+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

preetlovekaura

Mar 30, 2022
do you know what's the validity of police clearances? my FBI did not say expiry date
No idea , but still uploaded old one , i Asked this question before got this answer :

If PCC does not have an expiry date, it's valid until one year after the date it's been issued. However, if you haven't traveled back to your home country after expiry it will remain valid.
Nonetheless, the officer may ask you to get a new one anytime during processing our application.

Reactions: Skaur37

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
No idea , but still uploaded old one , i Asked this question before got this answer :

If PCC does not have an expiry date, it's valid until one year after the date it's been issued. However, if you haven't traveled back to your home country after expiry it will remain valid.
Nonetheless, the officer may ask you to get a new one anytime during processing our application.
Oh okay. i'll combine the FBI and my Philippine police clearance in one PDF and then send it. Hopefully we get our CoPR soon!!!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
May 6 12.40PM EST - submitted tr to pr application IG stream
no update in 2021
raised web form every day for two weeks in march Then got biometrics request
22 march -Biometrics request ,ADR, linked to account , Medical passed
23march-Biometrics done and updated on portal, uploaded additional documents requested
23 March - got AOR
30 March - ADR for background declaration(Schedule A) and PCC from India( Submitted within hour)

And waiting for next update
Receiving an ADR for imm 5669 means that your application is at the background check stage and this also usually happens after the eligibility is passed.
Background check consists of three steps (criminality, info sharing, and security check) and takes about 110 days for most people to complete.
This is a good sign and hopefully you will get your result soon.

Reactions: melorqan

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Receiving an ADR for imm 5669 means that your application is at the background check stage and this also usually happens after the eligibility is passed.
Background check consists of three steps (criminality, info sharing, and security check) and takes about 110 days for most people to complete.
Oh wow so we wont expect anything after PCC until after 110 days? :O Her and I are probably in the same boat

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
anyone got refused for ow extension for paying only $155 before?
I have seen a few people on FB and telegram. Even though the application guideline asks to just pay $ 155 but some people still got refused. Apply for reconsideration. If they don't accept, just reapply.

Reshmi Annie Jose

Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys! Just sharing my timeline..

Applied on: May 6th 12.42pm- IG Stream
Feb 4th: Requested BIL
:Linked the account
:Medical passed
:ADR-PCC: submitted the same day
:AOR
Feb 7th: Submitted BIL
: Ghost Update 1
Feb 8th: Submitted PCC via webform (just to be on the safer side)
March 11: Received the webform confirmation of Adr (it was not updated on the account)
March 25: Confirmation of submission of ADR via online portal (updated the same on account)
March 28: Ghost Update 2
March 29: Approved. Portal confirmation
March 30: Portal confirmation to upload photo, update address & to confirm that I'm currently in Canada.
March 31: E-COPR

Note: I'm legally separated and Submitted all the documents required when I applied for pr on May 6th. They accepted it and never asked for ADR regarding Marital Status. So if there is someone out there just like me, be calm. You will get it without divorce certificate, if you did provide all the proof that you will not be going back to your ex.

Last edited:

preetlovekaura

Mar 30, 2022
So they will ask for any other document after this. By any chance??

rjb123

Apr 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got an email with file number on Jan 9th. No update since then.

I see a lot of ppl who got emails in Jan and Feb receiving approval for their applications

anybody in the same boat as me ??