payment receipt, which I already uploaded and transferred - can anybody shed some light here?.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXXXXXX
Application Number: E0026 series

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear XXXXXXX:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
This is AOR

Reactions: ralba80