Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Finally received the email I have been waiting for, thanks to all members of this group for always supporting and providing solutions. On Feb 10th I have received the PR approved email. Just be patient and keep waiting, things will fall in place.
Here is my timeline-
1. Applied on May 6th under International Student, PST 11am.
2. ADR received on Oct 4th 2021.
3. Email received for pcc as initially only submitted the confirmation for PCC as wasn't sure how long the process would take so never applied as it expires in 6months. Applied PCC on Oct 9th, received PCC on Nov 4th. Due date to upload was Nov 2nd to upload but on Oct 26th sent a letter explaining same has been in process and waiting to receive. Submitted on Nov 4th.
4. Another email received on Jan 26th 2022 for Graduation letter to be submitted. (Canadian graduation letter from school submitted on portal and other docs sent via webform)
5. Feb 6th received email submitted docs received and uploaded by ircc.
6. Feb 10th, PR has been approved. Sent information to receive portal login and password.
7. Feb 12th, updated canadian address and uploaded picture to PR card and submitted. (pic keep giving error for too bright or too dark, still submitted, any suggestions are welcome).

Waiting for eCOPR. All the best to rest of you all.
Congratulations to you !
May I ask ? When did you receive AOR and next step after AOR received ?

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
Hi everyone!
after almost 3 months since AOR, I got ADR on Feb 11 for schedule A! To be honest, I was expecting the portal after such a long silence . I don't know have they ever started our background check yet or not... You can find my timeline in the signature.
Thanks,

Reactions: SmzAmir

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I requested for a refund in TR to PR and I got. I did this because I got a nomination from another province and I haven’t gotten AOR from TR to PR then. Now they have sent me my AOR and I have want to continue with the application. Do I need to pay back the fee immediately or wait till they request for the payment? Your response will go a long way.

Carol0410

Feb 3, 2022
My medical status changed form passed to "we don't need your medical exam" yesterday. I guess the reason is it has been 1 year since the medical exam. Is anybody has the same issue? How to solve it?
Thanks for your response.

Carol0410

Feb 3, 2022
I requested for a refund in TR to PR and I got. I did this because I got a nomination from another province and I haven’t gotten AOR from TR to PR then. Now they have sent me my AOR and I have want to continue with the application. Do I need to pay back the fee immediately or wait till they request for the payment? Your response will go a long way.
I heard this situation before. It seems depends on the officer. Someone was requested to a new payment receipt, and then move forward. But someone' s case keep pending after link.

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
I'm surprised I didn't get any ADR after receiving AOR.

Specially because I'm in Quebec, and I didn't show any proof or plan to settle in Ottawa, ON yet.

Timeline in signature.

abolfazl.t200

Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys, I applied on June 26 Tr to Pr non essential. But just I got a submission confirmation. Can anybody help me how I can check my status? Is there any link to check my status?
Thanks a lot

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys, I applied on June 26 Tr to Pr non essential. But just I got a submission confirmation. Can anybody help me how I can check my status? Is there any link to check my status?
Thanks a lot
Hello
You can call IRCC and ask if they have your file in system. If it's on the system they should be able to give you your application number otherwise ask for a temporary number.
You can then try linking yourself. Check a couple of pages before. People already discussed this matter recently.

Reactions: abolfazl.t200

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I heard this situation before. It seems depends on the officer. Someone was requested to a new payment receipt, and then move forward. But someone' s case keep pending after link.
Thanks for replying. Wow I hope I fall into the first category So what this means is that I can’t make payment now until the officer I charge of my file makes a decision, right?

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Anyways, Nothing from CIC about my TR to PR application, but today they have uploaded my medical is passed in order to get my extension on work permit. How long does it take to get the work permit after that status is uploaded?

ALsw1989

Apr 17, 2021
Finally, I have got approved.

Submitted: May 12, non-healthcare, one inland dependent
AOR: Dec 09
ADR: Dec 09 ( submitted right away )
Medical passed: Dec 17
3 GUs
Portal confirmation email : Feb 11
Congrats!
If you don't mind, when did you have your last 2 ghost updates? Thanks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys, last year I had seen some posts where VOs been overly lenient. Some people uploaded someone else’s document, some uploaded blank forms, some didn’t mention visa refusals etc & still got PR. Do you think, they maybe atleast partly lenient this year? I have to send some updated docs, what do you say?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi guys, last year I had seen some posts where VOs been overly lenient. Some people uploaded someone else’s document, some uploaded blank forms, some didn’t mention visa refusals etc & still got PR. Do you think, they maybe atleast partly lenient this year? I have to send some updated docs, what do you say?
They will be lenient as long as they don't complete their target of PR ....
I had seen these blank forms and missing signatures confirmation from 2 of my friends.
In my opinion it will be the same for rest of the program as well.

Reactions: maxiie