+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
I asked them the same question, I was told and I quite, “processing officers have no ethics with processing these TR to PR applications.” lol but I was also told that it’s still a temporary/perspective application.
And it would be a seldom case that someone could get info for someone else’s application given that they confirm name, date of birth, place of birth etc.
Lol no ethics! If what they said is true then hopefully they follow this trend because I have been waiting for too long. All the best to get portal request soon!
There might be nice ones at the call centre too apparently who can look at the application! Most of them are like automated voice “we can’t look through your application, we don’t know when you will get AOR” like droids in star wars. Roger Roger

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lily444 and IG1

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Just called IRCC! I applied on July 09 under stream B. He couldn’t find anything about my application at all. Told my last name “Grewal” is very common. Couldn’t find anything under my specific receipt number. And also confirmed that only a tiny portion of TR 2 PR applicants have received PR. And it indeed is true that 72,000 are waiting and 40,000 of them will receive PR this year and 32000 in 2023. Absolutely horrible, puts my entire life on hold considering that 32000 applications to be processed in 2023 is still a very large number and close to 50 percent chances that some of us will end up waiting through this year and to the end of 2023… wasn’t the whole point of this stream was to accept people in Canada for immigration and many of them worked in essential occupations during the pandemic…pathetic…and the reason why they held more draws is to process applications faster…but still will only process 40,000…

Reactions: Ash05 and IG1

imm_naveen

May 12, 2021
Just called IRCC! I applied on July 09 under stream B. He couldn’t find anything about my application at all. Told my last name “Grewal” is very common. Couldn’t find anything under my specific receipt number. And also confirmed that only a tiny portion of TR 2 PR applicants have received PR. And it indeed is true that 72,000 are waiting and 40,000 of them will receive PR this year and 32000 in 2023. Absolutely horrible, puts my entire life on hold considering that 32000 applications to be processed in 2023 is still a very large number and close to 50 percent chances that some of us will end up waiting through this year and to the end of 2023… wasn’t the whole point of this stream was to accept people in Canada for immigration and many of them worked in essential occupations during the pandemic…pathetic…and the reason why they held more draws is to process applications faster…but still will only process 40,000…
totally agreed , even reducing FHS intake for next two years ......... is ridiculous
it's been 5 months i got eligible for CEC but no draws...... don't know what will happen with TRPR....
it took 1 year for them to approve my TRV a week back :(
they screwed everything just for the sake of numbers last year to make things politically correct ....
Hopefully everything goes good for everyone .....
Unfortunately All we can do is wait patiently ( though it is killing from inside)

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
  • Stream: Non Health Care essential worker
  • Submitted: May 18, 2021
  • AOR: Dec 30
  • Biometrics: Dec 31
  • PCC: Jan 27
And no update.....
What is your current expiry date for your study/work permit?

I'm asking these because I applied for the same stream, but on May 13 and still don't have anything, even an AOR.

My visa expires on Nov 30, 2022. So maybe they are doing the urgent ones first? I don't know.

Rolan-80

Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys,
I applied under non healthcare category on 20 of June. Since I didn’t receive any update at all I called IRCC and they gave me a temporary application number.
1. Can I do anything with this number?
2. Does that mean our application is going to be processed soon?
Thank you
Please let us know if you could link your application with the Temporary Application Number. Thanks

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys

Applied 7:36 Sask Time (9:36 EST)

Thanks for your help

10 January - AOR, ADR for PCC, submitted same day
11 January - BIL, submitted same day
18 January - ADR for Official Transcript, submitted same day
19 January - Medical passed
21 January - Eligibility under review ghost update
10 February - PR Portal
11 February- PR Credentials
15 February - ECOPR

My photo and address is still in review on pr portal

Do I separately need to apply for PR Card??
Or the PR PORTAL is meant for the same??

I am bit confused on that.

If anyone with pr card can explain that to me, it would be great.

Thanks again

God bless all

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
totally agreed , even reducing FHS intake for next two years ......... is ridiculous
it's been 5 months i got eligible for CEC but no draws...... don't know what will happen with TRPR....
it took 1 year for them to approve my TRV a week back :(
they screwed everything just for the sake of numbers last year to make things politically correct ....
Hopefully everything goes good for everyone .....
Unfortunately All we can do is wait patiently ( though it is killing from inside)
Me too moment. Eligible for Cec but no draws. When they conduct draws by the year end, scores will be sky high which means I will have to wait until the score come down around 2023 meanwhile my Ielts will expire. although have many years exp has to turn down because they require PR. Then my WP will expire at that point. I am tired, disappointed at this point. It’s been a rough 4 years in my life.

Last edited:

Twic3born

Jan 19, 2022
I heard the news that they will process some of the applications in 2023 which is really bad.
so Applicants who got their AOR's and their file is under processing.
Do they have a chance that they might or will receive their decisions in 2023?

I am so frustrated we are waiting so long instead of IRCC fixing the wait time they are increasing it.

imm_naveen

May 12, 2021
Me too moment. Eligible for Cec but no draws. When they conduct draws by the year end, scores will be sky high which means I will have to wait until the score come down around 2023 meanwhile my Ielts will expire. I lost jobs just because I am not PR although have many years exp. Then my WP will expire at that point. I am tired, disappointed at this point. It’s been a rough 4 years in my life.
Same bro , I am tired as well .

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
I applied on 3rd June. and my work permit and my wife's work permit will be finished in Jan 2023. Do you think we have to leave here if our application does not proceed until that time? Do you think it's better to apply for PNP? Please help